The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Carbon Fiber Timing belt cover and spark plug cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukefraizer

So I'm on a path to start making some carbon fiber parts for my car and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in them as well? Prices should be very reasonable 70ish for the timing belt cover and 50ish for the spark plug cover. If anyone is interested send me a pm and I can do custom etching for whatever you want it to say on the sparkplug cover for another 15. Thanks for the interest.

VR4Scott

With the history of CF parts on this forum. I'll give you half up front and the other half when it's delivered. But I'm in for both.

Diego

Straight black CF or colored CF... I'm in as long as this doesn't get ugly.

Could you make a carbon fiber plate for coil packs? Not sure if that's a good idea because of the direct heat contact.

Diego

^ just a question but why would you want something that small made? It would be expensive as no other and serve very LITTLE purpose.

Side note, how about CF cowls or like a cf gas door no lock, cf rear diffuser, so much other things....

jcgalntvr4-244

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif cf rear diffuser

Ill take 2 of these but it will prob never happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Just saying thats the CF curse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

onesickcrx

Quoting R34P3R62:
Could you make a carbon fiber plate for coil packs? Not sure if that's a good idea because of the direct heat contact.

I started to make one of these... It would look really nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

+1 on the carbon fiber rear diffuser =)

raptorWagon

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif cf rear diffuser

Ill take 2 of these but it will prob never happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Just saying thats the CF curse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

^So true on that last part lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. Carbon fiber group buys are fail on these cars.

broxma

Yup. I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today.

That being said, if I see a good hamburger, I'll buy it. I won't however pony up cash for one I've heard about.

/brox

curtis

Please paypal me 8700 dollars, bacon bra is 27 dollars more + paypal and shipping used special sauce is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned