The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage Clean Out

TylerAdamson

Cleaning out the shop and have compiled a list of parts I don't need or want. All prices are plus shipping. I can have pictures of any of the items listed upon request. A complete list of parts can be seen here and will be updated as more parts come available and sell. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me, email me at [email protected], or call/text me at 520.342.7685.

Tyler

TylerAdamson

Just my weekly bump. I've added a few parts to the list.

TylerAdamson

Don't be scared to throw out some offers guys. I'd rather this stuff got used than collect dust in the shop.

deedo

can i get pics of the 2g maf with injen intake?

TylerAdamson

Updated the list with a few new things and marked a few things sold.

cupajoe

Pm'd about the DP.

citymunky

pic's of the muffler

TylerAdamson

Back to the top. Also added an ABS delete kit to the list, asking $110 + shipping charges.

TylerAdamson

Don't be afraid to make an offer. I'd rather have the free space and cash than the parts.

TylerAdamson

This is my "a small animal got in the engine bay of 934 and chewed through my wideband contoller so I need funds to purchase a new one" bump. Help a brother out on this one.

On a related note, I'm looking for a wideband. I've got an lc-1 right now, but am open to all other makes.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts