The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3" exhaust in PNW or can sell custom o2 housing, see pic.

thedsmguy

So, if your local to the PNW I'd like to show you my exhaust, I'm planning on rebuilding it since I went to a external wastegate setup.

Its a 3" o2 housing that bolts to another piece with the flex pipe, that bolts to the 3" cat that then goes all the way to the back of the car. This could be used on a dsm as it has been on one before (just a different length)

The muffler isnt pretty its sorta hidden and the tailpipe could stand to be 4" longer as well.

I'd like $300 for the complete exhaust obo?

I'd like $150 obo for the coolest part which is the o2 housing.

If you give me your stock exhaust with a good cat in it I'll take $50 off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned