The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 Headlights and more goodies...

johnnyRacer

All prices include shipping within the lower 48 states. You can send payment to [email protected] Send as a gift or include a 3% paypal fee.

89 Under Dash Panel Pocket w/vent & duct - SOLD

93 Headlights; very good shape. I'll even throw in the bulbs for free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif - SOLD

4-bolt Diff and cups; NO AXLES! - $175
3-bolt Diff (lsd 3.545) NO AXLES! - SOLD

A-pillar (correct color) - $40 1 SOLD & 1 AVAIL
1g shifter boot - $8

cup holder - SOLD. I'm putting lemonade in my glass, be safe with what you put in yours.

Last edited:

Galactica

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but does the cupholder fit into the center armrest? I am interested in that if you've still got it as I have a coffee every morning with nowhere to put it....

trexn8

Yes it does fit in the center console.

johnnyRacer

New lower prices. Sorry for the delay for those whom sent pm's. It's been a very busy holiday weekend and tomorrow is the the first day of school for the kids... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kitti

dear john

my address had pm to you.still waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

johnnyRacer

Pm's answered. To the guys wanting shipment of the headlights oversea it is expensive. I also posted more pics of the 93 H.L. and there is no peeling chrome inside.

EgonOlsen

Quoting johnnyRacer:
Pm's answered. To the guys wanting shipment of the headlights oversea it is expensive. I also posted more pics of the 93 H.L. and there is no peeling chrome inside.

Hmm shipment overseas cant be that bad, I get everything that way,
Alu radiator: 60$
Cat+reducer from tuners: 45$
Radio brackets + trim: 10$

So id guess 40$ if its with the metal assembly, 20-30 without.

Thats not so bad(considering what stuff cost here :p)

As long as its mailed as a gift and the value stay below 20$(on the papers) so you wont get eaten by import tax its much cheaper for me to buy in US even with shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

johnnyRacer

When I did a shipping quote to Asia both fedex and ups quoted about $325 from Chicago. And I only valued the package at $20.

Kitti

thanks friend,

dear John
if not terrible you pls recheck the shipment by USPS.
i ever buy the headlights on this way.
i look forward to hear your advise.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

click

FYI

Last edited:

johnnyRacer

Yeah I just checked the usps site this morning. USPS greatly reduces the shipping cost. Just sent you a new shipping quote... thanx

johnnyRacer

Okay, I only have the Diff (4-bolt LSD/cups) and the other misc. interior stuff left for sale. Any Takers?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts