The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cams, DSMLINK, AGX Strugs, 850 injectors, EVO Rims, 20G + more

fastfalcon94

EDIT: Leon has bought the galant. I drove it down there, we removed the parts he didn't want, then I caught a ride home.

Here are some pics of what is left:

92.jpg

93.jpg

96.jpg

20G AirResearch turbo (no shaft play). One of the fins has a little nick on it. It's been like that since I originally bought the car. It pulled really well. This is not an "Ebay" turbo. AirRearch is a quality turbo. Look at dynamicracing.com They use these turbos for their DR800 kits. Leon felt the compressor wheel and said it was fine. No shaft play. - $350

2g exhaust manifold with flange for wastegate and emusa wastegate, and heat shield - $80

Or buy turbo and complete manifold kit, $400

AGX struts - less than 3k miles on rear, less than 1k mles on front - $300. SHipping will probably be around $40-$50 US. Local pickup welcome, or will meet someone part way if they are in the NH, VT, albany ny area.

-----------

850CC FIC injectors v2 - $150- SOLD
Comp 102-101 cams. Not sure what they are equivalent to - $300- SOLD
DSMLink v2.5 with EEprom ECU, cables etc.. - $550- SOLD
Evo rims painted bronze (no rash). They have winter tires on them probably would go through 1 more season. 1 tire seems a little more worn than the rest. - $400 - SOLD
strut bars - $50 - SOLD
43.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

How many miles would u say are on those FP2 cams? And is that 300 shipped?

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Ok and is that 300 shipped?

fastfalcon94

I could do that if you cover paypal fees:) I'll put you first in line. Let's wait til after saturday though before sending any money. I want to make sure he follows through with buying the car. The car sale has fallen through twice already.

Thanks - Charlie

GSX_TC

ok thats cool man im in no rush anyways. because i need to get something a lil more important at the moment (JDM Front Bumper). but i will eventually get these if you have them still because i was planning on getting FP2's regardless. i have my heart set on FP2's. but yeah man i'll cover the fee's and send it as a gift whenever that time comes

fastfalcon94

Well with any luck they will be for sale Sunday/Monday. I just don't want to start taking payments incase something happens between now and then. But definitely be ready for them if you want this set, someone else is already 2nd in line.

blackvr4

Willing to separate link and ECU? Im very interested in the Link.

alansupra94

Dude is straight up giving away this stuff at these prices people.

fastfalcon94

I'd like to keep the link and ecu together. I'm worried I'd mess something up trying to remove it. You are welcome to buy it, then resell the ECU:)

fastfalcon94

afraid not. If anything it would make them more expensive because I would have to get them removed. Plus no one is going to pay to mount tires that are on there way out, maybe good for one more winter season. I have shipped at least 10 sets of wheels in my time. Typically it cost between $20-$30 a full wheel depending on where it's going. It's easier to package tires with wheels too. Make 2 cardboard circles per wheel, wrap wheel with a lot of packaging tape.

- Charlie

Diego

Pics of the parts might help a bit.
More importantly, I want to see a picture of this... and some details on this piece.

2g exhaust manifold with flange for wastegate - $50

Last edited:

blackvr4

Quoting fastfalcon94:
I'd like to keep the link and ecu together. I'm worried I'd mess something up trying to remove it. You are welcome to buy it, then resell the ECU:)

Ah I would, but I just don't have 550 dollars to invest in something right now, most I could really afford this month on car parts is 350. If your interested I can paypal you tonight!

P.S. its not that hard to pry out the LINK board the pins are actually really rigid you just have to make sure u removed the little screw/spacer on the bottom of it.

fastfalcon94

Just got back from Boston. Galant is sold. It's late so I'm going to get some sleep. I will take pics of everything that's available in the morning then start accepting paypal. I'll PM the people who are in first in line for the cams and struts. Leon did buy the springs so the H&R's are no longer available.

Thanks - Charlie

JamesFoster

Quoting fastfalcon94:

I'll buy the ecu from you if you want to sell him link. Paypal ready.
James

1uGlyGalaNt

Already PM'ed but I'll take injectors and wastegate. I'll take wastegate and mani combo if you won't separate gate from manifold. Please PM me total shipped. Thanks.

fastfalcon94

I'll have to get some shipping quotes. So the injectors are still technically mine, but I don't have them right now. Leon bought the car from me without a bunch of the mods. I drove the car to Boston, we removed what he didn't want, and then I caught a ride with my friend back home. He happened to be driving up here in his truck anyways. But I forgot to pull the 850cc injectors out so they are still down in Boston. Leon is on this forum, I believe his sn is Leon R. I need to talk to him first to find out the best way to handle it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts