The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cleaning Garage out, JDM rear bumper inside

spooling92vr4

Powdercoated Red Valve Cover,not cracked I dont remember where I got this from, but I didnt use it because I went with a hyundai cover. It was sitting with bubble wrap in my hot ass shop for probably 4 years, Some of the bubble wrap left markings in the coating 45 bucks shipped

Brand new without the box Axis Ultimate brake pads for vr4, 2g etc. with "big brakes" these were installed on the car but never used, went with baer brakes instead. 40.00

NEW Greddy 36 mm radiator hose sensor adapter. use this when you go with an aftermarket radiator where there is no provision for a fan switch. ( I ended up welding a bung for the fan switch) as you can see from the picture I liberated the hose clamps so 25.00

2g Tbody elbow 20.00

92 vr4 belize green centercaps 5 bucks each or 15.00 for all 4

Greddy aluminum bov flange I guess for a type s 10.00

Jdm rear bumper, blue in color, has the bracket but its from an e33a fwd car. the bracket will work if you drill a hole or you can just use your tabs from your stock bumper and make friends with a welder either way its not that bad. I got this bumper a few months back giving me a total of 2 jdm rear bumpers, this one needs a little more work than the other so im selling this one. I took pictures of the worst parts but my cellphone isnt the best at taking pictures (or maybe its me) either way you would have to pick up so you have to come look at it anyway. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS! 280.00 picked up

JDM eyelids carbon fibered... had paulo do these years back.. I guess his machine kind of deformed the passenger side one. im thinking a heat gun would make these fit great. or one could cut off the marker part and just use them on the headlight... anyway i paid like 100 bucks for them than another 100 bucks to have them carbon fibered, Id like to get 100 bucks shipped for the set. NOTE unless you grind the nipple down on the USDM headlight or grind a hole in the eyelids these aint fitting your sh*t.. with jdm headlights they will fit fine with the exception of the deformity.

GUYS PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING UNLESS IT STATES IT IN THE ADD, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT A TOTAL PRICE.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

haha these us Cali guys dont play around haha

jnava

Staff member
Pm'ed on the aem

talontyme

I'll take the model if still available

spooling92vr4

Im in the process of cleaning out my shop... I dont have any pictures up yet but I have a few engine brackets, and misc stock items im planning on throwing out or parting with cheap. I have most of the stock vr4 fmic tubing with the stock fmic, an ac compressor and idler. vr4 door cladding, with dog legs. a trunk lid, some tail lights, etc. and whatever is left on the top of this thread. in a few days im heading to the scrap yard with whatever metal I have. moving into my home garage which is considerably smaller.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned