The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Various 5x114 wheels/tires

thedsmguy

Prime 5 stars in good shape, tires are not so much, I'd assume anyone interested would want just the wheels, $80 plus shipping (thats only $5 each more then scrap value) 5x114

Lexus gs300 wheels 16x7.5, I only have three but you can get one more on ebay for $75 shipped. I'd like $80 for the three I have no center caps Plus shipping. 5x114

Ply laser mesh, no tires (they are garbage and will be removed) I noticed no major flaws I'd like $125 for the set of four plus shipping.

14" snow tires ASA brand wheels, not likely going to be used on dsm/gvr4 I'd like $150 for the set with tires that are pretty solid tread wise 5x114

Unknown brand wheels 16x7 no tires I'd like $125 for the set of these plus shipping, no major flaws, crappy black paint. 5x114

5x114 from a late 70's toyota truck, Tires suck. I'd like $100 for the set of four plus shipping.

Gold/silver ply laser wheels with 75% or better toyo tires, 5x114 205/55/16 I'd like $250 for the set with tires, can separate the set if only the wheels are wanted.

5x114 and I think 5x100. 85-90% toyo tires 205/55/16 This set is for sale for $300 plus any shipping etc.

17" bbs rx need refinished, hair line crack on one on the back lip, very expensive wheels when done up right. I'd like $180 for the set without tires. Plus shipping.

alansupra94

Why must you live so far away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

thedsmguy

I now have a set of 16" 2g dsm GST wheels the 5 spoke ones. They have good goodyear eagles on them right now.

I'd like $250 for the set or trades?

Thanks.

GSX_TC

Quoting thedsmguy:
I should have posted everything prior to the shootout.. English racing is about a mile from me and they make the trip over!!

you are sooo lucky, i would ALWAYS be over there haha

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts