The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Valve Covers

insane92

I have 5 valve covers for sale. No cracks in any of them.

The top one is all ready to be powder coated/painted or use as is and includes oil cap. The second one is shaved and polished, and is from a '95 Elantra, which is twice as thick as stock so no chance in cracking. The red one was on a head that was sitting in my shop for the last 3 years, so it is quite dirty and has a crappy red rattle can paint job that was done while it was still on the car. Aircraft stripper would take the paint off with ease. The bottom one is powder coated wrinkle matte black and looks alright just needs to be cleaned up. Also includes newer pcv valve. The last one was bought brand new from the stealership in '06 and includes oil cap. It is in excellent condition, just needs to be cleaned up.

$50 shipped each. I would be willing to clean them up a bit before shipping/pick up if needed.

I also have a few other valve covers that have a small crack or two I would sell for cheap. Perfect for being powder coated as the powder will seal the cracks up.

SU1BRzAwMDcuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAwMDIuanBn.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned