The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: KSport Coilovers. SOLD

broxma

And that as they say, is that.

Of course, it's always that.

These are gone baby gone.

/Brox

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Are these galant VR4 specific?

curtis

Yea I see them being able to be fixed and who knows K sport may do a replacement for free on them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif My buddy with the Honda sent in a rear function and form type II coilover that was leaking and they put all the parts on a new coilover body and sent them back for free so he was out only shipping one way. The dented lower isn't a problem either because they can just remove the body and replace. The stuff thats rusted corroded on can be cut and popped off threads chased and replaced. Someone could end up with a high dollar set up on the cheap.

broxma

Having spoken with K-sport, unless they suddenly take on a charity case, they aren't doing it for free. I don't want anyone to have dreams of grandeur before this sale.

They are 1G K-sports, so essentially yes. The only difference I noted in the test fitting, before I realized the threads were locked, was the rear lower mount was tight. This may have just been some paint or foreign matter and I could have easily sanded it off the mount if I had the desire.

/brox

turbofonz

Hmm... My buddy has a set of Ksports, only thing wrong with them is some blown struts. A mix and match could have a solid set of coilovers.

prove_it

Pm sent.

broxma

There is a long list of people who have responded. Going by time the PM's were received. Have contacted the first in line, waiting response.

/brox

prove_it

just sell them to me. They'll have a good home here.

broxma

These have been sold to the first person who sent me a PM. I honestly have too many PM's to reply to everyone personally to let them know they are gone. Do not take my lack of a reply to your PM as rudeness in any form. Essentially, if I have not contacted you, I will not be contacting you which means you were not that guy.

/brox

GSX_TC

Lol I was just about to say the same thing. That's what I do for my WTB adds aswell

prove_it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

turbofonz

Whoever the buyer was, shoot me a PM if you want another set with just blown shocks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts