The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: act 2600 cluch kit new

Hey every body I been waitin to put for sale a brand new act2600 cluch kit wit a street disc.. And
a fidanza light waight flywheel for sale the fly wheel is used pretty much its free who ever buys me the cluch...
make me some offers..

IncorpoRatedX

Please fix your post. I can barely understand what you're trying to say.

IncorpoRatedX

Also, post a price.

otherwise, my offer is $5 shipped.

Nice and simple.ok... I have an act2600 cluch kit new for sale wit a free findanza flywheel..$380ship... Text me to my number for pictures an 6789437331...

Hondasi88

SOrry man, I am having some serious issues with Paypal holding my money.

If i could get it released then i'll send the money. They are saying i have to wait 21 days until the funds are released.

Hondasi88

I sent you another PM....could you post some pics of the clutch setup? also how much shipped to MD again?
thanks

I dont have access to a computer so all my internet im getting it from my phone and it dosent allow me to put pictures send me a text and ill send u the pictures again.... And I want $390 ship thru ups.. And its up to u if u want to get added inssurance on the packet.... $390 it for shipping and paypal fees and the rest I guess for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts