The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: left over parts $bo

14u2nV

Stuff not going to scrapper. Prices are not set in stone and pix will be added tonight/tomorrow of everything. Make me offers, nothing reasonable refused.

1g stock uncrushed bov - $25/shpd

boost and oil gauges $30/ea/shpd *they are dark when off, white when key is on and orange when lights are on Oil pressure sender included.

rear window trim - $40/shpd

Visors (dirty but in good shape) - $15/ea/shpd

3" downpipe - $80/shpd

or

Complete 3" exhaust, downpipe/glasspack/pipe (100% bolt on) - $150 picked up (may meet or deliver for a fee)

Last edited:

dsm10o0

Want that civic radiator but just spent my $$.Looking for any kind of trades?

IncorpoRatedX

Shot you a PM, I'll take the calipers

jepherz

Staff member
Do you have good hinges for a hood? or the plastic parts that hold the insides of the visors?

14u2nV

bump, I sure would like to get rid of the rest of this stuff. make me some offers.

14u2nV

I've also got a 3" exhaust for galants. I'll do a package of the downpipe, glasspack and full exhaust for $150, but I won't ship it. I paid almost $200 for a shop to make the pipe for me. No muffler, but I had them leave a straight section so I could add one later. Downpipe to rear bumper, direct bolt on using stock hangers. Pic tomorrow in daylight.

14u2nV

Bump, someone has to be eyeballing this stuff, make me some offers if you are on the fence. Also adding some more things that I've found.

14u2nV

Bump, anyone interested in this stuff? Cleaning the garage and want it gone, figure I'll try one more time before I start pitching stuff. Prices are pretty reasonable, but I may take less. No trades, I don't need anything related to mitsus anymore. I may add some other parts later if I get the urge, but I don't really feel like messing with much of it anymore.

I do have a good gas tank, still has all the studs. Make me an offer on it. I'll ship it if it isn't too big of a hassle, but would rather meet or you come get it.

Galactica

Interested in the gauges. Prosports right? Would you take $40 for them?

14u2nV

radio pocket/brackets and shift knob sold.

Also found 2 heater blowers, winter is coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif $25/shpd/ea

Got a good pair of headrests, soft and good shape $50/shpd/pair

Still got a 344 motor mount too. make me an offer

Found a driver side 91 tail light, good condition. $40/shpd

ALSO, I still have the gas tank. It's got good studs and clean inside. Make me an offer or it goes to scrap soon. It's too big to store.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts