The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant JSB shirts and Silhoutte shirts..Updated Price!

Diego

So a few members have pm'd about the JSB shirts, and with the Ice Cream cruise, Shoot-out and Factory MOD right around the corner, I thought I would see if anyone else is interested in purchasing one.

The shirts would be screen printed and and I can get a variety of colors to choose from, from normal colors to Army camo.
Sizes range from your normal, Females- XS-(1-3)XL and Males S-4XL and up to a 2T in length.

I am now taking orders for more shirts, hats & beanies(if possible) , sweats and hoodies.

Thought instead of the clutter in the other FS page I would make this one to keep it cleaner.

click This is the original thread, I am now taking orders for more shirts, hats & beanies(if possible) , sweats and hoodies.

Cost does not include shipping, $5.00 flat rate will be used.
Price per shirt is $20.00 for the first shirt and a discount will be given for any more then 1 shirt purchased.
Sweats will be
$20-24 Depending on size's and will be screen printed down the leg with the Silhouette
Hoodies will be
$32 for a Colored hoodie ($4 extra if going over 2xl) Silhouette will be across chest like on the shirts
$30 for a White hoodie ($4 extra if going over 2xl) Silhouette will be across chest like on the shirts
(Can stitch or screen your #s inquire with me on this)

10% of proceeds will be donated back to the .Org to keep the vast info flowing.
Please make payments to [email protected], send as a gift to AVOID charges or just pay the difference.

Last edited:

Diego

Out of respect for the original silhouette shirt maker I can and will not.

spooling92vr4

I guess its time to get another group buy going with lunchbox. I'm sorry I didn't take into account that the shirt design was his.

Diego

Quoting spooling92vr4:
I guess its time to get another group buy going with lunchbox. I'm sorry I didn't take into account that the shirt design was his.

Lunchbox makes the decals.

Diego

I will be making a spreadsheet, and since wheels are moving I will put a closing date of 8/19/2011. Pm me with more details and as always paypal is [email protected]

Diego

Diego

My girl likes them.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Diego

I can do this. I will check with the post office to see how much it would run...

I have put up a dead line for orders.

Thanks

Diego

mistaVR4

I'm in for one or two. I get paid around the 13th so I'll send over some info any money then. Can you post a pic of what the camo type shirts would look like?

Thanks,

-Steve

Diego

I can do Olive Drab full color shirt or Olive Drab with pattern but it looks to be priced 1.75 more for the patterned camo

Will call a deadline for first print on the 13th then, orders can still be placed after but will take an additional week to be made up.

mistaVR4

A camo pattern would definitely be cool, is it somewhat like Army Digi camo?

Diego

Defiantly pre digi camo. I can ask if that can be ordered, but coming from a screen print work background I don't recall us being able to order the digi camo.

prove_it

I'm down. Are you accepting payments yet?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned