The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Full set - General Altimax-Arctic tires on factory 3G wheels

Terry Posten

I used these on my Ralliart for 2 winters. 205/50/17 They have about 5 months on them and approx 5000 miles. 9mm tread depth left. Rims are in 98% condition. Mounted and balanced, ready to go. Absolutly zero uneven wear.

I mounted them on brand new set of Enkie 3G factory wheels and also bought new center caps. The wheels are 45mm offset and 17"x6". They are the same rims that I have on my VR4 now. I have never needed to put air in them. No plugs or patches either.

They really are like new. Sold my RA and do not need them anymore.

Local pick up in Daveport, IA but can work out delivery if within 100 miles or so.

$500

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Bump - winter is knocking on the door.

Can deliver to MOD

Will consider all reasonable offers.

Terry Posten

Bump

SteveDSM

If you still have these in a week or two, maybe sooner i will pick these up from you Terry. Sorry to make you wait but the money only comes in so much at a time!

Terry Posten

No problem.

Going to mod? If so, my house is less than 1 mile from I80

SteveDSM

Well I remember generally where your place is, been there for 1 meet in the past. And i would be going to MOD but can't as I am going to be about 450 miles further away in the opposite direction around that same time :-( but I would have no problem driving out to you for these, they would give me a good reason to 5 lug swap my VR4!

Terry Posten

We can work something out.

SteveDSM

Well my check today at work is good enough i could do $450 as soon as you want and would give me enough extra to survive the next week

alansupra94

How much for the two pink feet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

SteveDSM

Hey Terry I could pick these up Sunday if that works at whatever time is best for you... Give me a call or shoot me a text at 515-556-8476 if I dont answer right away I am at work till 5 today.

Thanks!
Steve

johnnyRacer

Quoting alansupra94:
How much for the two pink feet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts