The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Keyless Gas Lid (NIB)

Yes, you read it correctly. New as in brand spanking new. I have one in-stock at the moment ready to ship & another due in about a week. So basically for the price of a used gas lid, you can get it brand new. I've sold a couple already but figured I'll let the rest of you in on the secret. Crankwalk in 3..2..1.........lol

JDMGL

I can also get most of those items once thought to be extinct (93..cough headlamps..cough) as long as you're willing to wait for their arrival. Must be paid in full upfront & no refunds. These will all be special orders & I cannot return them.

maroonmetallic

Are these just primered or is that sable black or nile black?
I have a used white one (bought about a month ago for $45 shipped) but I need nile black.

-Shawn

It's not primer but it's not nile black either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.

maroonmetallic

Im guessing it might be sable black like the OEM black/gray two-tone.? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts