The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 3 16g and more

So I am unsure if I am willing to part with these parts yet. But as the bills pile up I need some cash fast so heres a list of some stuff. I have a good bit of spare engine stuff so if your interested in something just ask. My number is 207-373-8916 or email me at [email protected] I am not on much so that is the quickest way to get ahold of me. Every thing is best offer.

List:
$400 Evo 3 16g brand new just the turbine housing has a stripped bold hole
$100 evo 3 exhaust manifold ported
$100evo 3 o2 housing
$70 501 maf
$150 rc 550 injectors new
arp headstuds torqued once I think make offer
3g lifters used shoot make offer
$100Cyclone intake manifold

There is more I just cant remember so just text.

Last edited by a moderator:

NateCrisman

What are you looking to get out of the E3 16g turbo?

GSX_TC

can we see some pics?

desant78

please message me back asap

desant78

^really wouldn't bother...hope i'm not breaking any rules here I paid for the intake mani first week of august...he stopped answer his phone and message on the .org and I still have no part...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts