The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 AEM gauges and a digital Prosport gauge

Well I thought I'd be happy with the digital gauges I got but it turns out digital gauges are not my taste. I have, as title states, 4 AEM digital gauges. -30 to 35psi boost gauge, A/FR gauge (never used O2 sensor), 0-150 Oil psi (never used), and a digital voltage gauge. The other gauge I have is an EVO series E.G.T. digital Prosport gauge, has two colors to switch between (blue and red). The wiring harness for every gauge has not been hacked up and is still like new. Here are my asking prices

-Boost: $125 click
-A/FR: $175 click
-Oil Psi: $150 click
-E.G.T. : $80 click
-Volt: $80 click

I am a little flexible on prices but keep in mind these gauges have barely been used. I should have pictures up sometime today or tomorrow and i will edit them in the post.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts