The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD centerine rpm 17" 4x114 SOLD

GSX_TC

Just like to add these are the rims from the VR4 on the dsmtuners tshirts, and the same rims off that Belize green VR4 from that driven Dsm video. "Very rare rims these are" (says in yoda voice)

belize1334

I may be interested. Could you take a picture of the ding? Any idea on offset/width/weight?

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
Just like to add these are the rims from the VR4 on the dsmtuners tshirts, and the same rims off that Belize green VR4 from that driven Dsm video. "Very rare rims these are" (says in yoda voice)

That's my car. Both on the shirts and from the Driven videos. From years ago back when I had a set of those wheels. And the wheels on my car were 18's for what it's worth.

mistaVR4

It would definitely help to post detailed pics of all of the rims you have for sale...Just a FYI...Those are very nice, but pics of all of them, including the flaws will help with the sale in a major way!

thedsmguy

Wait, aren't 18's rice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just joking.

I now realize that I should have switched settings on the camera for the close up pictures, I can get better shots I think.

Oh, and only 3 center caps sorry!

Those are of the "more damaged" wheel, Not really that bad.

Last edited:

belize1334

I'd say not bad at all. The big thing is that the dings don't seem big enough to appreciably affect the wheel balance or prevent proper seating/sealing of the tire. Any idea on weight/width/offset?

thedsmguy

Mr 3000 post replies to my ad!

I believe they are 17x7, 19lbs each (but I might be wrong). I'm going to need to physically look at them for you sorry. I'll edit this when I do.

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting GSX_TC:

That's my car. Both on the shirts and from the Driven videos. From years ago back when I had a set of those wheels. And the wheels on my car were 18's for what it's worth.

Really? Wow you just instantly have that much more respect from me now, even though you can be a butthead sometimes, that's pretty cool man, you have no idea what that car means to me, I was watching those driven DSM vids for years man, that VR4 is a piece of DSM tuners history. That car is One of the reasons I always wanted one so bad.

curtis

Man don't tell Mark that, his heads big enough already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's video one, with a US bumper click me

GSX_TC

Lol I know right

insane92

Awesome wheels! Here's my 1g with 19" RPM's in black.

RFNDMDU5NTMuanBn.jpg

turbowop

Quoting curtis:
Man don't tell Mark that, his heads big enough already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's video one, with a US bumper click me

Man that video is horrible. Then again, I think Brady was like 12 when he filmed it back in '02.

Back on topic regarding the wheels...they're forged, and super light. I think the 18's were only something like 17.5lbs per wheel.

insane92

Quoting thedsmguy:
Were they powdercoated black or like that strait from centerline or?

Looks really good to me.

Straight from Centerline.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned