The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: White Hood

Original stock VR4 hood
Really in pretty good shape - not banged up or anything
Swanzey NH - Must pick up

fastfalcon94

Where exactly in NH? Mines kind of rusty near the nose, and has a huge dent in it:(

Edit, didn't read that very well. Swanzey NH is 3 hours from my house. Do you think I'd get in trouble for driving my car down there with no hood?

Last edited:

turbofonz

Let me find a truck and I'd come. I'm ~50 miles away, and could use a new hood.

turbofonz

How good is the paint on it? I think I literally will drive there with no hood. Is the underside heatshield still intact? this is very tempting.

No heatshield-
Paint is pretty good
There is one small raised ding that I could not get to show in the pic.

15n7me0.jpg

152kc4x.jpg

2ywguj7.jpg

I don't know if there is a law against driving without a hood.
just make sure
1 - It's not raining
2 - You bring any necessary hardware

This is still kicking around - if no one claims it I will be bringing it to the junkyard in a week or so.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts