The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTT: AEM Uego faceplate

AnotherNewb

Here is what im wanting to do, I would like to trade my black aem wideband faceplate for your white one. Even up, ill send you mine with an envelope to send me yours back.

Or... if you have a white one you don't need ill buy it from you. Thanks

alansupra94

Lemme look for mine. You could have it for the cost of shipping if I could find it.

AnotherNewb

That would be cool Alan. I have three autometer white face black ringed gauges an so desperatly want my wideband to match.

talontyme

I have one also that you can get for the shipping if he don't have his lmk.

could have probably just texted me, i may still have my white one laying around.

Jesse

talontyme

just send me your addr and i'll put it in an envelope what is a stamp among vr4 owner's(didn't see you were in wv till today) lol.

AnotherNewb

Quoting Jesse_W:
could have probably just texted me, i may still have my white one laying around.

Jesse

Didn't think of you...

Talontyme has me taken care of, what a guy...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned