**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 04:28 AM
WTH

Hey all i just registered here but for some reason i cnt figure out why my name says newbie under it. Im not a newbie i've been havin my gvr4 for a long time does anyone know how I could edit my profile to say what every I want under my name? Also forgot to say this sites pretty cool i used to be on honda tech but those guys are nothin but ricers and there cars are all broke ass piles of trash.

SouthCaliVR4
(Gas Analyzer)
10/31/10 04:52 AM
Re: WTH

Won't matter if your a hundred years old & have been building Mitsus since Gods dog was born, you're a newbie to the site & stuck with the moniker unless a mod chooses to give you a worse one.

seizer
(Member)
10/31/10 05:03 AM

On this site it requires that you work your way out of newbie status... By that I mean you have to post either by starting a new thread or replying to a thread. The more you post the farther away from newbie status you will be. There should of been some sort of notice about the whole status thing when you signed up but its not a big deal just start posting! Usually our first post is a introduction with pics of your gvr4 with no hondas visible (kidding) and a short history.

Whoodoo
(buff guys = good time but my dream is to fondle 1051)
10/31/10 11:22 AM

You aren't real.

Either that, or...

Terry Posten
(Old Balls)
10/31/10 11:29 AM

Your almost 10% there. Post up more, before you know it, you will be a regular member like 90% of the people on here. If you want to be in the elite status club, get known, be a valued member, and then say something stupid .

2of9
(Hellaflush)
10/31/10 01:42 PM

Mods can change it to Noobie if it makes it any better

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
10/31/10 01:48 PM

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhh

SmoothCustomer
(Public school educated knowitall)
10/31/10 02:11 PM

Quoting Whoodoo:

You aren't real.

Either that, or...

What he said.

alansupra94
(Excuse the retarded question.)
10/31/10 06:58 PM

I wish I had a weird name under my username.....oh wait

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 07:22 PM

thanks for the welcome guys it seems like a nice communety, but those who hated already looks like your the douches.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
10/31/10 07:39 PM

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
10/31/10 07:44 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

thanks for the welcome guys it seems like a nice communety, but those who hated already looks like your the douches.

That's the wrong card to play when you are new to a forum with some very deep rooted members who you may be turning to for advice in the future.

turbowop for instance is one of the most well known members on here (notice when he joined), he loves picking on newbs (I think he gets off on it ), it's what he does, don't take it to heart.

You can't log on here thinking you know it all. You most likely won't do something that nobody has seen before.

SmoothCustomer
10/31/10 08:04 PM

...Ricky?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 08:41 PM

i agree... see i know a BUTTLOAD about building nissans. rb motors especially. and how to build a honda to get into the 10's for under 5 grand(ive done it twice) but these cars are a new animal... ive owned a fwd turbo laser years ago but i forget most of it, theres nothing liek having a person wth the knowedge you need at your fingertips, so pissing him or her off isnt very smart IMO. i would into yourself help where you can and ask questions you ned to know after youve already spent an hour in the search section without any results.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 09:28 PM

just cause that guy likes to inpress his web buddies doesnt mean new people like to be picked on. richhenry i love building nissans and have built a couple cool ones.

SmoothCustomer
10/31/10 09:31 PM

Look at this guy's profile. Real or not I want to hang out with him.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 09:34 PM

Bro im as real as it gets. every bit of that info is legit too ive got nothin but street cred.

SleepinGVR4
(What are we going to do today Ferb?)
10/31/10 09:37 PM

What the hell is street cred?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 09:38 PM

street cred is what you earn when you can walk the walk. when i say i am a mother fucker i literally mean that kind of stuff.

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
10/31/10 10:09 PM

So you are literally fucking childrens' mothers?

You aren't a mother fucker. If so, someone better call the ambalamps.

There is a reason it's called street cred, and this ain't the fucking street.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:10 PM

bro what the hell does that pic have to do with anything?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:10 PM

nice omg150. heres a couple shots of my s13 hatch. it was a drift car. it dynoed out at 495 bhp at 28 psi.

she wasnt the prettiest. but moved like a bad out of he77

Barnes
(Firechicken)
10/31/10 10:11 PM

Big deal. Plenty of folks here are motherfuckers. Some people stay married after they have the kids.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:13 PM

eh. i can be arrogant. but never mean. i leave that up to the people whove bene here awhile.

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
10/31/10 10:14 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

bro what the hell does that pic have to do with anything?

Exactly. You aren't the mother fucker.

I love self proclaimed mother fuckers.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:15 PM

You better watch out before you are leakin bro! I've seen the vid this is the internet.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:16 PM

cool s13 i wanna sell some stuff i have sitting to build one.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:19 PM

ill probably get flamed for this. but heres a couple pics of my last honda ive built. its a turbo ls 4dr. i got it when it was bone stock, automattic and 100k miles on it.

this car was a budget build with an ebay turbo kit. i have a video of me doing a pull in it on yourtube. it was on 9psi and i ran a 12.3 @ 112.3 mph. all with under 3k put into the car. like i said i know how to build cars. but when it comes to galant vr4's im as noob as you. so jsut please take it witha grain of salt and learn what you can. the more you know.. the less questions you ask.

Barnes
(Firechicken)
10/31/10 10:19 PM

Great. Uncleben4rice seemly disappears, and then this guy shows up.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:20 PM

whats your deal mr mobile ive been totally nice and cool with you. YOu wanna fuck on me?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:24 PM

Quoting BarnesMobile:

Great. Uncleben4rice seemly disappears, and then this guy shows up.

im sorry buddy. ill keep the hodna posts to a minimum

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:24 PM

p.s. im pretty drunk. i cant seem to type my words right. forgive me plox

SleepinGVR4
(What are we going to do today Ferb?)
10/31/10 10:25 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

YOu wanna fuck on me?

God I hope not

DR1665
(Kill him in the face with Wilson Phillips)
10/31/10 10:25 PM

Quoting omgFNGhasamouthonhim:

Bro im as real as it gets. every bit of that info is legit too ive got nothin but street cred.

You sure you don't have a missed appointment for a GED test? Because, the way you're coming across, I think you've mistaken debit for credit. Please re-enter your PIN. Your Flatbrim Rewardz card was just declined.

Quoting omgFNGhasamouthonhim:

street cred is what you earn when you can walk the walk. when i say i am a mother fucker i literally mean that kind of stuff.

Literally? You fuck your mother? That's foul and entirely unconscionable. Do you eat pieces of shit too?

The walk you're walking is that of a middle school dropout who rides along on one of those trucks that vacuum up the Wal-Mart parking lot at 3AM. Of course, I could be wrong. "North metro front range" could mean collar-popping, pink polo-wearing, cronk socket, hellaflush stroke from Arvada or something.

Whatever the case may be, if your work on cars is anything like your demonstration of eighth grade English and pre-school manners, I suspect your self-aggrandizement belies all kinds of cobbled-together, half-assed turds.

Until I see pictures of this guy (in Tapout/Monster shirt and flatbrim, wankster hat) standing next to a Galant, I'm filing this one under "Cock Holster."

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:28 PM

I don't wear monster or tap out shits homie. I Usually have on a regular black tall tee and some jeans. no hats their a waste of money at $35 a pop.

slow your roll homie.

DR1665
10/31/10 10:31 PM

Sloy my roll? Why? Do big words make it harder for you to bump the thread with more of your feigned, hoodrat vernacular?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Don't bring a pointy stick, either.

Put up or shut up.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:31 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:32 PM

Quoting DR1665:

Sloy my roll? Why? Do big words make it harder for you to bump the thread with more of your feigned, hoodrat vernacular?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Don't bring a pointy stick, either.

Put up or shut up.

what are you looking for me to put up?

Barnes
(Firechicken)
10/31/10 10:32 PM

Honestly, all we want is reasonable grammar and punctuation. That and very little street slang. We aren't asking much.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:33 PM

dr/ i must admit. im am a college graduate. and some of those words you just put out had me annunciating like an idiot.. please dumb the posts down. its hard enough for a normal person to understand it :P

DR1665
10/31/10 10:38 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

what are you looking for me to put up?

Quoting omg150ismine:

Hey all i just registered here but for some reason i cnt figure out why my name says newbie under it. Im not a newbie i've been havin my gvr4 for a long time does anyone know how I could edit my profile to say what every I want under my name? Also forgot to say this sites pretty cool i used to be on honda tech but those guys are nothin but ricers and there cars are all broke ass piles of trash.

If you've "been havin'" your GVR4 for a long time, let's see some pictures. There's this button below the message screen that says, "Upload Image into Post." I know, I know. It's got capital letters on it, and that sort of thing likely intimidates you, but it's okay, man. Lots of people's moms drank heavily when they were pregnant, and they can figure it out pretty quick.

How 'bout this? You get your bro (I bet you've got all kinds of "bros" around) to take a quick picture of you standing in front of your Galant holding a sign that reads, "FUCK HATERS," and I'll slow my "roll." Otherwise, GTFO of my house.

DR1665
10/31/10 10:40 PM

Quoting RichHenry:

dr/ i must admit. im am a college graduate. and some of those words you just put out had me annunciating like an idiot.. please dumb the posts down. its hard enough for a normal person to understand it :P

Don't sweat it, Rich. We all know you're legit. Besides, you already admitted to drinking (on a Sunday night too, commendable!)

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)

Quoting omg150ismine:

Stop being butt hurt, idc how long youve had your car, you havent helped annyone or posted even close to what most of us have.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)

damn bro thats rough. i gotta get my homie to swing by my place and i can get a picture. i don't understand why you gotta be all hateful and shit im just here to have a good time and talk about cars! do you own this site, if not im not gonna gtfo out of "your" house.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
10/31/10 10:42 PM

Btw its like fast and the furious " you cant jump in the ring with an think you box "

DR1665
10/31/10 10:44 PM

It's pushing 9 o'clock, little g. Are the busses still running on the front range? Your homie might leave you high and dry.

Put up or shut up.

And yes, I do own this site, along with everyone else in this thread calling you on your astounding illiteracy. We built this place. This isn't the United States of Dumbshit. You don't have any rights here. You play by our rules or you bum a jump from a passerby and peddle your 96 Hyundai the fuck on down the road.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
10/31/10 10:49 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

Ok Toretto, dont let johnny tran see you posting shit like this

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:49 PM

Damn Brian. You're pretty defensive about this whole situation. I really wish you could take a step back and let me just try and get to know the folks on this board. They all seem to be pretty cool, but unfortunately you need to take a chill pill and relax.

I just wanted to make small talk, and see what it took to get this title under my name changed from newbie.

As far as thinking that my homies don't have cars, you are sadly far from the truth. In fact, most of them own Evos, STis, and a plethora of other really nice cars.

Also I don't live in Arvada, I live in Thornton.

SO AGAIN SLOW YOUR ROLL HOMEBOY.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 10:51 PM

Bruno boy, I have been browsing your old posts, and you have pretty damn pathetic grammar. Maybe you also need to slow your roll as well.

DR1665
10/31/10 11:01 PM

BULLSHIT.

You didn't come here to wax jovial with like-minded gearheads with a genuine question about your member title. You walked through the door acting like you own the fucking place and looking to start some shit. Well, son, you found it.

TRICK OR TREAT!

You appear relentless when others rebuke your over-the-top ignorance, yet, for some reason, you feel like addressing me by name is somehow going to suggest you're anything more than a troll pretending to be a random stranger on the internet? Your "homies" can all eat a bag of dicks. I don't play that game.

And quit with the "slow your roll" bullshit. Until you act like a real man, you don't get to tell anyone here what to do.

Barnes
(Firechicken)
10/31/10 11:05 PM

Deep breaths Brian.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:05 PM

Why would i care to troll this community. I am part of local boards but have no problems there. You for some reason picked a fight with me just cause you can. I have the same right to be here as you whether you like it or not. I called you out by name cause you have it on your sig. Sorry bro but you need some prozac or some shit.

Im here for car stuff and not to have some e beef. peace out brother, i won't address or acknowledge you again.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
10/31/10 11:07 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

I Usually have on a regular black tall tee

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:07 PM

I hope you guys don't sit and speak proper english with your "buddies" cause thatd be some hella boring conversation.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:08 PM

So now youre saying there is a dress code here?

14u2nV
(Resident Pedobear)
10/31/10 11:09 PM

DR, you're my hero today, LOL.

SmoothCustomer
10/31/10 11:09 PM

Quoting BarnesMobile:

Deep breaths Brian.

I think somebody egged his house tonight.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
10/31/10 11:10 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

So now youre saying there is a dress code here?

Nope. I'm just making fun of the way you dress.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:11 PM

Let me guess you wear nice new slacks to your kush office and sip your coffee with a pinky high in the air? you are nothin but a hater.

SmoothCustomer
10/31/10 11:11 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

I hope you guys don't sit and speak proper english with your "buddies" cause thatd be some hella boring conversation.

I speak English with my "buddies" like an educated American. How do you go about it?

14u2nV
(Resident Pedobear)
10/31/10 11:12 PM

Really, resorting to message/threats?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Slow your roll homeboy!

I didn't even say anything to you punk, don't you have a honda forum to talk about apc stuff or something?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:12 PM

Eric, i talk to them like i do here.

Kenneth, no threat but I am tired of telling people the same thing on here.

SmoothCustomer
10/31/10 11:14 PM

I'M CALLING AN EMERGENCY CRU MEETING. I better see some of you guys there.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:16 PM

Ok enough with the beefin I just wanna read some cool stuff about my favorite cars.

DR1665
10/31/10 11:18 PM

Quoting BarnesMobile:

Deep breaths Brian.

No worries, Barnesie.

I've done this before. Statistically, this sort of thing usually ends one of two ways:
1. Stroke gets pissed and leaves, never coming back.
2. Stroke gets banned and leaves, never coming back.

The longer this goes on, the more certain we can be this is recently banned asshole. Random dipshits can only take their e-peens being stomped for so long before they go supernova and self-destruct. By turning directly into the torpedo, we close the distance before it has a chance to arm itself and achieve its objective (in this case, likely causing trouble for someone who did the right thing and banned this asshole in the first place). Can't have that happen, now, can we? So what do we do? We take "the high road," and "ignore" such things.

The longer our manchurian candidate can stay active on the board, the more likely he will be to exact his feeble revenge.

It's early, slow roller. Am I going to have to stalk you across the board before you man-up and reveal yourself?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:21 PM

Sure. My name is roy, i live in thornton and own a black gvr4. I don't know what else you want but I have no reason to get banned as im here for the same most are. I think you wanna be a big man, so thats why youre here.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
10/31/10 11:23 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

Let me guess you wear nice new slacks to your kush office and sip your coffee with a pinky high in the air? you are nothin but a hater.

Oh man, you got me all wrong.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:24 PM

Then you must be one of those angry blue collar american types. fitting.

DR1665
10/31/10 11:24 PM

Okay, "Roy." A black GVR4 in Thornton.

Badge number or last six of the VIN. Whenever you're ready.

Prove you're legit and we can all have a laugh about this one day in the future. Until then, every time you click "Add Reply," you're a cowardly shill with a big, stupid mouth.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:25 PM

Badge # is 150/2000. Look at my name smarty pants.

DR1665
10/31/10 11:26 PM

Oh, and last time I checked, getting one's "pimp hand" strong didn't mean getting one's ass intellectually handed to them on an internet discussion forum.

Coward.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:27 PM

Don't hate cause the answer was in front of you. Im not gonna give you my vin, you'll probably try and fuck with me.

14u2nV
(Resident Pedobear)

oh look, your a junior member now. COngrats!!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)

Awesome looks like the mods can close the thread now!

DR1665
10/31/10 11:33 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

Badge # is 150/2000. Look at my name smarty pants.

Oh snap. Ya got me. You must be 805gvr4 from San Diego and just lost your login details, then.

Riiiiiiight.

How did a Galant from San Diego make it all the way out to Thornton, Colorado?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/31/10 11:35 PM

I have no badge, thats what the PO told me the # was. Who are you the badge # police? I think we are done here little man.

Nartanian
(Wears Turbo Chrysler Emblems with Pride, Watches Soap Operas all day.)
10/31/10 11:37 PM

Subscribed.

broxma
(retard monkey strength)
10/31/10 11:54 PM

I am so confused.

I'm not sure if it's time for a Dutch Runner or time to grab the machete.

/brox

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
10/31/10 11:57 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

Bruno boy, I have been browsing your old posts, and you have pretty damn pathetic grammar. Maybe you also need to slow your roll as well.

I've earned my keep noob. step back before your banned. which ill say is coming up soon. I can give a rats ass what your friends drive, My brother drives a wrx wagon, other brother drives a Evo IX, who gives a fuck, my friends are all magazine cars for superstreet, hondatuning, Modified mag, shut that shit. Noone cares when you come in here thinking you earned rights after 4 post.
-Shane

Whoodoo
(buff guys = good time but my dream is to fondle 1051)
11/01/10 12:22 AM

Jesus H. Christ! I guess I just got to this thread early, but 80 replies in less than a day!?!

Ok, ok. I admit... I've been

and

but mostly

Roy, I'm gonna try to give you some pointers on how to not be an idiot. Leaving all the poor grammer/english/slang aside, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this community. Start by posting a pic. That way we can at least acknowledge your legitimacy in joining this board. Second, do something to your car, take pictures, and do a writeup about it. You don't even have to do that. Start a discussion about something interesting, or contribute to a discussion that is already ongoing. So far, you've served as a good laugh and thats about it. Did you ever meet a guy who calls himself Uncle Ben?

I'll make this super easy on you. Just fill in the blanks....

Hello everyone, my name is ______. I've had my galant for _______ year(s) and haven't really posted much until now, but figured I would make myself known. As far as mods go, I've ___________.

Here's a pic. Enjoy!

I'll go first.

Hello everyone, my name is Alan. I've had my galant for just over a year and haven't really posted much until now, but figured I would make myself known. As far as mods go, I've only done a few minor things like BCS removal, 2g exhaust mani, EGR block off, and cleaning up some of the vacuum lines.

Here's a pic. Enjoy!

Ok your turn

broxma
(retard monkey strength)
11/01/10 12:53 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Daryl Strawberry. I've had my Galant for two year(s) and haven't really posted much until now, but figured I would make myself known. As far as mods go, my car is bone stock. Here is a picture.

I am also a liar. My name is not Daryl Strawberry. I don't own a Galant. The Galant I don't own is not stock. I maintain absolute dominance through a system of both "street cred" and talking exclusively in a broken form of English that only a handful of my closest associates can decipher. I troll forums habitually and enjoy the arts of buggery with one legged midget strippers with chronic halitosis and pachydermoperiostosis.

Please accept me into your club.

That being said. I feel as though this must be a joke. If it is not, it cannot continue much longer.

/brox

mpt72
(Member)
11/01/10 01:01 AM

damn, now i feel the need to take a pic of patches with me next to it... just to further legitamize my profile.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 04:57 AM

damn I better post up my pics soon also

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
11/01/10 08:05 AM

Quoting omg150ismine:

WOW.

Just.. fucking.. WOW

Well, I can honestly say you have made an indelible first impression. You've also managed to pretty much stereotype yourself right into "homie" status, as far as I'm concerned.

DR1665
11/01/10 11:10 AM

Quoting mpt72:

damn, now i feel the need to take a pic of patches with me next to it... just to further legitamize my profile.

No way, dude. We met you at MOD in SoCal. You're totally legit and I would personally vouch for you.

Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I've had my Galant(s) for six year(s) and haven't really posted much until now, but figured I would make myself known. As far as mods go, I've used my 91 to keep other vehicles out my two car garage and I've made my 92 into a daily driven parts car.

Here's a pic. Enjoy!

Saaaay... There was a "dirty garage" thread around here somewhere. I should go bump it.

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
11/01/10 11:59 AM

Quoting omg150ismine:

I have no badge, thats what the PO told me the # was. Who are you the badge # police? I think we are done here little man.

alansupra94
11/01/10 01:07 PM

What in the name of god happened here. I go out for a day and come back and the funniest/best thread on galantvr4 develops.

beaner
(Blew1 Guy Today )
11/01/10 01:30 PM

badges? we don't need no stinkin' badges!

524of1000
(Crossed Member)
11/01/10 01:37 PM

wow. Just wow.

Jason G.
(Bourne Employment Supremacy)
11/01/10 02:17 PM

Quoting Beaner:

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
11/01/10 02:46 PM

Quoting Beaner:

I forgot where this is from aha

raptorWagon
(less than one year to my birthday)
11/01/10 05:24 PM

Someone pass the popcorn!

alansupra94

Quoting raptorreed:

Someone pass the popcorn!

alansupra94

Quoting brunoboy:

Quoting Beaner:

I forgot where this is from aha

click

Nartanian
(Wears Turbo Chrysler Emblems with Pride, Watches Soap Operas all day.)
11/01/10 05:43 PM

I think he just bounced on us... Deuces.

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
11/01/10 06:03 PM

I think he's earned the title, "newb for life," or something of that nature. Can we vote on his new title? Let's see who can come up with the most clever title insinuating Roy will forever be disliked on this board.

JNR
(5 star (English Professor) member Has extensive pop up picture book collection)
11/01/10 06:24 PM

Does I reads tru dis twead? Naw, but LOL on the few posts I'se did.

turboflanagan
(I would give myself something respectable.)
11/01/10 07:17 PM

Quoting 4thStroke:

I think he's earned the title, "newb for life," or something of that nature. Can we vote on his new title? Let's see who can come up with the most clever title insinuating Roy will forever be disliked on this board.

I think you just found it!

Quoting 4thStroke:

Roy will forever be disliked on this board.

Sounds like a perfect title to me!

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
11/01/10 07:26 PM

God, I hope it's not an OG just screwin with us. Please, oh please.

BrandonEchols
(Snow White)
11/01/10 07:38 PM

Holy hell...gone for the weekend and this thread appears?
Brian annihilated him.
Holding down the fort, I see.
well done.

bmxkid415
(Member)
11/01/10 08:03 PM

I haven't checked the newbie section in 2 days, and hell breaks lose. Where can I apply for "Street Cred" at?

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
11/01/10 08:12 PM

^At Hot Topic and skate shops all around the world! Look for the Subaru Ken Block shirts (oh, wait a second...), Monster and/or Rockstar shirts, and flat brimmed hats hanging in the store front. And in this case, extra long t-shirts as well.

It's all about street cred these days. I'm thinking about building my street cred with a small purchase soon. Mom and dad have always told me it's good to have a little street cred for when I want to make it big time.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 08:17 PM

God this site forgot to make me the check the captain poopy dick box when i registered looks like all you guys clicked it. Glad none of you silly fags can wear a tall tee and flat billed hat and look as dope as me. All you haters can eat a bowl of dicks.

turboflanagan
11/01/10 08:18 PM

Dave Ramsey would have everyone cut up their street cred cards...LIVE DEBT FREE!!!

turboflanagan
11/01/10 08:21 PM

Quoting omg150ismine:

God this site forgot to make me the check the captain poopy dick box when i registered looks like all you guys clicked it. Glad none of you silly fags can wear a tall tee and flat billed hat and look as dope as me. All you haters can eat a bowl of dicks.

Looks like yours was checked by default.

NickDromez
(Member)
11/01/10 08:25 PM

iv been checking in on this thread every now and then and been trying to figure out whether this is guy is for real or is a huge troll. judging by his last post i would say there is no chance he is real and is a huge troll and everybody should stop feeding the troll

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
11/01/10 08:30 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 08:32 PM

i dont get what the hell a troll is im just here to hang out have a good time and learn about these amazing cars. I am gonna try and learn how to build a sheet metal intake manifold soon here. i am gnna pick up all the materials tomorrow after work and follow the diy how to, so i please get off my back people !!

524of1000
(Crossed Member)
11/01/10 08:37 PM

Is it just me or is "Blah Blah Blah Eat a bowl of Dicks" getting old?

2of9
(Hellaflush)
11/01/10 09:00 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 11:38 PM

I have an idea. If, as you so eloquently conveyed,
Quoting omg150ismine:

Im not a newbie i've been havin my gvr4 for a long time

, is there a Colorado member who can vouch for your existence? I certainly cannot, and I find it to believe that, with the plethora of members here in Colorado, you've gone completely under the radar. Have a respected member speak up and legitimize your situation, and all of this will be a big joke, otherwise, the troll claims will rightfully continue.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 11:38 PM

Heres the pic you fools wanted!

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
11/01/10 11:42 PM

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats you?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 11:43 PM

Yeah bud, you got a problem? I don't see you posting pics of yourself!

steveGalant VR4.org Administrator
(Key Fob Guy)
11/01/10 11:44 PM

Needs more tall tee and flat billage.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 11:46 PM

Couldn't take the jacket off, its getting mad cold and was starting to rain.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
11/01/10 11:46 PM

Werd. I don't see a tall-tee. I'm disappointed.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
11/01/10 11:54 PM

Is this what you wanted Fuck.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/10 11:55 PM

damn fou you are hard.

TRBODSM
(Member +)
11/02/10 12:02 AM

Quoting omg150ismine:

Hahaha, I've actually seen this guy driving around. I was wondering who's galant that was.

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
11/02/10 12:38 AM

Quoting omg150ismine:

LOL. I've seen this photo before. You look like a strung out junkie. Take your ass to rehab, foolio!

Oh yeah.. one more thing...

time.4pwp.com

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/02/10 01:05 AM

How in the hell could you have seen this pic before? I just took it.... you sir are full of shit.

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
11/02/10 01:10 AM

ibtl!

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
11/02/10 01:11 AM

I'm glad I showed up a long time ago.

vapid
("Private" clan, pivot man)
11/02/10 01:37 AM

Mitsuturbo- I believe this is the photo you were thinking of. Easy mistake.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
11/02/10 02:36 AM

Quoting omg150ismine:

damn fou you are hard.

damn you are stupid.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/02/10 09:25 AM

well since were posting pics up. heres me last year in wharton state forest when my ignition coil went in my truck cuz i sunk it in a lake which i thought was a puddle. notice the radical sjdsm shirt

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page