alansupra94
(Excuse the retarded question.)
04/08/11 01:15 PM
VGT Discussion on turbos

Well I am very interested in running a VGT turbocharger. From what I have read the technology is great and amazing. The problem is controlling the VGT properly in Holsets are not easy.

I have an AEM so I have quite a bit if flexibility. I would like to know the best way to control it. Curtis mentioned that the idea of using a wastegate actuator isn't the best.

Discuss.

AnotherNewb
(flutterdumper)
04/08/11 02:07 PM
Re: VGT Discussion on turbos

My curiosity raises the question 'what mode of operation will keep the turbo in its peak operating range?' I asked this in curtisis thread. Should it be load based, rpm based, boost based? I can understand why using a wg acuator wouldn't efficient since it would go from closed to open instantly and not hold the veins(?) in any in between positions. Since this is truck tech I am going to assume that the factory controller is 24v. Unfortunatly I feel that the motor on the tubo from the factory would be the safest most efficient way to control it since it was built for the heat of the turbo. So I pose this: since its just a simple stepper motor, albeit 24v, wouldn't it be fairly simple to control it with somehing similar to the exhaust cut out controler similar to one that was for sale here? To me it would make sense to base the opening and closing of the veins on throttle and rpm inputs then fine tune the response for performance.

alansupra94
04/08/11 02:58 PM

There was a thread regarding how the controller works. Apparently it was a CAN communication.

I will let Curtis chime in since he seems to know more.

curtis
(Space Blanket from NASA plumbed into the attic)
04/08/11 07:42 PM

I'll respond in a few hours.....It's sushi time.

AnotherNewb
(flutterdumper)
04/08/11 09:09 PM

This is similar to what I was thinking... web page

curtis
04/08/11 11:49 PM

Ok where to begin I guess first is wow the sushi was fabtabulos.

Ok now to VGT's
Only a few people have put these on gas engines of the 4 cylinder size I've found. Aero (his sign on name) on the homemade turbo site and the dsm sites and dany250r has as well. His is the 1G on you tube with the sick sounding turbo scream that sounds like a turbine engine on a fighter jet. Aero say ransient responce in 4th gear go from full vacuum to +15psi in .9 seconds so instantaneous boost is possible

These aren't for the non fabricators because its going to be alot to make one work. I have to use one of these its just in me to do it. There large 65 lb shipping weight large. This will require not only the lose of your AC on a galant but moving the radiator forward and more than likely a custom header out of schedule 40 not sch 10 and some type of support structure under the turbo. Aero made an adapter using a 2G manifold on his and is running a 2.3 but with stock head, cams and intake and is getting silly spool up like GT28 time out of a huge frame turbo which without the vgt would never be possible. Not dogging on there setups but they used a 14b actuator to control the disk that houses the vanes. In my opinion this is the wrong answer and a bandaid to make it work so so. If you stop the action and think about whats going on you can realize why.

Lets do drag racing.

Pull to the line candles drop and you go. When you first release the clutch and hit the gas the engine is at vacuum then goes to boost fast because of the load on the system. This part is fine except you can't limit the amount of movement of the vanes. Closed is .14 and open is 1.85 ar. When you launch depending on weight of car and all other mods you may want a max of .82 or .63 in first but with an actuator your going to see 7psi of boost then the vanes are going to 1.85 almost instantly, this will slow the spool time dramatically. Then as you shift a stick car your engine sees a few milliseconds of vacuum which is going to slam the actuator and vanes to .14 and over speed the wheel. It needs to be limited to lets say .48 on the 1/2 shift. Then as you go up in gears you'll bring up the closed ar and open up the full open so the monster can flow. Have to remember the compressor map on the He351ve goes up to 4.2 bar and is really really wide and thick. Total area of the full efficiency is about 5 or 6 times the area of a GT35r so when done correctly will flow like a GT40/42 and spool like a 28. These have cast ti compressors and and can take the abuse and I'm guessing the compressor ar is up in the .80 to .90 range. So fourth gear will come on with all the supporting mods like a freight train. I really believe that with the correct fuel and supporting mods this thing could put a VR4 in the high 9's low 10 rather easily after the controller is sorted out. Have to remember these flow up at around 70 to 75 lbs a minute.

Now for more controller info.

When done you need to have a start up and shut down sweep like the factory did but I think even more since these coked up on a diesel. Maybe as the key is turned the controller tells the vanes to open close 5 or 8 times. Then at shutdown the controller needs to sweep back and forth the same after the wheel stops spinning. Not hard to know because these have a built in rpm sensor from the factory.

As for driving I'm thinking this needs to be not only a rpm but a load based system. Lots of yes /no fuzzy logic intel. Everyones car is going to be different. From wastegates to injectors and flow characteristics of the heads etc. So everyone should have full control and have different buttons for different maps you set up like an afc bar graph and be done from a 500 rpm to 12K in hundred increments. One map for gas mileage 1.0 to 1.85 only, one for road racing short track, road racing long track, drag racing, in town driving, street racing from a kick. Thats where 800 hp cars run 13.5's in the 1/4 smoking all 4's List can go on and on and altitude /mtn driving will effect this as well so this needs to be a fluid system and easily adaptable not just a straight up heres what you get controller.

I haven't read up on these in a while but have watched a few you tube video's on the subject and know megasquirt now has a version with a can bus. Need to call them to see whats up. If it comes that our resources around here can't make it happen I may sell my mega squirt and get a new one and get this one with 8 injector drivers. Right now I have 4 1250's and a bunch of methanol nozzles to play with and really don't think that will do this turbo and my set-up justice at above 7K and boost past 30psi.

For you guys that are interested in this keep the links and discussion going and I'm sure we can make this happen. I'm no spark chaser and never claimed to be but I've spent countless hours over the last few years thinking about what and when the thing needs to change placement and why but never liked electronic stuff that's what work orders are for. You see a problem and pass the buck to someone that is school trained for it. The link above is what I mean those guys are so talking above my head on some of the stuff.

Another few things I've thought of that would be cool to incorporate is a knock sensor if you see marginal knock it will open up larger to lower temps and releave back pressure while in lower gears, still haven't thought that all the way out.
micro switch halo ring around the shifter so the controller knows what gear your in.
With the halo ring it could be set up to go full open on a missed shift also could be set up for missed shifts turns off other things like nitrous solenoids etc.

Like I said understand what needs to happen but just not an electrician.

Ok to much sushi have to go.

But first listen to this click me

And just found this click me for a vr4 WITH ONE OF THESE! Who is this guy

Rausch
(Rock Star Status)
04/09/11 12:26 AM

This intrigues me.

Rather than a more complex load based system, why not simply use what you already have to work with? Wheel speed.

I would think a stepper motor, or linear actuator (something with fast actuation) and a 'controller' that reads/interprets wheel speed and makes A/R adjustments to suit would be all you need. Maybe a full open switch for those highway cruises...

If you can pin down a reasonable, efficient max wheel speed, and continually adjust the A/R to maintain that speed, you should be able to get virtually all the benefits offered by the VGT setup, no?

Think about it this way: low rev/low load- A/R is at it's minimum. As load, and wheel speed increases, the actuator moves the vanes to keep the wheel speed where you want it. Load drops: Say between shifts, and the system shrinks the A/R until that wheel speed is recovered.

I don't really know prep about programming and chips/circuit design for motor/actuator driving, but I'd think that would work quite well. No idea how to really build that part though

AnotherNewb
(flutterdumper)
04/09/11 12:37 AM

I'm fairly new to ecmlink but couldn't you use the boost control inside of link to control a wg actuator and control the vgt? Kinda like adapting a cyclone manifold.

curtis
04/09/11 03:00 AM

With the actuator and boost controller your still dependent on pressure and its only concerned with regulating up top boost not the state when off boost. Oh thats something else I meant to type. Lets say you just ran a bike on the interstate top of 4th gear and lifted you don't want the vanes to close off because your at 145mph and at 9K and when it sees vacuum on an actuator based setup your going to close it off to .14 and essentially turned the turbo into a jake brake.

curtis
04/09/11 03:07 AM

As for Aaron's idea I like it but I'm like him finding a linear actuator strong enough to hold the vanes in place with heated gasses and 2.0 liters of fuel injected furry pushing against it. But the idea is solid and being load based with a dial to control it you could limit the ar to what ever you want it to open and close to but adding in the different gear requirement will need some type of logic chip I'm sure.

curtis
04/09/11 03:11 AM

This is what happens during a over speed situation. watch video

GVR-4
(Creative Name Huh?)
04/09/11 07:34 AM

Just FYI, Garrett calls theirs VNT (variable nozzle turbine) and BorgWarner calls theirs VGT (variable geometry turbine). Sorry if this has been repeated, but I interned at BW 5 or so years ago, so I thought I would share what little I know. BW had both vacuum actuators (like a wastegate actuator) and some "smart" actuators made by Delphi at that time that interfaced with the ecu, depending on the model. As some of you probably know, the BW VGT is used on the Porsche 911 twin turbo (presumably) with success. I would look at how they use it. Most likely with some fairly complex control system to get the most benefit from the design.

AnotherNewb
(flutterdumper)
04/09/11 02:12 PM

Quoting curtis:

This is what happens during a over speed situation. watch video

Wow, one more reason not to buy chinabay!!!

How about this:
A controller that uses throttle position, rpm, and manifold pressure. Make the system so it is always open at zero throttle with a jakebrake switch to overide it. That way when you lift off it still stays open. Then using rpm and tps imputs the controller will have the ability to adjust the collars movement and speed. Hang on, ill brb.

AnotherNewb
(flutterdumper)
04/09/11 02:26 PM

I'm back... Switched from phone to laptop.

I have one of these:

Its a Velleman k8055 USB Interface Board

What it does is gives you 5 digital inputs and 2 analoge outputs with PWM. Through the USB cable you can write a c++ program to control the outputs based off the inputs on the board. I got it as a christmas gift and assembled it, then I didn't know shit about programing. I bought this huge book and haven't read a page.

I said all of that to offer this up: I will give my board and giant book to anyone that has a VGT turbo that wants to attempt to use this to control it. If someone is interested, drop me a PM.

BrandonEchols
(Snow White)
04/10/11 12:48 AM

Quoting curtis:

And just found this click me for a vr4 WITH ONE OF THESE! Who is this guy

That's chevyracer5613's car, his introduction and build thread can be found HERE

I have a huge interest in this controller.
I have two of these turbos sitting in my garage right now, one is Paul's, but the other will eventually be going on 477, and I'd really like it if the controller issue was sorted by then.
Unfortunately, I have no C++ experience, and know nothing about the CAN bus, so I'm just waiting on some other, smarter guys to figure it out.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
04/10/11 12:46 PM

curtis, i cant tell you much about the holset VGT, but the Garrett VGT found on the 6.0 diesel is a different story. those use a stepper motor to control the vanes directly. the determining factor for the position of the vanes was between EBP (Exhaust Back Presssure) sensor, and MAP sensor. i cant remember exactly but TPS might have played into it as well. the computer then would sort out all this data and activate the stepper motor as it saw fit. the EBP was the primary sensor for this system though. so if you could make a system to read and incorporate data from an EBP sensor, a MAP, and TPS, you could have its output be to control the vanes. then, in theory, you wouldnt really have any need to tune it as it would handle everything itself - with no fears of overspeeding.

curtis
04/10/11 02:27 PM

I forgot about this little deal but bought it with a lot of stuff on ebay. Some engineering firm had this box the 150 meth pump, bag of nozzles, the older style cooling mist in car controller and the high speed valve that takes the pulse out of the system with a starting bid of 250. I sent the guy an email and ask if he had a buy it now price I figured he would say 750 or so. He came back and said he didn't have time really for ebay but would take 250 shipped right now so I jumped on it.

Everytime I try and open the pdf the system locks up and or crashes so if your computer hates pdf don't hit the link. If your system will open it do a copy and paste and send me a pm or just post it here. This little box may work for what we need it for.

cooling mist smart injection click me

alansupra94
04/10/11 02:48 PM

I would assume that I would be all set programming wise since I have an AEM EMS. I would just have to use the nitrous tables that they have. Interesting.....I have no idea how a stepper motor works so I will have to look into that.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
04/10/11 03:52 PM

alan, an iac is a stepper motor. basically, as you adjust the applied voltage, its physically moving in or out. same with the Garrett VGT vane adjustment. theres a stepper motor that moves forward or backwards to let the plate that holds the vanes either push them open or closed. its pretty simple.

BrandonEchols
(Snow White)
04/10/11 04:50 PM

Quoting curtis:

Everytime I try and open the pdf the system locks up and or crashes so if your computer hates pdf don't hit the link. If your system will open it do a copy and paste and send me a pm or just post it here. This little box may work for what we need it for.

cooling mist smart injection click me

PM Sent.

alansupra94
04/10/11 05:34 PM

Quoting DynastyLCD:

alan, an iac is a stepper motor. basically, as you adjust the applied voltage, its physically moving in or out. same with the Garrett VGT vane adjustment. theres a stepper motor that moves forward or backwards to let the plate that holds the vanes either push them open or closed. its pretty simple.

You think it would be impossible to retrofit a new stepper motor in there?

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
04/10/11 07:02 PM

im sure you could create something to work the vane actuator like a stepper motor, programming it to work off inputs like EBP would be where itd get tricky if you ask me.

desant78
(Member ++)
04/10/11 08:35 PM

I did some work with stepper motors, servos ( which i think could work here too) and controllers of each

for those interested in stepper motors, here is a pretty dry (boring) link about the basics of them to understand how to control them intro to stepper motors

I won't lie, I am very lost with this discussion of how to control this turbo, but I am quite versed in c++ and various other types of controllers. It seems like in order to write this, one must clearly define the switches for wanting boost and amount ( like 0% tps instantly opens waste gate) and what actually increases boost (MAP reading?)

so there is my two cents, sorry if it is not very helpful. the coding doesn't seem hard, but understanding what the program needs to accomplish and methods, is what i think is the hardest part. I'll give any input to anyone trying to program this if it is wanted but no promises that anything i know is very useful

alansupra94
04/17/11 12:27 AM

Well upon research regarding VGT turbos and my AEM EMS, I find that I can actually control it quite well.

AEM EMS offers 2D and 3D maps for boost controller solenoid. So I can actually change the map based on many, many factors, including TPS and rpm. Looks like I will be getting a wastegate actuator and a boost solenoid very soon.

desant78
(Member ++)
09/23/11 12:49 AM

Any progress on anyone end? Anyone have access to any wiring diagram or schematic of the vgt?

curtis
09/23/11 04:45 PM

Ok the Dodge computer and the little ecu board in the controller on the turbo runs off of a can bus. Don't know anything about it but a buddy told me that megasquirt has a new set-up to control a can bus. Haven't researched it since I haven't started on my car but did just find this.

click

I plan on taking pictures of my set-up and downloading and emailing the maps etc to them and see if what I have already have it or if it can be upgraded. I have a profec A as well as an AVCR for the car but hopefully I can just upgrade the megasquirt for the boost controller function as well as VGT control and run 8 injectors. I don't like wiring that much so I have a friend that wire tucked his Honda that will be running all the wires on the car. When we get to that point I'm pulling my harness and getting him to delete everything not needed and I still need to pick up an non eprom ecu to control the stuff megasquirt doesn't. Since I have a tablet PC for the car I'll just build a mount for it and let it be on all the time and use it for everything. Thats the plan anyway just hope everything works as it should.

desant78
(Member ++)
09/25/11 09:56 PM

ok lets assume you find a controller, it might be beneficial to all to create a master list of I/O's, or what variables the VGT will be a function of. This way, once you get the controller up and running, you'll know exact how to program this. Also having a master list will allow people (like me) to pursue other solutions. Anyone up for that? I know someone mentioned an AEM EMS solution for this problem.

I understand a lot will have to be tested and proven, but a rough idea what variables we need to measure would be very beneficial. I've read the previous post in this thread...people mention EGT, TPS, Load, etc.

I am starting to pursue a possible standalone PID controller, which I think is the easiest solution IMO. It will tap into the ecu to get this master list of variables we want to use. It makes a lot of sense to me, and in school used a cheap controller (like 60 bucks) to do a few PID projects that controllered stepper motors and servos. Writing the program with the variables and getting the needed inputs does not seem hard.

The challenge lies within communicating with the stepper motor. I am attempting to by-pass the whole CAN-bus route, since it's a pretty propitiatory thing.

oh and a 5 minute research lead to this discovery....using the same controller to make a standalone PID,

PID Standalone controoler

and yes i'm trying to get into contact with this gentlemen now.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/10/11 03:39 PM

I just thought i'd share a couple of thoughts with everyone. I have personally considered using a linear actuator because it would work well with my current setup, however being able to use the stock electronics would be neat and probably better. The only downfall to using the stock electronics is the extra size associated with it (and finding/building a controller). If I recall correctly from when I first started installing this turbo, with the stock electronic controller the only way to fit in on the modified t3 manifold (and not move the radiator) was if I rotated the turbo 180* so that the exhaust pointed out towards the passenger side. Even if I built a new manifold (still considering) retaining the stock electronics would mean moving or changing the radiator because of its size. With my current setup the exhaust housing is against the engine block and only about 1/2" from touching the radiator. With the turbo being so close the stock radiator tends to get a little warm when I am not moving (even with two electric fans on the other side), but once I am moving temps are normal. Driving with it is fun, my 510 cc injectors are maxed out at about 12 psi so I need some 1000-1200 cc injectors most likely, and boost comes on quick even though I have a few known exhaust leaks that are working against me.

On another note if memory serves right I think the stock gear driven motor had a max torque output of about 7 N*M (about 5 ft-lb)...so I dont think a new motor/lin. actuator would need a high load rating, but having one that can react quickly which be a huge benefit. I had found this information out a while ago b/c delphi sells the exact same controller for other things but I think it is set up to use PWM instead of CAN (same hardware just different wires hooked up).Also with my style setup (mechanic linkage/levers) I can mount a linear actuator almost anywhere, the benefit to this is moving it away from the hot exhaust. but since I am all for building a custom manifold, moving the radiator and using the stock electronic controller if someone can find a way to cheaply manipulate it :-D

Do note that a company has already made and used a VGT controller, the company is Fleece Performance, from a little research it looks like they are going release a standalone unit able to be tuned by usb for $625.....

I used to have a bunch of files on the holset back when I was looking into modifying the stock controller but I did find an alleged compressor map

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/12/11 03:49 PM

I was going through my old files and found some other diamgrams that someone might find useful.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/12/11 04:11 PM

Thanks for all the support information! I am working some tweaks in a basic outline for the code..a simple one to start. Currently looking for a turbo. Lets keep this discussion going....no one has really made a controller that was not a 2-D map. The more information the better!

cheekychimp
(Director of Housing and Urban Development, and carbon/kevlar balls)
10/12/11 07:34 PM

Desant, are you simply looking for a turbo for test purposes or are you intending to install one on your car?

desant78
(Member ++)
10/13/11 05:00 PM

If you see the video links, he uses a potentiometer to give the position feedback. I am planning on fabricating the housing so I'm looking to purchase one. On the side, if I am looking up possible ways to communicate via the current controller, if that does seem to show some promise, I could use one for testing purposes.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/13/11 07:12 PM

I had pick a very low mileage on eBay some time ago for under $200 ship..

desant78
(Member ++)
10/13/11 08:33 PM

been looking..but finding pricey ones and I kinda feel odd buying one on ebay unless it's a good deal.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/13/11 09:29 PM

That sucks because when i got mine the price range was between 175 to $350 depending on the shape.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/13/11 11:08 PM

yea i know....all the post i find are within that price are from 2009-10...and those people already sold them. but I'll find one I just gotta be patient.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/14/11 06:42 AM

It must be sick to hit full boost by 3k RPM.

BrandonEchols
(Snow White)
10/14/11 10:11 AM

I'll keep a watch out locally.
There's a guy in town who works at the Dodge dealership and gets them every so often and sells them fairly cheap.

cheekychimp
10/14/11 11:30 AM

Quoting Boostx:

It must be sick to hit full boost by 3k RPM.

Yeah but what you aren't actually letting on to the uninitiated here John is that it isn't just the notion of being able to spin a big turbo quickly (people have been doing that with various degrees of success for years by launching at insane rpms, using anti lag and nitrous etc) it is being able to effectively change the A/R of the turbo at will. Even if you can make 700 hp at 3000 rpms it becomes near impossible to hook up the tyres. Drivers end up experimenting with launch after launch after launch doing everything from breaking drivetrain parts to bogging and everything in between (wheel hop and spinning through three gears etc.). The beauty of getting this to work is that you can effectively launch on an A/R of a 16G getting perfect traction and nailing a 1.6 sec 60 ft, but then as soon as you are off the line gradually increase it so that you progress through the equivalent of an HX35 in 2nd, an FP 3065 in 3rd and a GT42R in 4th.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/14/11 12:01 PM

You are 100% right Paul but i have all always get rush to see a high HP NA car that can light up the tires of idle.

cheekychimp
10/14/11 05:09 PM

Well LOL, the things that are most fun in life are rarely the most effective or efficient.

MuffinMan7580
(Member)
10/16/11 01:08 AM

Quoting cheekychimp:

The beauty of getting this to work is that you can effectively launch on an A/R of a 16G getting perfect traction and nailing a 1.6 sec 60 ft, but then as soon as you are off the line gradually increase it so that you progress through the equivalent of an HX35 in 2nd, an FP 3065 in 3rd and a GT42R in 4th.

If that's what you want, run a 42R with an electronic boost controller with boost per gear, and use NLTS. What makes this mostappealing is the DD side of it. Very little lag for driving around town power, and then HUGE a/r's for doing interstate/track runs, and anything in-between. If you want to regulate power by choking your engine out in lower gears with dinky A/R's, then open it up later, I'd love to see how you'd tune for that, because you're not going to. If you somehow made a different fuel and timing map for every gear, then your engine definitely wouldn't hold together long, then you'd realize that regulating boost is much better than regulating exhaust back pressure for regulating power.

thecman02
(too lazy to look)
10/16/11 10:46 AM

I work at a company that does communication bus translators and scan tools/diagnostics. If I get some downtime at work I'll see if I can't make a translator to produce a can output so we can use a dodge control module.

I think VGT would be epic. I could ruin some peoples day in the max effort at shoot out haha.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/17/11 09:10 PM

One of these VGT mounted will look so intimidating

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/18/11 05:51 PM

I wonder how much fab work will be needed to mount one of these big over size snail.All i can think of is brace brace and more brace.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/18/11 06:34 PM

Boostx- Here is mine when it was in my eclipse, same configuration as it sits in my galant .

and just for turbo size comparisons....stock vs vgt

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/18/11 07:16 PM

I have one one of those. What was the under hood temp like?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/18/11 07:28 PM

Boostx- All of my temperatures are "normal" except my water temp starts to get high when I am just sitting for more than a minute or two. I assume mainly becaust the exhaust housings is almost touching the stock radiator. My IAT's were generally between 80-120 depending on the temp outside if I recall correctly but id have to go back through my logs to verify.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
10/18/11 07:44 PM

Ok,I thought is would run a bit hot because of the exhaust housing,
Another size comparisons....stock, evo9 and soda can vs Godzilla

desant78
(Member ++)
08/14/12 12:48 PM

Any updates on this project? I got distracted with other projects and have made no progress. How about anyone else?

alansupra94
08/15/12 08:34 AM

When I go with that VGT turbo, I plan on getting a turbo blanket and wrapping the entire downpipe to minimize the heat (and maximize the spool). I might even get a vent for the hood since this engine bay is like an oven.

desant78
(Member ++)
01/30/13 07:34 PM

There have been updates guys

Fleece Stand Alone

This guy seems to run only off of pressure, which is neat but as discussed, not ideal. Now this mad-man on tuners, who I believe curtis offered services too...just go to the link and read the last page to see where he is.

wow.

comments? This is badass, and this guy clearly put a ton of money into it. Kinda discourages anyone from making there own huh?

curtis
01/30/13 11:21 PM

Fricking sweet I'm in for one when he's got them built. When you see them ready to buy let me know please let me know.

thecman02
(too lazy to look)
01/31/13 03:10 PM

Yeah no kidding. I can get behind the engineering that went into that product.

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
02/01/13 10:25 AM

Buick may be getting one.

desant78
(Member ++)
03/26/13 01:59 AM

My Lord, they are doing it!

click

click

wow.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.004 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page