Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 01:34 PM
BLUE SMOKE!!!!!!!

Started it up, all of a sudden, blue smoke everywhere. Coming right out of my exhaust tip. Idles like a subaru w/ cams. Clear misfire. Oil spewwing out of my oil cap like there was to much crank case pressure and thats where it started leaking at. When I removed the oil cap, you could feel the pressure come like an over heating car when you remove a radiaitor cap.

I think either the headgasket is done or possibly valve seals. The motor has about 500 miles on it including new valve seals, rings, headgasket, etc.

Idled for about 10 seconds, started backing it up, seen smoke, shut it down, crank case pressure HIGH!

The oil leak is 100% internal and causing a a misfire and running down through the turbo, out through the tip.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 01:47 PM
Re: BLUE SMOKE!!!!!!!

It's not valve seals.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 01:48 PM

SO I pulled each plug. Every single one is good. Dry, good burn. hmmmm

I think the only real answer to this is to pull the valve cover and do a leak down test. If it starts coming out from the valve seals, there is my answer. If it comes out from anywhere else, more than likely, a head gasket.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 02:07 PM

Leaking valve seals will not cause the car to run on less than 4 cylinders, nor will they show up in a leakdown test.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 02:13 PM

So what do you think it is? Anythings I can check before I do a leakdown test which wont happen until tommorow?

I pulled the plugs, pulled the fuel pump fuse, cranked it over. Nothing came out of cylinders. Dry inside. That would lead me to think its a bad turbo but because the valve cover vents are putting out alot of pressure, it makes me think what went wrong.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 02:16 PM

Under a leakdown test, air will take the path of least resistance. Air won't creep out the valve seal before it goes out the intake or exhaust. If you hear air coming from the exhaust or intake, it means you have a burned valve. If air comes out the crankcase, it's either leaking past the rings, or you have a hole in the piston. If it leaks between cylinders or into a coolant passage you have a bad headgasket.

I would suspect turbo if the exhaust ports or spark plugs are dry, but that doesn't explain the reason it's running on less than 4 cylinders.

Try a compression test real quick to try and narrow it down, since you already have the spark plugs out.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 02:25 PM

My other car is at my work and tools are limited at my house so I will just wait until tomorrow when I can get the tools from work.

Brianawd
(Higher Launch RPM)
09/13/09 02:28 PM

Broken ring lands/bad rings/ piston trying to stick its self.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 02:29 PM

Rings are brand new, OEM. Gapped correctly.

We will just wait until tomorrow and see what turns up

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 02:38 PM

I have a question. What would happen if you looped the PCV valve to vent tube on the side of the valve cover? What damage would that do?

Terry Posten
(Old Balls)
09/13/09 02:45 PM

Too much pressure in the crankcase. As far as what could fail, too much pressure at the oil drain on the turbo causing oil to get pumped into the exhaust wheel or comp wheel.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 02:48 PM

I have a stock return line and a SS feed line from the head. I dont understand. How would that cuase it to run like a subaru (misfire).

I can go out and check whatever. What should I check.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 02:54 PM

Without any tools to do a compression test (which is where you probably want to start with diagnosis), you're a bit limited as to what you can do at the moment.

Terry Posten
(Old Balls)
09/13/09 03:21 PM

I didn't say that it would cause a misfire. But it can cause a major oil issue because the oil can't drain down into the pan. If you slow that oil down coming out of the turbo, it will force it's way past the oil rings in the turbo.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 03:22 PM

I dont think thats the case but we will see.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 03:37 PM

I am pulling the motor and crushing the car. Bad oil rings. Blow by.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 03:43 PM

Rausch
(Rock Star Status)
09/13/09 05:57 PM

Quoting Kenny_Kline:

I have a question. What would happen if you looped the PCV valve to vent tube on the side of the valve cover? What damage would that do?

Um, did you do this? Or were you just speculating.

That would cause all kinds of crank pressure issues.

How did you determine the oil rings are bad? You said the plugs are clean no?

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 06:06 PM

The plugs are clean.

SO if the valve cover was blocked off for 15-20 seconds, what issues would happen?

Rausch
(Rock Star Status)
09/13/09 06:18 PM

Something let go, a seal somewhere most likely....

It's not oil control rings though.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 06:41 PM

If you looped the valve cover breathers, effectively blocking them off, you probably pushed oil past the turbo seals into the turbine housing. This would also be why your plugs are dry.

Over the winter, when it got into the single digits, my catch can and lines on 503 froze up and I ended up with a smoke screen. Considering how much I use that car for skiing, I promptly put it back the way the factory had it. Works great.

Why it ran on less than all cylinders I don't know.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 07:07 PM

Lets say the turbo is shot. How would that cause the high crank case pressure issues?

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 07:10 PM

The turbo doesn't have to be shot for excessive crankcase pressure to push oil past its seals and into the turbine or compressor housing. If you block off the crankcase vents, then the pressure created by the pistons moving up and down is what does it, not the turbo.

You still haven't answered whether or not you ran the car with the vent lines looped?

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 07:13 PM

I just pulled of my intake. I found a crap load of oil in my intake. The turbo has no shaft play up and down or in and out. PERFECT!!!

Discuss

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 07:14 PM

Yes I did run the car for 15-20 seconds with them looped. Thats it.

Terry Posten
(Old Balls)
09/13/09 07:16 PM

Oil past the oil rings on the turbo. Caused by too much crank case pressure.

You will need to clean out all the intake piping and get the crank case pressures down.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 07:36 PM

Tomorrow, I am going to run the PCV valve to the intake manifold. I am going to let it run for 20 minutes tomorrow.

Here is my intake + my findings.

Brianawd
(Higher Launch RPM)
09/13/09 07:40 PM

Is that a real MHI 16g or is it a china 16g. As for you miss. Clean the Maf that is now socked in oil.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 07:47 PM

I dont think the oil went that far to reach the MAF but I will check now.

And its a real MHI 16G turbo.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 08:00 PM

Oil never made it up to the MAF. I just pulled the piping off the turbo and not mouch oil. The pulled piping off the TB and MAF and dry as can be. No oil made it through the intercooler. This didnt happen at any high boost levels. This happened at idle...

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 08:00 PM

When I pushed oil out the turbo seals due to high crankcase pressures, it was so much that it was dripping out from between the exhaust gaskets and out the flex section. It was pretty bad.

My turbo was the same. Zero shaft play.

So...are you still parting out the car?

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 08:05 PM

I may part it out. I am waiting a week regardless before I sell one thing, excpt my dash badge which I was offered $65. I will sell that no matter what.

Did you have to replace any seals in the turbo?

Hopefully, I can fix this thing back up and running. I am not tearing this motor down again.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/13/09 10:29 PM

Unless the shaft play is abnormal, like wheels scraping housings, you don't need to replace seals. If it's that bad you have bigger things to worry about than just seals anyway. The seals are just metal rings that work off of pressure differential, like piston rings. By blocking the crankcase ventilation, you make it so they can't work correctly.

I ended up installing an Evo3 16g on the car because I made the mistake of thinking the turbo was blown. Live and learn.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/13/09 10:34 PM

Well I have no shaft play at all. Spins freely. PERFECT!

I will give it a try tomorrow and see if crank case pressure straightens up also I will do a compression test

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 10:41 AM

Here are my findings:

I routed PCV valve to intake manifold. I let the vent tube on valve cover vent. I started engine and let it warm up. Instantly, I was getting high crankcase pressure. Vent tube off valve cover was putting out a white mist blowing cold air, high pressure. After about 30 seconds, exhaust started puffing white smoke. Alot of white smoke. I let warm up to about 170 degrees and I revd the motor up. It put out LOTS of blue smoke mixed with white smoke.

I shut down engine and pulled the spark plugs. Cylinder 3 was steaming. Fuel I pulled the fuel pump fuse, ignition module disconnected, TB set at WOT and performed a compression test. From left to right standing in front of the motor, here are the results.

Cyl#4 60psi
Cyl#3 75psi
Cyl#2 165psi
Cyl#1 170psi

Safe to say a head gasket???

Here is the deal, I will keep the motor if its a head gasket issue. No big deal. If its anything more than that, I am done. I dont know how the head gasket would fail. I have ARP head studs and a 4layer MLS head gasket. Had the block and head prepped corrrectly. I sprayed a light coat of copper spray on head gasket.

Discuss!

prove_it
(my racist jokes aren't actually funny)
09/14/09 11:16 AM

you did it wrong....

ok ok anyways, it's possible you got a piece of dirt or something under the head. I redid a head gasket for a friend on a sr20det because it leaked. I pulled it off and found that whoever did it got a piece of grass between the head and gasket.

yea it happens.

Well it's a MLS gasket so you can pull it and reuse it so start wrenching and let us know.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 12:02 PM

I will have head off saturday night and get some pics up. Going to attempt a quick head gasket swap sunday and see how it runs

Struc
(Not all filled in)
09/14/09 12:02 PM

Yeah, sure sounds like a bad head gasket. However, my guess is that it blew the turbo seals as well, because that much smoke, after 30 seconds, usually means turbo. I should know - my brand new EVOIII-16G blew its seal for some reason. Car ran normal, but after about 30-60 seconds, the smoke would start pouring out. Just got done putting a used small 16g back on the car as a replacement for now.

If it was burning it somehow, it would start smoking right away, but since it's leaking out the turbo, it takes a minute for it to heat up enough to start smoking.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/14/09 12:27 PM

I had a bad PCV valve on my colt once and it blew massive clouds of smoke out and ran like crap. The car would die when I took off my oil filler cap or dipstick also. I went and bought a new PCV valve and it started up and ran perfect. It took me 2 months of messing with it to figure this out.... i wanted to crush my car as well

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 01:40 PM

Forget about the turbo. The turbo isnt causing the low compression numbers. I am going to swap the head gasket and see if that brings the numbers back up. If it does, I will move on to the turbo and see what turns up.

Going to do a wet test in a little bit just to make sure rings are still good.

1990ggsxnj
(Member ++)
09/14/09 02:04 PM

Waiting for the numbers. Bet it won't help much. Hoping it doesn't.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 02:31 PM

So I redid the entire compression test. Operating temp, performed a dry test and a wet test.

Dry Test results:
Cyl#4 75psi
Cyl#3 75psi
Cyl#2 160psi
Cyl#1 175psi

Wet test results: (with cap full of oil)
Cyl#4 90psi
Cyl#3 95psi
Cyl#2 175psi
Cyl#1 205psi

I am getting a white milky residue coming out of the valve cover vent tube. Def oil in the mix but its white and runny.

Still think only a head gasket or is it possible I have ring damage? I am getting a 15-25psi increase with oil

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 04:57 PM

I am going to hold of from removing the head. I talked to the machine shop today and he thinks my rings are gas washed because of a possibly leaky injector (fuel press drops to 0 when I shut car off). Personally, I think its an isolated incident with the head gasket. Of course thats what I think because thats what I want it to be. Correct me if I am wrong but if these passages started leaking on the head gasket then wouldnt that cause high crank case pressure?

[/

I am NOT going to do a leak down test. What I am going to do is do a reverse leak down test on the crank case system. I am going to put 100psi to the valve cover vent tube, block of the PCV valve, and see if air comes out from the cylinders. If it doesnt, then its not my rings. If it does, then its my rings.

Would this method work the way I wanted it to?

I have 207.3 miles on this motor, I just checked the odometer.

jepherz
(Too Clean)
09/14/09 05:10 PM

That sounds like a bad idea. What about all of the other points for leaking then? Your turbo oil drain, your valve cover gasket, etc. Why are you opposed to a regular leak down? It will tell you all the same only your cylinders are meant to hold that pressure.

Just because your fuel pressure doesn't hold after you shut the car off doesn't mean you have an injector leaking. Myself and many others have stated that aftermarket pumps/afprs have this problem.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 05:21 PM

A regular leak down test will do NOTHING for me. If I do a leak down test from the top, it will put pressure on the rings AND the head gasket. If the head gasket is suspect and compression is leaking into the oil return port then I will get high crank case pressure.

I think I am only going to find out by pulling the head and looking at gasket to see traces of a leak.

Brianawd
(Higher Launch RPM)
09/14/09 07:12 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
A regular leak down test will do NOTHING for me. If I do a leak down test from the top, it will put pressure on the rings AND the head gasket. If the head gasket is suspect and compression is leaking into the oil return port then I will get high crank case pressure.

Please tell me your fucking joking. If you put 100psi into your crankcase all your going to do is blow out seals. Funny how every Shop in the world will do a leak down test to find the problem weather it be head gasket,bad rings, bad valves. But for some reason it will not work for you.

Lonewolf64
(Obviously the answer is......)
09/14/09 07:18 PM

Kenny always posts for advice, only to completely disregard it. I think we should use reverse psychology on him if we want to help...its like a game!

So Kenny don't do a leak down test!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/14/09 07:33 PM

Kenny thought a leakdown test will show bad valve seals and now he thinks shooting 100psi into the crankcase is going to show him the problem now?

Like Brian said, say goodbye to all the seals in the motor if you do that.

Kenny, maybe it is time to part out and crush the car.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 07:55 PM

I never said a leakdown test would show bad valve seals.

I am taking everyone advice but some things dont ad up to what everyone is saying. A leakdown test wont give me an answer. I already know a leak down test is going to show a leak into the crankcase. I dont need do to the test to know that. But a leak down test wont tell me if its getting past the ring OR getting out these passages:

So my idea to do a reverse leak down test might not of been the smartest idea and I wasnt sure which is why I asked before I did it and you guys sit here and laugh? I think its fucking hilarious that I am willing to test everything and get very minimal tech info but when I make a suggestion which at the time, didnt seem stupid until I thought about it, I get a record seting response from people laughing at me? Seriously? Very interesting!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/14/09 08:03 PM

Quote:

I never said a leakdown test would show bad valve seals.

Quote:

I think the only real answer to this is to pull the valve cover and do a leak down test. If it starts coming out from the valve seals, there is my answer.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 08:07 PM

Eh, I guess I did. Wow that was dumb. That was an uneducated stupid reply I made and after spending the past 2 days searching and reading, I have educated myself on how and what a leak down test exactly does.

Still doesnt change the anything about the point I made.

The decision has been made to sell all GVR4 specific parts, keeping motor and going through it, and putting in a 1G or 2G shell. This thread is over unless you wanna talk football or something

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/14/09 08:19 PM

Well, the Seahawks did win, so that's good.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 08:23 PM

Im just glad to see the Bears fail. SEASON OVER!

Im a pats fan...

1990ggsxnj
(Member ++)
09/14/09 08:30 PM

Quoting Kenny_Kline:

The decision has been made to sell all GVR4 specific parts, keeping motor and going through it, and putting in a 1G or 2G shell. This thread is over unless you wanna talk football or something

Why? What happened had nothing to do with it being a GVR4. Unless you want something that looks nicer or weighs less.

Terry Posten
(Old Balls)
09/14/09 08:36 PM

Milky white in the oil, or top of the VC and coming out of the vent tube is ALWAYS water in the oil.

Now, here is the bad news. Water in the oil, while running the motor can cause major bearing damage.

Do a pressure test and watch for air bubbles in the radiator.

I would bet that the head never got torqued down correctly. Maybe the correct lube was not used on the threads and BOTH sides of the washer causing a friction issue fooling the torque wrench. Or maybe the head studs were never re-torqued after a heat cycle.

Good luck.

Terry Posten
(Old Balls)
09/14/09 08:37 PM

There is another possiblity. Check the head surface and block deck for trueness. You may have bad machine work.

Rausch
(Rock Star Status)
09/14/09 09:05 PM

Quoting Kenny_Kline:

So I redid the entire compression test. Operating temp, performed a dry test and a wet test.

Dry Test results:
Cyl#4 75psi
Cyl#3 75psi
Cyl#2 160psi
Cyl#1 175psi

Wet test results: (with cap full of oil)
Cyl#4 90psi
Cyl#3 95psi
Cyl#2 175psi
Cyl#1 205psi

I am getting a white milky residue coming out of the valve cover vent tube. Def oil in the mix but its white and runny.

Still think only a head gasket or is it possible I have ring damage? I am getting a 15-25psi increase with oil

You have a leak between these two cylinders. That part is guaranteed a head gasket breach. The question now becomes why. Machining? Assembly? Bad gasket? Other?

Most likely you sort that out and you'll see things start to improve. You very well may have another issue as a result, but That is issue #1, and should definitely clue you in to what else is happening. They PCV and vent running into each other with no actual outlet doesn't help either. You may find the head gasket open to an oil passage as well, but you need to pull that thing first to find out.

prove_it
09/14/09 09:33 PM

Ok Kenny,

I am a certified auto tech who has been working on every make and model car for about 10 years now. I have worked in two different performance shops and managed a shop for about two years. I am saving and working on starting my own performance shop. There is my creditably. Now this is my opinion and opinion only. Here it goes:

Kenny, sell ALL your tools. Every single one. You have NO idea how to repair a car. NONE. Everything you are ranting about is wrong. ALL wrong. If you do anything you say you are going to do, your only going to make everything worse. What makes me more upset is that your going to say it's the machine shop's fault or that it's a Mitsubishi so it's crap. Blah Blah Blah. It can't be your fault it's all breaking down, no way, it's gotta be something else.

I love kids like you. You make me rich. You try to "fix" your own car all the time, but yet it never works. After about two weeks you'll give up and bring it to a technician like myself and I get to fix it right and get rich off of you.

Face it Kenny, your out of your league. This is too much for you. Your going to end up spending way too much time and money and not get anywhere. You'll just have another problem next week, then you'll be crying about that. Then you'll post all about it and your half assed ways of figuring it out. Then we will all try to help you, and you'll reject the opinions of master technicians, and hobbyists on this site that have been doing this for decades and know more than you can imagine.

But no matter what you think your right. Always do buddy. Either take some advice or shut up.

Everyone on this board who is reading this thread knows what happened to your car. We are trying to tell you, yet all you can do is say "no your wrong" just like a four year old child. Grow up. Take some advice.

Here's what happened: YOU looped your breather lines. First mistake. That created more pressure than your seals and case can handle.
Second, YOU saw a problem, yet continued to run the car for twenty minutes thinking it will go away.... it never does.
Third, you kept trying to run the car. You didn't quit. Like some miracle would fix your car.

SO what happened? When you looped the breathers you built pressure in the crankcase, this pushed oil up your drain pipe from the turbo which blew out the turbo seals and caused the smoke. Once this happened you starved the oil pump of oil for a second which starved the rings of oil. Since you have a new engine and I'm sure you didn't seat the rings properly, the rings then wore out and caused your low compression and more smoke. That's why when you did the wet test your compression jumped up. There you go!

You ruined your rings, you ruined your cylinder walls, you ruined your turbo seals, you blew your engine.
NOT because it's a crappy Mitsubishi, or a crappy machine shop. It's cause your an idiot who looped your breather lines thinking your are an awesome tuner just like in the movies.

My rant is over.
Take your car to a professional and make him(or her) rich.
Goodnight.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 09:45 PM

You live and you learn, thats it. I dont know everything. If I did, I wouldnt be here. I am not selling all my tools and I am not blaiming any work on the machine shop as they didnt do the work to begin with. I will tell you now and you will agree with me that a leak down test will do nothing to help my cause!!!! I know its going to leak into the crankcase... you know it, I know it, the pope knows it. SO why even bother? I have made the decision to pull the motor and rip it down to inspect everything to make sure its still in spec. If everything checks out, I will put in new rings, a new headgasket, and whatever else I think needs to be replaced at the time depending on what is damaged. I didnt know looping the lines for 20 seconds would cause this damage. And I was advised by everyone INCLUDING YOURSELF to do a compression test and you being an all mighty master tech should know car has to be at operating temp to perform such a test which requires me to run the car for a while. Not because I wanted the issue to go away or wanted a miracle to come down and bless my car... but because I was doing what "the professionals" such as yourself, told me to do. I dont half ass anything. I replaced every single part in this motor brand new OEM! If something went wrong during assembly or break in, thats different. I do what I do with the best of what I know and ask questions along my way. If you would like, I can just post 400 stupid questions a day, do no diagnosing, and expect the internet to fix my car. Does that work for you? And if everyone on this forum INCLUDING yourself knows what happened to my car then why didnt you state it from the get???

and I qoute "SO what happened? When you looped the breathers you built pressure in the crankcase, this pushed oil up your drain pipe from the turbo which blew out the turbo seals and caused the smoke. Once this happened you starved the oil pump of oil for a second which starved the rings of oil. Since you have a new engine and I'm sure you didn't seat the rings properly, the rings then wore out and caused your low compression and more smoke. That's why when you did the wet test your compression jumped up. There you go!"

That is the first time I have read an explanation on what happened and you know what, it all makes sense. As for the other small petty name calling, sterotyping BS you said, real classy. Maybe one day, we will meet in person and we can pick up this conversation then. Until then, dont sit here and critisize me and talk down to me over the internet. Save it for in person. Or you can call me and have this conversation on the phone 508-367-5023. Dont type on the keyboard like your my superior or that your better than me... thats pathetic!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
09/14/09 10:09 PM

Kenny, you can run a compression test with the motor cold to see if the difference in numbers between cylinders is decent enough to rule out a headgasket. You get higher compression numbers when the motor is at operating temperature, but it would have worked for this purpose. Also, a leakdown test may not have just pumped air into the crankcase. It's possible that it would leak between cylinders instead, which would make the headgasket an obvious problem.

Kenny_Kline
(belligerent idiot)
09/14/09 10:26 PM

Whats done is done and motor is already prepped to be pulled. We already knew headgasket was shot without doing leakdown test and it doesnt matter if it pumped air into the crankcase. When I rip it down, I will probably bring to machine shop and have them go through it real quick. They do amazing work so I am going to leave the assembly in there hands and go for round 2 next year.

ANd I did not know about the cold compression test numbers. Now I do.

Brianawd
(Higher Launch RPM)
09/15/09 12:43 AM

Here is my thing. In all my 11 years of playing with the 4g63t I have never once see it blow a head gasket in the way you think it has. I have see them blow between cylinders and into the coolant ports but never into the oil return ports. So I still will stick by my first post of Bad rings/broke ring lands/Sticking piston. Good luck and don't give up. Shit happens. All the matters is you learn from you mistake so you don't do it again.

prove_it
09/15/09 11:49 AM

Number one rule, if it's running like poo Shut it off ASAP! Remember that for life. It will happen again. A leakdown test will help you to figure out the integrety of the hardware. Yes it will leak into the case, but is it from the rings or the gasket. That's what you NEED to know first. You might not see the damage, but it's there. It's like a compression test, do it dry and if you leak a lot then add a lot of oil to seal the rings if you leak a little then your rings are shot, if it still leaks a lot then you have a gasket issue.

You need to know your destination before you start driving somewhere, just going out with no direction will only get you lost.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.012 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page