TheDude
(Newbie)
05/04/21 06:48 PM
Exhaust Manifold 411(T3 to TD05h/TD05 adapter)

I was able to pick up a decent exhaust manifold for a good price.

has anyone used this adapter? if so , can you enlighten me on the things that you might have overlooked

there are some hurdles I need to clear in order to install and I know I will overlook something for damn sure.

The adapter will drop the turbo and everything connected to it at least 3 inches. which will lead to the stock waste gate hitting the front motor mount.

beaner
(Blew1 Guy Today )
05/05/21 09:27 PM
Re: Exhaust Manifold 411(T3 to TD05h/TD05 adapter)

You're creating yourself a lot of work for no gain.

Imback
(Newbie)
05/05/21 10:45 PM

That's an Ebay header that's going to crack and with using that adapter your creating a lot of unnessercery headache for yourself. There are no gain's to be had by using that manifold. Just use either a 2g/evo 3 manifold and be done with it. You can also buy a FP manifold if you want something newer.

lowcashleblanc
(Junior Member)
05/06/21 12:24 AM

Bad ideas on the adapter and manifold. The adapter adds new failure points as well as the manifold.

Do it right the first time. Get a FP manifold and use its corresponding flanged turbo. If youíre dead set on using a turbo that is not of the TD05 or T25 flanged variety, then find someone who can make you a proper manifold. Iím sure there are a few speed shops still operating in the US that can still build 1g manifolds.

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
05/06/21 12:38 PM

^^^what they all said

This is the kind of part that's great for preparing you to part out the car out of frustration.

Unless that's what you're looking for, in which case, go for it.

TheDude
(Newbie)
05/06/21 06:16 PM

after taking a second look and then a third, this manifold won't even work, Even if I had the brainpower to deal with the headache and a bunch of $, NOPE.

So with that being said....

Anyone want to buy a manifold?

hahhahahahaaa

raptorWagon
(less than one year to my birthday)
05/07/21 06:51 AM

your local dumpster will take it free of charge

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.005 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page