wisesurfer
(Newbie)
06/09/19 04:28 PM
Stance

Should I consider stancing my 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo? Or is it a stupid idea? If I push through with the idea, are there any lowering kit that are available for this model?

gvr4ever
(Forever Member)
06/09/19 07:15 PM
Re: Stance

If the adjustable suspension is working and in good shape, I wouldn't. The sport option can offer a pretty stiff ride and it's been awhile since I've driven one, I recall they handled really well.

Now, if something is busted or worn out, going after market might be cheaper than repairing stock. They also don't ride like a modern CUV, like a stock Galant VR4.

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
06/10/19 05:21 PM

Yes, it's a stupid idea.

I base that on the fact that stance is always stupid. Nothing like ruining the performance, comfort, and safety of the car with a mod that only looks good to people standing around instagramming in their flatbill hats busting big vape clouds

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
06/10/19 06:06 PM

The title of this thread alone... And in the technical section of all places.

iceman69510
(Turn Right Racing)
06/11/19 07:22 AM

Quoting slugsgomoo:

I base that on the fact that stance is always stupid. Nothing like ruining the performance, comfort, and safety of the car with a mod that only looks good to people standing around instagramming in their flatbill hats busting big vape clouds

Gotta hail this as a great post. The imagery is priceless.

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
06/13/19 11:20 AM

The hell?

Since when is this a 3/S forum? Go ask this on one of those groups. See what sort of response you get.

tektic
(Senior Member)
06/13/19 08:47 PM

If you appreciate your car, No! Having even considered it you should probably Sell it and buy a civic. Stance the hell out of that. Everyone seems to like it when Hondas look broken.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.004 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page