05/18/09 08:06 PM
thedsmguy

Good guy, fast shipment. Thanks again
-shane

Woosky117
(Brake it Down)
07/09/09 12:50 AM
Re: thedsmguy

sent me what i needed, when i needed it.
would deffinately do business with again.

Barnes
(Firechicken)
11/01/09 02:03 PM

Excellent transaction. He personally delivered the parts to my folks place. Not far, but it was very nice of him to do. I gave him some extra for it, but he didn't know he was going to receive that and he did it anyways.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/10/09 06:17 PM

Good guy. Got me a fuel pump. No problems here.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/16/09 03:10 PM

fast shipping, great box for shipping, would buy from again.

raptorWagon
(less than one year to my birthday)
12/23/09 12:00 AM

Good Seller, great communication, fast shipping, and I've also met Paul in person when I drove down to pick up a gas tank from him. Will continue to do more business with him in the future.

524of1000
(Crossed Member)
01/21/10 12:33 AM

Good Guy! helped me out whith what I needed!

moduleunknown
(Schooner)
01/29/10 01:23 AM

Bump for Paul! Great guy to buy from. Fast shipment, well packaged, easy to communicate. I don't think I'll ever scavenge through a junkyard again! Paul just makes it too easy for me to get what I need.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/29/10 07:16 PM

+1

Part was perfect, communication was great, price was cheap. Thank you.

dsmer06
(I fail at the internet.)
02/08/10 09:20 AM

Good seller, part arrived quickly in described condition. I would do business with him again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/24/10 10:37 PM

good guy bought alt shipped fast and it works good will buy parts from him again

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/28/10 10:51 PM

This dude is awesome. TheDsmGraveyard could not get the part i wanted right after shipping it back and they refused to call me back over a 1 month spand. I posted on here saying i needed a 1990 FWD Tsi talon fuel pump assembly and he texted me within 5min of post and never had a easyer transaction. The part came 2 days later correct. I will buy everything i need from him for my car. A+++++++++++

ApexHunter
(Extreme Indoor Cyclist)
03/01/10 02:22 AM

Good guy to deal with. I contacted him looking for a part that he didn't even have advertised, but he came through and got it shipped to me quick for a good price. Definitely an asset to the board. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Whoodoo
(buff guys = good time but my dream is to fondle 1051)
03/04/10 12:56 PM

I bought some rear lower strut mounts from Paul. Apparently the set he had picked out for me were way rusty. So he actually bought some from a buddy of his to send to me. If that's not going the extra mile, what is? Excellent guy to work with. Buy his stuff!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/04/10 01:43 PM

Great buyer, fast payment and good communication. A+

1941Galant
(Will fight mice for food)
05/13/10 11:50 AM

I picked up a 4 bolt rear from Paul the other week. It was priced well, and he shipped quickly. I must say it is odd seeing a rear diff that is not covered in rust. Thanks,

Hill

autobahntom
(Senior Member)
05/30/10 05:07 PM

Good communication thruout. I like that with the online business I do.
Tom

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/23/10 02:39 AM

Bought a stock wastegate off of him and everyting went perfect. Came packaged up nicely and worked like i charm!. Will definatly do buisness with him again. Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/02/10 02:00 PM

Fast shipping good packing way better then our first dealing will buy from again.

thanks
Jesse

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
10/27/10 05:47 PM

Got my 4 bolt from this guy. He's good to deal with, courteous, respectful.... and HUUUUGE! So don't piss him off.

14u2nV
(Resident Pedobear)
12/30/10 07:11 PM

Got a set of free transfer case bolts from him, can't argue that being a good deal. Thanks.

92GVR4num65
(Member)
02/12/11 11:51 PM

Rear calipers arrived in excellent time...wasted no time getting parts out to me and very reasonable. Thanks a lot! will buy from again...

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/19/11 05:56 PM

Quick shipping. Parts are as described. (5lug swap hubs) Would deal with him again. Thanks for the parts Paul.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/02/11 12:31 AM

good guy shipped me a manifold way fast that i needed bad.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/04/11 12:55 PM

The true test for any seller isn't how things are handled when things go right but when things go wrong.

I had a problem with a part that Paul sent me and I sent him a PM about it. I immediately received a full refund and a PM from Paul apologizing.

Thanks Paul for the great service! I certainly wouldn't hesitate to order from you again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/04/11 10:02 PM

Awesome! Fast shipping.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
08/08/11 07:54 PM

product was in better shape than i had imagined. price couldnt be beat either! thanks Paul!!! A++++ seller for sure!!!

mitsu90
(Should've seen it coming.)
08/13/11 04:21 PM

Great seller he is a man of his word.

Lancer99
($6500 obo)
08/22/11 08:33 PM

Great seller! Would buy from him again if I had more money. Paul was great at communicating and fast shipping!

Rob

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/22/11 08:43 PM

great guy as seller and friend by accident sent me the wrong part but sent the right part over night great communication thanks paul

turbofonz
(Member +)
08/22/11 09:37 PM

Bought an a/c condenser from him and now I have a/c!! Good guy.

Nartanian
(Wears Turbo Chrysler Emblems with Pride, Watches Soap Operas all day.)
08/23/11 08:45 AM

Very fast shipping and parts exactly as described. No complaints here. Look forward to purchasing more in the future. Thanks!

matt92vr4
(Member ++)
08/26/11 12:53 PM

Great seller, fast shipping, everything was in fine condition. Pleasant to speak with on the phone. THanks!

89Mirageman
(It's no Mirage, man)
08/26/11 01:12 PM

Swapped some parts with Paul and they arrived just as described. Thanks again!

AWD_DSM
(Junior Member)
09/02/11 11:50 AM

Great seller, bought a cas/plug from him and was at my door in two days. Thanks

Drew84
(Member)
09/16/11 04:37 PM

Shipped me a perfect resistor bracket, Thank you.

boostedinaz
(Fatty McButterpants)
09/22/11 11:51 AM

Paul is amazing. I needed a bunch of randoms parts and needed them ASAP. He found all the parts, gave me a great price, and went out of his way to get them out the same day he found them. Recieved them just in time and all were in great condition.

Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

MuffinMan7580
(Member)
09/23/11 07:13 PM

Received items as described, were well packed (important for hard brake lines), and were shipped in a timely manner. Will do business with him again!

Galactica
(Member)
09/23/11 08:07 PM

I'll definitely add to this thread. Met Paul just the other day. He came over to my place which was kinda out of the way for him and brought me a Beck-Arnley starter that I definitely needed. Super nice guy. HUGE mofo! and not in the wide way, Just a big Ogre like he says. Looking forward to getting more stuff from him.

boostedinaz
(Fatty McButterpants)
09/28/11 07:41 PM

I'm back. Paul again stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. The last batch of parts I got from him had an incorrect Tstat housing (no fault of his just a simple mistake). Instead of telling me to get bent or having me send it back he sent me another tstat housing and an additional part I was looking for for free.

I can guarantee that when I need to buy parts again Paul will be the first person I go to. People like him are the reason I love this board and love these cars.

Thanks a ton Paul.

Diego
(Mad Hatter Suite Touche Debackle Guage filled by Justin)
10/16/11 02:32 PM

Excellent trade with Paul for my injectors for his. Glad we both could help each other out.
Excellent communication and packaging.

Diego

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/17/11 07:21 AM

Would have to say that Paul is very willing to mitigate. I had an issue with something many months later and he was very fair, communicative, and understanding when he technically did not need to be.

jrschultz
(Junior Member)
11/23/11 10:55 PM

Great guy here! Not many people are willing to sell smaller parts as they are a "waste of their time". Not Paul! I needed 8 lug nuts, and he gave me a very fair price and shipped them out quickly. I'll go to him for parts in the future.

dsmkid
(Junior Member)
12/10/11 12:25 AM

Great buyer too! Payment was made very fast! Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/11/11 11:47 AM

Bought a complete set of 4lug hubs off of him. Got them shipped right away.

Thanks!

littleb
(Member)
12/17/11 02:04 AM

Just paid for an ETS intercooler today and he's already shipping it out now. Awesome guy to deal with and I'll definitely deal with him again

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
12/21/11 11:23 PM

i recommend Paul to anybody. great seller to deal with! my ABS delete kit was in better shape than expected, came out beautiful. thanks again!

turbohf
(anyone even read this?)
01/05/12 11:13 PM

good deals and good transaction even with a newbie we did have a little hickup, but was quick to fix problem. wouldnt have a problem doing it again...

matt92vr4
(Member ++)
01/11/12 12:35 PM

Great guy! Was going to purchase something from him. He showed my where I could buy one cheaper and faster! Will definitely buy again in the future. Thanks Paul!

-Matt

chach161
(Junior Member)
02/14/12 09:56 AM

I first got a EGT and Boost Gauge from theDSMguy and I was very pleased. FAST shipping and fast email replys. I just yesterday went down and got a car and a number of other parts. I recommend this seller to anyone.

faqinshiet
(Member +)
03/03/12 11:08 PM

bought oil filter housing and seized 14b. perfectly packed and everything is as described. thank you Paul

faqinshiet
(Member +)
03/21/12 05:40 PM

Bought coil pack and 1g shifter arm. Fast shipping great communication.

dustyduff
(Member +)
03/23/12 10:28 PM

Bought a 1g wheel from Paul to get the collar for Curtis o modify an evo wheel. Fast shipping and I would definitely buy from him again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/27/12 07:43 PM

Asked him if he had a 1g shifter arm and offered to send it before I paid him!!! Arrived in three days! There arent too many people like that left in the world, but this guy is. Would buy from again in a heartbeat! Thanks.

losermakesgood
(Junior Member)
04/04/12 09:24 PM

Awesome guy! Sent super fast and as described.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
04/15/12 05:03 PM

made yet another transaction with Paul. stand up guy, always great to deal with, even held on to these door skins for me longer than i ever anticipated he would! as always, never hesitate to deal with Paul! thanks again!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/21/12 01:26 AM

The Man, The Legend! But for real Paul thanks for the help!

1uGlyGalaNt
(im a troller on a budget)
04/23/12 01:41 PM

Not a good guy, but a GREAT guy!

kerry92gvr4
(Member)
04/25/12 01:36 AM

definitely a great guy!!! have done plenty of transactions with Paul over the years. Needed some money the other day and had some performance stuff laying around and he bought it to help me out. Thanks again Buddy

James
(Does lots of head)
05/19/12 07:07 PM

As all three pages state, Paul is an amazing seller and always has what you need!! Keep up the good work man.

ktmrider
(Cool Guy Crowd)
06/11/12 06:29 PM

Got the Box o Bolts for Charity from Paul, arrived today.

Stand up guy, lucky to have him on the site. Thanks for doing this!

faqinshiet
(Member +)
06/12/12 01:49 PM

I ordered a bunch of stuff: egr, tps, dipstick and tube, alternator tensioner, and evo 3 o2 housing all of which are as expected. Super fast shipping!! And great communicator!! Thanks Paul!!

maxash0775
(Member)
06/20/12 05:36 AM

Paul didn't mess around. He wanted the item and paid for it quickly. Great sell. Would do business with again.

Thanks paul

(Newbie)
07/26/12 02:00 AM

Good price on the ABS delete! I would definitely buy again from thedsmguy. Thanks!

jduke0308
(Junior Member)
08/02/12 10:53 PM

got a blacktop cas and axle. both working fine, shipped pretty quickly too!

ktmrider
(Cool Guy Crowd)
09/14/12 05:17 PM

Ordered some 5-lug hubs from Paul.

As always perfectly described and shipped ASAP. Hope to see peeps like him stick around the community!

tsijohn333
(Member)
08/31/13 04:12 PM

Bought some roof rack parts off of him. He shipped immediately and sent me the tracking number as well. Very friendly guy and would do business again! Thanks a lot man!

460GVR4
(Junior Member)
09/04/13 10:53 AM

Paul is a very honest and trustworthy guy. Would gladly do business with again. Thanks

minneSNOWta
(Member +)
01/14/14 12:16 PM

Thanks for the grille!

Kibby
(Member)
01/23/14 02:39 PM

A complete front chassis harness. So clean and complete. Plug ends are in excellent condition. Thank you so much. Im hoping to have the car up and running with this by mid February.

coyotes
(Hipster VR4)
01/24/14 10:49 PM

picked up my FMIC kit from him in person, looks good. thanks dude.

jnava
(Senior Member)
01/30/14 09:05 PM

Received a grille from him as described, fast and great packing.

wildman24
(Newbie)
02/02/14 11:51 AM

Great guy! Drove 3hrs to get a 4 bolt setup from him yesterday, it was everything he said it was. He had Lots of great parts. Ill definitely be getting more from him! Thanks!

jnava
(Senior Member)
02/04/14 11:50 AM

Again, this guy is an awesome seller. As many of you know, it isn't always easy to work with sellers but this guy was awesome. He sent me a jmf cop setup and it's as described and was packaged great. Will do further business with this guy.

jcrimboli
(Junior Member)
03/27/14 05:19 PM

As all of you have said, Paul is super easy to deal with and his parts were definitely as described and the prices were more than fair. Much appreciated.

HollywoodTRBroz
(Newbie)
03/31/14 06:19 PM

Paul responded quickly and even worked with me to get the parts to a buddy while i was out of town. Appreciate it man

EgonOlsen
(Member +)
04/20/14 02:26 AM

Sold me a FPR and shipped it overseas with no hassle.
I'll recomend him to anyone.

ghostinthevr4
(Likes Poetry)
04/21/14 12:00 PM

This guy ships fast and is easy to contact a plus for me.

EfiniX
(Member ++)
04/29/14 09:42 AM

Another perfect transaction with Paul. Got one of his $500 refreshed transmission and it's been a dream. Thanks again!

turbohf
(anyone even read this?)
04/30/14 12:13 AM

Paul really need another bump? yup. good people. sent him a message, of course had one, paid, showed up damn quick.

ExplicitCC
(Junior Member)
08/18/14 08:46 AM

Great guy, supper fast shipping!!!

92_talon_awd
(Member +)
08/23/14 03:33 PM

I bought a full set of suspension, everything went smoothly. Great guy to deal with. Thanks man

EfiniX
(Member ++)
09/24/14 12:10 PM

Paul is awesome! Yesterday at 6:30pm, i noticed my idle acting up a bit. I got ECMLink running and noticed my IAC was acting wild. sitting around -31, then jumping up to -58 and just hanging there (regardless of throttle position) for 10-30 seconds, then going back to -31 and normal behavior. I called Paul and he made the time to not only meet me at 8pm, but to put a multimeter on the 2g IAC he sold me. Even lent me a screwdriver to swap it in right there.

Brilliant!

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
08/13/15 02:45 PM

Sent me a 5 lug rear hub at a great price. Good transaction with no hassle. Thanks!

T3mp0r
(Junior Member)
10/08/15 08:03 AM

Bought an OFH from paul. Responded to my messages/text quickly. Shipped very fast also. Thanks again!

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page