4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
01/28/09 12:29 AM
NateCrisman

I recently bought an item from his partout (dsmpartout.com). I believed I payed for it on January 22nd and received it only 4 days later. Straight answers, no BS. The transaction couldn't have gone smoother!

Thanks Nate.

NateCrisman
(Fisheye Hoodpins)
01/28/09 04:33 PM
Re: NateCrisman

Thanks. Trying to keep this as simple and no frills as possible.

New car to part out in a couple weeks.

91GSR
(JONG)
01/28/09 06:12 PM

very happy with my battery relocation kit buy. actually came with a few things i wasnt expecting. thanks bro

bigblock4g63
(Member +)
02/14/09 09:31 AM

I recently bought an item from his (dsmpartout.com). Straight answers, no BS. The transaction was great. thanks again.

jesus_ralliart
(souls of the defeated )
02/15/09 09:38 PM

picked up my stuff from nate tonight. what can i say that hasnt already been said, he's a cool dude. he def knows his stuff and its one of those ppl you wouldnt mind havin a few beers with and chillin. Plus, im a noob to the dsm/gvr4 world so i wouldnt mind hangin out with him even if just to learn.

Nartanian
(Wears Turbo Chrysler Emblems with Pride, Watches Soap Operas all day.)
03/10/09 11:37 PM

Ordered an Apexi bracket. Fast shipping and reasonable price. Thanks man.

KGVR4
(Senior Member)
03/17/09 11:55 PM

Bought some used HKS cams from Nate. The cams arrived but they were not in the condition I thought they were. Nate deserves an A+ for the transaction because I contacted him and he straight said if you are unhappy with them send them back for a full refund. Nate is a stand up guy and I would definitely do business with him again.

BoostedAWD91
(Senior Member)
03/30/09 11:24 PM

This is the second time i met Nate and bought some parts off him last time being at the shop sale and i bought a motor and bunch of other stuff. Got a great deal and a straight shooter. Never have to worry about dealing with him. Thanks again Nate

conquesttsi
(Member)
04/10/09 12:07 PM

Done a lot of business with Nate and dsmpartout.com Didn't know until today it was customary to leave feedback. Sorry Nate.

Good guy, fair prices. Fast shipping.

Bought a radio bezel, k&n filter, cluch disk/pressure plate, eprom ecu.

4 seperate transactions. All at different times. All went smoothly.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/23/09 02:55 AM

Recently bought front Gvr4 wheel hubs from him. Communication was quick as well as the shipping. Thanks!

Mark LaVallee
("Satan's" Wrenchman)
04/23/09 09:19 PM

ECM in my hands in less than a week. Good communication, fast service. A+ (I have a !g also, so I'll be back. Thanks.

THEKID
(THE CAR HAVE MANY THINS FOR RACE U INTEREST CALL ME)
05/15/09 06:02 PM

i bought a set of 5 lug rear outer hubs shipping was fast and parts were mint as described will do business again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/07/09 02:39 PM

I picked up some parts from Nate.
Overall very happy with the way things went.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/10/09 11:42 PM

Great price and was willing to hold the product till I get back from the desert. Easy to get ahold of.

Will update post once I get back and recieve the turbo.

UPDATE: Picked the turbo up w/o any issues. Awesome guy to do business with. I also bought another part while there and once again a great price. Nate is the man!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/20/09 10:17 AM

Good guy plain and simple.
I needed a bracket asap and he got it to me next day.

JSchleim18
(Minor 69er)
09/08/09 10:03 AM

Awesome guy

He made the trip from NJ to my place to pick up a set of coilovers and slicks in exchange for some camber plates and blown shocks so I can modify the evo suspension to fit my GVR-4.

Thanks again!

ApexHunter
(Extreme Indoor Cyclist)
10/22/09 11:48 AM

Nate had a battery tray posted for a killer price so i swooped on it. I was a little wary of what kind of condition it would be in given the price. Turned out it's in great shape. Item was shipped quick and packaged well. Good communication, great guy to deal with. Would definitely buy from again in the future.

punisher
(Member +)
10/22/09 04:58 PM

These pistons are in fantastic shape, I got one hell of a deal from Nate. Thanks Man.

BoostedAWD91
(Senior Member)
11/16/09 03:14 PM

I have purchased a good amount from Nate from his recent part out and a engine from another part out and he always is a straight shooter and can always trust him. Thanks again for everything Nate!!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
11/16/09 07:33 PM

I had an awesome transaction with Nate. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Barnes
(Firechicken)
11/17/09 09:03 PM

Great transaction, super fast shipping!

SmoothCustomer
(Public school educated knowitall)
11/17/09 09:36 PM

Awesome dood. Helped me out.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/04/09 08:03 AM

Good transaction here as well.

streetmasters
(Premature Spoiler-er)
01/02/10 06:13 PM

Great Guy!! Really helped me out with some parts!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/07/10 05:37 PM

I just bought a used head unit from Nate and I'm very happy with the purchase. Great communication, and extremely fast shipping. I sent paypal Thursday night, emailed early Friday asking about a small interior plastic piece, and recieved the package Saturday afternoon with the plastic piece in there. Installed the radio Sunday and it works/looks great. Thanks again man.

Pete

jasonvr4
(Junior Member)
02/07/10 10:10 PM

Just a quick reply to Mr Nate Crisman !!

Nate is very quick in all replys and when sending any items they are packed very well and postage well what can i say it was NO1 priority to Sydney Australia .

Was delivered to me within 10days of purchase

Thanks Again
Jasonvr4
Sydney Australia

RJ_P
(Newbie)
02/12/10 09:08 PM

Thanks Nate received the items in LA, though I haven't seen them yet I just heard from my friend. Shipping was very fast!

Till our next transaction, will wait for your email on the AC knobs and power antenna (if working).

Boostdtalon
(Member +++)
02/13/10 09:53 AM

Thanks Nate for the wiring harness. Got shipped pretty quick and was easy to contact.

Gizmovr4
(Member +)
02/18/10 07:31 AM

Nate only lives a few minutes from me in NJ... He's honest and a good all-around guy... bought several parts from him and will continue to buy more- with guys like him around its a pleasure to be back in the GVR4 game...

turbofonz
(Member +)
02/22/10 06:16 AM

Bought a part off him, got it quick and good price. No complaints.

GreenGSX
(One Member)
02/22/10 02:19 PM

Nate and his Grandfather drove up from Jersey to buy my turd of a VR-4. He brought cash, was a pleasure to deal with, and didn't try to bust my balls over every little detail. I would buy or sell to him again with confidence.

conquesttsi
(Member)
02/22/10 02:38 PM

Nate sold me the IC piping from a kit he was trying to sell whole, He was cool with the fact I didn't want the fmic it self. Item arrived as it was presented in the thread. Would/Will work with again in the future.

jepherz
(Too Clean)
03/01/10 09:17 AM

Bought some parts from Nate that were most likely cheaper than I could find them at any junkyard and he had them shipped pretty fast too. I'm sure I'll be buying more from him.

Thanks Nate.

CarRacer
(Giant Sack of Ginger)
03/02/10 06:22 PM

Bought some rims from Nate, he was great to communicate with and worked against mother nature to get the rims out in a timely manner.

Thanks man.

iceman69510
(Turn Right Racing)
03/03/10 05:10 PM

Just completed transaction. Received the parts as agreed. No problems.

tommyp
(Junior Member)
03/06/10 02:49 PM

I bought some more parts once again from Nate for the ole 1410. I dropped by his shop, we BSd about the meaning of life and we tech talked about various things while he grabbed the parts I neeeded. Besides an easy transaction, he's a very down to earth and friendly person.

raptorWagon
(less than one year to my birthday)
03/15/10 10:20 PM

Parts arrived today in great shape and packing. Great communication in negotiating a trade for parts with a bunch small parts I requested. Good seller once again and will to continue doing business with on future items.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/16/10 02:28 AM

got my parts today from Nate! awesome guy and very reasonable. very fast at communicating to his customers, just email him dont pm!

nickbuilt
( member)
03/23/10 08:57 PM

just bought a couple of random things from nate, thanx alot great guy and very helpful!

-nick

Turbo4door1
(Paid to pewp)
04/14/10 07:00 PM

Purchased a part through Nate's website. It showed up on my porch - timely, packaged well, and as pictured. As it should be - no muss, no fuss. Thanks.

Dan.

- He did get my first name wrong on the package - but I'll forgive it. Dave and Dan are relatively close.

NateCrisman
(Fisheye Hoodpins)
04/14/10 08:13 PM

Wow...I have no idea how I got "Dave" out of "Daniel" sorry

Let me know if for some reason that ant doesn't work, since I had no way of testing it.

nickbuilt
( member)
04/18/10 09:49 AM

Nate what can I say about Nate he is such a GOOD GUY always helping me out with my questions and whenever i need something he always has it, with awesome pricing you cant find anywhere else bough so much stuff from him i cant even begin to start naming the list but just to mention a few item 92' tails and other odds and ends that i needed to finish my car thank you so much nate for all the help!

-nick

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/28/10 05:25 PM

Bought a valve cover off Nate. Shipped fast and was packaged very well, also a great price! Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/29/10 06:56 AM

Purchased a valve cover off Nate. Great price, fast shipping and well packaged! I could not have asked for more. Thanks and congratulations on stock turbo record!!

onesickcrx
(Brother of the Year)
05/29/10 08:37 PM

Good guy was more then helpful on my purchases thanks again

Turbo4door1
(Paid to pewp)
06/22/10 09:09 AM

Quoting NateCrisman:

Wow...I have no idea how I got "Dave" out of "Daniel" sorry

Let me know if for some reason that ant doesn't work, since I had no way of testing it.

Hey Nate - I finally got around to putting the antenna in this past weekend. It works like a champ. Thanks again.

ktmrider
(Cool Guy Crowd)
06/22/10 03:42 PM

Ordered some struts and springs from Nate's website.
Easy transaction, pre-post shipping info, arrived quickly especially since the box was big and heavy.
Oh and the item(s) were as-described and installed nicely.
Thanks again Nate, as mentioned I passed your website link to the local DSM group so expect more ABQ orders!

Struc
(Not all filled in)
03/08/11 04:22 PM

Picked up some parts from Nate's latest GVR4 partout. Everything was packed great, and arrived in a timely manner. It's always been a pleasure doing business with Nate.

4wheelsqueal
(Member +)
03/09/11 10:47 AM

Just got my parts from the latest partout as well. Well packaged, good communcation. I'll be back for more!

desant78
(Member ++)
03/21/11 10:17 PM

^same here. great communication, great service, and nearby home. I'll def recommend/be back with for more.

maroonmetallic
(VR4sRus at the old school frosty stop)
03/23/11 07:59 PM

Stand-up guy. He refunded my money after it was partially my fault for assuming condition of a used part.
However, packaging was great & the clutch line will be used.

Thanks Again!!

NateCrisman
(Fisheye Hoodpins)
03/29/11 10:20 PM

Cool, glad to see people are happy with the way things are going.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/29/11 11:46 PM

Great seller!! Fast Shipping!!! Thanks Nate

Doctor_D
(Member +)
04/18/11 10:28 PM

Great Seller

Fast shipping

Thanks

4wheelsqueal
(Member +)
04/19/11 06:09 PM

As much as I hate to see cars parted out, nate has sold me awesome parts at a great price yet again. Shipping and packaging were great. Will be back for more. Thanks again nate!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/19/11 08:11 PM

I have been tryin to get a hold of nate for some parts. Is everything on his website, that says in stock, just sitting on shelves? I want to make sure everything I order, I will get, before I place the order. Whats the best way to get a hold of him?

QnzMostWanted
(Shifter Mercenary)
10/19/11 02:11 PM

got my Gvr4 sides and moldings from him today....great seller, fast shipment!!
Thanks again!!

transparentdsm
(I have to say something dumb Member)
06/10/12 08:16 AM

bought my V3 from him yesterday, stand up guy really nice, has a beautiful house and gorgeous car. hope to do some more transaction in the future, as he has lots of parts...

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
07/24/14 06:36 PM

Got v3 & ecu from nate, came packed up well and quickly. OG good guy, don't really think there's more to say here...

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
07/10/15 09:33 PM

Got some parts from Nate's latest partout. Easy guy to work with, and hassle free transaction. Thanks, Nate.

thomcasey
(I ain't no puny human)
07/13/15 08:32 AM

Part shipped when expected, was as described.

Fish
(Member)
07/15/15 09:32 PM

Got a part yesterday from Nate. It got here fast and was as described.

Jesh
(Member +)
11/28/15 10:28 PM

Got a set of cams from Nate, they came extremely well packaged, and he was willing to work with me on shipping. Great guy, the fact that he has 3 pages in the "good guys" section tells you all you need to know.

dkvr4
(Junior Member)
03/29/16 05:29 AM

pleasure of doing business with him! drove out to him and couldn't have been happier with the transaction!! legit guy and business

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.01 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page