**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/11/05 06:27 AM
Boostx

Bought Gas tank that are pretty hard to find, was very reasonably priced and had references from performance shop.

Jostar
(Dialing fail)
04/12/05 11:42 PM
Re: Good Guy: Boostx

YUP he is an awesome guy, bought 20G from him, he deliver the
turbo on time, thanks.

steveGalant VR4.org Administrator
(Key Fob Guy)
04/13/05 08:16 AM

How could I forget, John was down in FL so he mailed me some brochures and stuff to help me plan for my trip, which was in a week or two. Went out of his way to do that for me, expecting nothing in return.

atc250r
(Senior Ricer)
04/13/05 09:34 AM

John is definitely a good guy. I've dealt with him on several items and always had a pleasant experience.

John

boostx
(On The Wrong Side. )
04/13/05 02:04 PM

! Hey thanks for all the support..
and you all have been good to me also
thanks

chucklesas
(Hogna Carolinensis)
04/19/05 08:31 PM

Bought a wiring harness from him. Great to deal with. No complaints from me.

iceman69510
(Turn Right Racing)
04/28/05 10:27 AM

John has helped me out with some parts and gave me a good deal in the process. Thanks.

steveGalant VR4.org Administrator
(Key Fob Guy)
04/28/05 10:38 AM

I'm trading my '91 GVR4 wheels for his '92 GVR4 wheels. He's not gaining anything in the process since he's selling these wheels to someone overseas. Just a good guy.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/06/05 05:15 AM

Just made my first transactiopn with John, I got the body panels from him and he shipped the out nicely packed, it was just an all around great transaction.

WesS
(Member +)
09/19/06 03:21 PM

great guy here...makes awesome quality parts and very very helpful. I have sat on the phone with him a couple of times now for some "tech support" about his products.

iLLeffeKt vr-4
(Hertz pulverized mine)
09/29/06 08:08 PM

John is great guy, spoke with him on the phone few times, communication through pm's was always prompt and the COP i got from him was delivered by the date requested. top notch setup. thanks john.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/01/06 01:41 PM

It was great dealing with John on two different transactions, bought an oil cooler which will help with my JDM 4g63t swap and 93 headlights.

Hope to deal with you again.

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
11/01/06 10:58 PM

John hooked me up with my COP setup also! Awesome quality, the coils look brand new and the wiring is top notch! Super nice plug and play system. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with John anytime. Thanks a lot man! I will let you know how it goes once my motor is back in which will be very soon.

WesS
(Member +)
11/02/06 04:30 PM

John came through for me again. Quality stuff..I swear it gets better every time I order from him.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/04/06 04:34 PM

just received my air mass sensor from him today

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/05/06 04:51 PM

Just received a kick ass COP plate from John. Great guy to do business with! I may order another at some point!

Thanks again, John!

~Mark

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/29/06 10:23 PM

just got my cop in today. and nice looking work i like it. too bad my car is having problems though.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/15/07 01:17 PM

just got my COP setup....great guy to deal with, answered all my PMs very quickly, and the packaging was awesome, too...would definitely recommend...cant wait to get 1609 on the road!

Aaron
(Senior Member)
01/31/07 04:25 PM

COP came today! A+++++
Looks great, got here fast!
I can't wait slap it on the ride.
Thanks

iLLeffeKt vr-4
(Hertz pulverized mine)
01/31/07 06:36 PM

got a radio panel from John and everything went awesome, just like the first time. thanks again

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/05/07 10:54 PM

COP came today in the mail!!!! looks amazing!!!!! thanks John, cant wait to use it. thanks for the great deal!!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/24/07 08:55 AM

I got my COP setup today and installed it a minute after the fedex guy left. It works great and looks VERY professional. Thanks for the product.

christo
(Member)
05/15/07 03:29 PM

Got my COP good price and nice product, very easy to deal with. Good Guy.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/24/07 03:14 PM

Great Guy. Fast Payer and very efficient

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/24/07 03:16 PM

Yeah, this guy is good peeps.

4orced4door
(Out Standing)
08/24/07 04:14 PM

Bought a hard drive from me, fast payment, great to deal with! He cooked me lunch in the rain one day too, can't beat that! Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/29/07 11:05 AM

I bought a downpipe from him. It was packaged good and was shipped quick. Good guy to deal with.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/04/07 11:55 AM

Picked up a shift knob from him.
Arrived in perfect time just as promised.
Thanks.

Frank

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
10/21/07 04:32 PM

Just had another perfect transaction with John! You da man, bro!

Thanks again and again...

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/10/07 08:29 PM

The CAS I bought from John arrived very well packaged and in good shape at a more than reasonable price. Easy to deal with and I would do so again.

CmanorVr4
(Member +++)
05/13/08 10:43 AM

Rear subframe bushings arrived quickly, looked great and I can't wait to get them installed!!! Great group buy!!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/24/08 10:58 AM

Also received rear sub frame bushings and agree that they are of great quality. Communication was great as well!

tommyp
(Junior Member)
09/18/08 01:15 PM

I hate to sound a skipping record, but I just received my rear subframe bushings too. The timeline - five days ago my first PM to boostx, four days ao I paypal'd and today I received parts. If you like no nonsense, no endless PMs/emails, and want instant gratification, boostx is your source. Thanks!

Myles
(Douchebagel with Lox)
09/18/08 03:25 PM

+1
Paid last week. Received today. Excellent transaction!

atc250r
(Senior Ricer)
11/07/08 08:04 PM

Another good guy for John. He's a great guy to do business with and just to know in general.

John

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/30/09 12:16 PM

John's a good guy.
I bought some parts from him and got them in time.
Thanks again.

conquesttsi
(Member)
01/06/10 07:41 PM

Seller represented his items well. Received just what if not better than what was expected in a timely manner. Would definatly buy from Boostx again, thanks John.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
05/20/11 07:10 PM

got my wires today. theyre even cleaner in person than in the pics! fast shipping, great communication, wouldnt hesitate to deal with John again. thank you sir!

QnzMostWanted
(Shifter Mercenary)
10/24/11 07:26 PM

great guy, met up with him today, held down my parts that Curtis brought for me...thanks for looking out

ApexHunter
(Extreme Indoor Cyclist)
12/05/12 02:17 AM

Had a good experience dealing with John. He followed through just as he promised.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/19/12 01:16 PM

Wow. Responses to questions were immediate. paid on Tuesday around noon. Shipped the same day, ARRIVED on Wednesday. I just can't say enough good things.
Thanks.

Armitage
(VR4CED)
12/27/12 07:18 PM

Bought a COP years ago from John and he still stands behind his product 100%. Buy with confidence from this guy!

Blackwidow
(Junior Member)
01/03/13 11:44 PM

Super fast shipping, will buy from again. Feel at ease when dealing with John. Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/19/13 02:55 PM

Just ordered my bushings from him. Fast communication and somehow even faster getting them in the mail. Thanks alot John.

AllanL
(Heal and Toe)
04/20/13 07:34 PM

thanks for the parts (eco/pwer switches), John.
wanted the parts to arrive by Wednesday next week.
and it's at the doorsteps today!!!
only two days in the mail from FL --> CA.
nothing but praises for you, boostx!

Barnes
(Firechicken)
04/23/13 11:52 AM
Re: Boostx

I bought some front-rear subframe bushings from the original group buy. But I never got around to buying the mustache set. They were only available in green when I wanted black.

Boostx was the man and let me send him my pair of green front-rear subframe bushigns. For a few bucks in return he sent me a full set of black front and rear bushings. Great transaction!

Vr4junkie
(writes like a tard)
05/26/13 11:05 PM

Got my Subframe bushings great seller thanks alot.

4Grim
(I deliver.)
05/27/13 07:39 AM

John is a good guy...known him for awhile now. Bought a Fuel pump from him, and as usual the transaction was smooth.

minneSNOWta
(Member +)
04/25/14 02:37 PM

Thanks for the lip John! Time to get it pieced together.

BENE38A
(Slanging Kiwi parts)
05/29/14 10:09 PM

received my rear subframe bushings this week, john is easy to deal with and would do so again no problem. cheers.

(mass moment of inertia )
08/16/14 02:09 AM

Got subframe bushings from him, good parts good seller.

MDK87
(Newbie)
08/12/15 08:30 PM

As above ^ cheers John.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page