**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/27/04 10:03 AM
Number3

Local to me, let me borrow his clutch alignment tool, and also helped me remake one endtank on my FMIC.

<small>[ 04-27-2004, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: blacksheep ]</small>

marvinmadman
(Senior Member)
04/28/04 05:58 PM
Re: Good Guy: Number3

Bought TT harness from him with no problems. Would deal with him again. [Wink]

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/29/04 06:22 PM

Harry gets a standing ovation from me. I ordered an SSSS over the internet on Tuesday morning after asking Harry for advice on it. Later that day I called to confirm the order. They say it is out of stock and won't ship 'til Thursday morning. I made a comment about it to Harry in a subsequent PM. He says "I'll see what I can do". after that the package shipped on Tuesday night and arrived on Thursday. I never asked for anything but advice but I felt like he bent over backwards just to make me happy. I would recommend doing buisness with him anytime.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/30/04 06:29 PM

Harry made me a bargin deal on a digital camera.
When I opened the package, there were some bonuses: 2 multi-CD carriers and a nice set of head phones. I also enjoy downloading the various car pictures he's posted over the years.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/01/04 08:31 PM

Got my stock IC off of him a while ago, gets my vote [Applause]

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/02/04 12:50 AM

My hats off to Harry, a great asset to the GVR4 community. I also received quite a bit of advice and 'hook-ups' from him as well. Great to deal with!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/12/04 05:18 PM

Bought a set of JDM eyebrows from him. A+ transaction. Would deal with him again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/12/04 09:39 PM

Agreed, bought a dogleg from #3 a coupla months ago. A+ experience. No bullshit, just delivered the goods in a timely fashion. Nice packaging, too. [Wink]

number3
(Senior Member)
03/03/05 10:05 PM

He went to the gym for the first time in many years and ran a mile and half and didn't complain once. Here is to many, many more miles in the future. [patting myself on the back]

P.S. Thank for the kind word above, guys. Better late than never.

Bimmubishi
(giant log)
03/04/05 06:02 AM

Harry is a reliable guy, a man of his word.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/04/05 06:39 AM

Harry is awesome and cool.
Thanks Harry

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/04/05 10:29 PM

Quote:

He went to the gym for the first time in many years and ran a mile and half and didn't complain once. Here is to many, many more miles in the future. [patting myself on the back]

You, too, eh? Late New Years resolution or Lent penance?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/07/05 02:13 PM

Harry, sent me a SSSS before I pay for it. Came with a FREE t-shirt and free shipping too.
Thanks for the hook up.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/07/05 06:04 PM

I received my SSSS within a week of paying by snail mail. Harry is awesome!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/17/05 07:06 AM

Harry is an EXCELLENT guy, not that no one knows that.
Recieved my SSSS Tuesday, thanks Harry for the good deal and speedy shipping
Cheers

spooling92vr4
(Yeah Toast! * Now with JELLY!!!)
08/17/05 10:16 PM

i just got my ssss today.. i feel like i only ordered it last night, the shipping was lightning fast...great guy to deal with

atc250r
(Senior Ricer)
10/26/05 07:25 PM

We've all been so busy thanking the sponsors we forgot someone. I'd like to thank Harry for all the work he put into the East Coast Meet and hope that next year the weather is good so we can break the record set last year.

John

steveGalant VR4.org Administrator
(Key Fob Guy)
10/27/05 08:15 AM

+1 Harry/ThreeSpeed did a lot of work, and provided the food so all donations could go to charity.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/05 10:32 PM

Harry is great to deal with and makes a mean looking harness bar!

Thank you for being a big part of this community!

4g63t
(Senior Member)
10/29/05 08:09 PM

Once again Harry put on a great event. He makes our small community a better place. A+A+A+!!!

number3
(Senior Member)
11/08/05 08:33 PM

My pleasure guys.

1941Galant
(Will fight mice for food)
12/24/05 03:56 PM

I bought a harness bar from Harry today and the transaction went very smooth. Very good communication throughout the deal, and he even delivered the harness bar to me (my exit was on the way). Anyway Harry is a good guy and I will be buying more stuff from him in the future.

4g63t
(Senior Member)
12/26/05 01:16 PM

I bought a harness bar from Harry and the quality was top notch. I couldn't be happier. A+A+A+A+ I will definately do business with him again!

SDchargers
(Mission Beach Stalker)
12/28/05 12:43 AM

Got my badass Pioneer Elite receiver fast and quick. I don't how I forgot to leave you feedback Harry but thanks again! I maybe looking at getting another receiver from you but we'll see if I get my raise next month or not.

Em

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
01/12/06 11:56 PM

Ordered a DSG TypeII shift knob, and here it is!

Should have a harness bar transaction closed up pretty soon as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/17/06 01:35 PM

dropped off my trans to him today c.o.d., just like i like it . good guy.

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
02/17/06 03:27 PM

Yeah Harry is a great guy, it was a while ago, but I bought a computer from him for great deal! That worked really good man! Thanks a lot

CO VR4
(Senior Member)
02/18/06 11:40 AM

I bought a car from Harry. Very nice, and he went overboard in waiting one weekend morning for the transporter to pick it up. Very simple transaction. Exactly as described.

I bought a harness bar from Harry. Very nice, and extremely well packaged.

Kudos to Harry for organizing Katrina relief donations as well.

Thanks, Harry!

CO VR4
(Senior Member)
03/02/06 08:04 PM

I think I have one of nearly everything Harry makes. Latest deliveries were a harness bar and SS 360 degree scatter shield. Everything you get from Harry exceeds your expectations. I'd darn near buy something from Harry without even seeing the pics anymore. His products are extremely well made, immediate shipping, great communication. Harry, you're a real asset to the VR4 and DSM community! Thanks, buddy!

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/21/06 07:01 AM

Harry sent me a tranny and a transfercase BEFORE receiving payment to get my car back on the road. I don't know what to say other then thanks again!

I have driven many other cars and visited many other forums, but no board or carclub comes close to the amount of support and help the gvr4 community gives eachother because of people like Harry.

Mark

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/08/06 06:36 AM
Re: Number3

I bought a harness bar from Harry a couple of months ago and received fast responses to my questions and it was delivered in about a week and a half after first contact. Great seller, highly recommended.

cheekychimp
(Director of Housing and Urban Development, and carbon/kevlar balls)
05/06/06 10:01 AM

I can't really say enough about this guy. To be honest it's difficult to know where to start. Building a car in Asia with parts from the United States can be a logistical nightmare. Harry was very helpful in getting pieces to DSG from the start and sent lots of nice T-Shirts and stickers with the order.

Then when I was raising money for charity, Harry and Three-Speed sponsored 50% of the total amount raised to help young kids with cancer ...

Finally when I saw his harness bar and had a crazy idea to use his bracket mounting points to increase the stiffness of my rear roll bar he made me a set special and had them sent fast delivery when he knew I was in need to get my project done.

Great guy, great service ... great car. In fact, this guy should be called Number "1"

Romanova
( the coolest person to ever post in the past 2 hours)
07/16/06 10:52 PM

Sent me a Sony box containing an awesome scatter shield, a Three-Speed t-shirt in a... interesting color... all nicely packed in a mixture of peanuts and shredded paper that made a God awful mess in my house.

Just kidding... nothing but praise for Harry!

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
01/28/07 10:05 AM

Another wonderful transaction with Harry! I always look forward to dealing with you man. Thanks a lot for the box of goodies, Also, I wasn't complete without the the Three-Speed t-shirt. I feel better now!

Thanks again.

464/2K
(<3s Rance and self distrusts)
01/31/07 03:33 PM

responded and helped me out with which turbo housing i needed for the turbo i purchased. as u guys know he an A+ to Gvr4.org

CmanorVr4
(Member +++)
03/12/07 12:27 PM

Great guy to deal with, received my scattershield via UPS today!!! Super quick shipping, good looking product, can't wait to install!! Thanks again!!

4Grim
(I deliver.)
04/19/07 05:48 PM

Purchased my 3speed scattershield from Harry. I just recieved it today and its a very nice piece. Very smooth transaction and great communication. It is good to do business with good people.

Thanks man!

1941Galant
(Will fight mice for food)
05/10/07 04:50 PM

I bought a strut brace, and some suspension bushings from Harry. The stuff was as he described, and he shipped quickly. A+++

JSchleim18
(Minor 69er)
11/02/07 07:16 AM

got my scattershield from Harry directly...fast shipping and beautiful product...thanks!

thecman02
(too lazy to look)
08/19/08 03:54 PM

I purchased a scattershield a couple months back at a very good price. The part was awesome and he shipped quickly. Good person to do business with.

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
09/11/08 11:11 AM

just bought a 360* scattershield from Harry on that awesome deal he was running and

It pretty much goes without saying that you shouldn't be surprised if you get a good deal from Harry and it shows up lightning fast.

Dialcaliper
(Flagration Member)
09/11/08 04:50 PM

Great, quick deal on my scattershield. Excellent guy to deal with.

JUANPSI
(Senior Member)
05/10/10 12:53 PM

Great guy! super fast shipping!!!

Boostdtalon
(Member +++)
02/23/11 12:03 PM

Just wanted to thank Harry for doing another run of the harness bars. Just received mine from UPS! looks amazing and I can't wait to get it installed.

dustyduff
(Member +)
02/23/11 02:44 PM

^^+1

Recieved my harness bar yesterday and was extremely pleased with the craftsmanship. I'm glad I jumped at the opportunity to grab one of these at the excellent price he offered. After seeing the piece in person, I would still have paid the price he's asking for now.

Thanks again for making an extra round of these harness bars!!!!!

number3
(Senior Member)
02/27/11 08:04 AM

You're welcome.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/28/11 09:12 PM

i got my bar, glad to say, its some of the best money ive ever spent.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.005 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page