GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
05/25/12 08:51 AM
 Manikbastrd

Would like to tha k Derek, for selling me his Fluidampr, not only was he patient but he was very nice and stayed in contact with me the whole time.

ercp98
(perpetual n00b)
05/26/12 08:25 AM
Re:  Manikbastrd

just want to add that he is a great seller. i will definitely buy from him again.
no problem with communication, parts were exactly as decribed.
he shipped the items i bought in time and packaged properly.
thanks again.

citymunky
(Fake Title)
07/20/12 06:36 PM

This is a GREAT seller. I got a big ticket item from him, and the whole back story checked out. I got a SUPER KILLER deal, and he give me a bunch of free parts just because. Thanks man

Vader
(Junior Member)
07/11/14 11:13 PM

Bought an agx suspension setup from Derek today, GREAT seller, good communication, and parts were in the condition as promised! Even scored a set of headlights outta the blue for a killer deal! I would definitely do business with him again. Cool guy to stand around an bs with too!

Antilagged
(Newbie)
07/12/14 09:37 PM

But he drives a mustang... . But he is a great guy and one of my best friends and will fix any issues that come up

Vader
(Junior Member)
07/13/14 12:13 AM

Yeah we all have our faults

manikbastrd
(A Negro's Savior)
07/20/14 10:29 PM

Thanks for all the great reviews guys! I do the best I can to be upfront, fair and cheap!

jnava
(Senior Member)
07/30/14 08:25 AM

Great buyer, fast payment....Thanks Derek

jnava
(Senior Member)
08/08/14 01:13 PM

Just did a trade with him, legit guy and fast shipping. Thanks for the bubble wrap...lol

badams
(Bungie Battery)
08/13/14 09:19 PM

Bought a short shifter from him. Silky smooth, I wouldn't hesitate to do buy from him again.

minneSNOWta
(Member +)
09/06/14 11:40 AM

Thanks a lot Derek for getting me dual filament sockets and pigtails. I really appreciate the gesture.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.007 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page