I'd just like to share some photos of my ride. The car here is a 1991 Galant GTi. The GTi is actually limited to the Australian/Philippine market. Luckily for me, I live in the Philippines and I was able to snatch up one of them.
What makes it special is that it has the VR-4 JDM styling including the rear spoiler but has a normally aspirated 4G63 engine good for 145 hp @ 7,000 rpm nestled up front. It's purely a front driver and without anti-lock brakes or the independent rear suspension of the VR-4.
My list of modifications:
- K92 T737 Mitsubishi paint.
- Stock 4G63 engine with K&N filter and custom headers, down pipe and exhaust (2.5-inch).
- Philips HID headlamps on low beam
- Philips Cool White on high beam
- PIAA Plasma Blue fog lamps
- Philips Cool White on driving lamps
Wheels and Tires:
- Rays G-Games 77S VAIO 17 x 7.5 JJ
- Nitto NeoGen II 215/45 R 17 W
- Bilstein shock absorbers (front and rear)
- H&R lowering springs (coming soon)
- MOMO Race leather steering wheel
- MOMO Anatomico (short) shift knob
- MOMO shift boot
- MOMO Corse aluminum pedals
- Customized black leather interior
- Customized black headliner
- Alpine CDA-9856 head unit
- Blaupunkt ODx 132 5.5" front speakers (180 watts)
- Blaupunkt ODx 693 6x9" rear speakers (300 watts)
- Driven by Blaupunkt GTA 475 amplifier
- JBL 10" subwoofer (1600 watts)
- Driven by Blaupunkt Velocity VPA2120 amplifier
Generated in 0.002 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.
Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page