**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/04/09 02:30 PM
FEELER: Shifter Bushings

Well I've gotten some interest from another thread over in the technical section about doing a run of shifter bushings. I just made a set up for 642 and they turned out well, so I'm getting a feeler for how much interest there is and whether its going to be worth doing a run of them. They will be made from delrin and the current planned pricing is $35 shipped in the lower 48 states + paypal fee.
Paypal address is [email protected]
Make sure that you note shifter bushings in the title and that your user name for here is included.

First let me specify that these are the bushing in the actual shifter assembly. A full set will be all 6 bushing which are labeled 2, 6, & 11 in the service manual.
EDIT: based on feedback from the test sets, The shoulder of 11 was turned thinner , since there are no sideloads on the bushing and its a pain to test fit due to the C-clip. Also found that out of the several sets that I finally got to measure, the bore variations were just tolerancing range. Final sets will all be shipped with identical 2/6 bushings packaged together and the 11 bushings packaged seperate.

I'll be turning them so that they are slightly thick on the shoulder that way that they can be sanded for a tight yet bind free feel. Based of the rough end of a lot of the factory components in mine I'm not expecting them to fit every car identically so this seems like the best way to do it without introducing slop to cover the factory tolerences. This is how I did mine and after a couple test fits and sanding on the length, it had no slop or bind. Feedback is welcome on this as its no more work for me to build in clearance for those who don't want to do the fitting process and aren't concerned about some potentially minor (~.005") slop.

Since I'm new I figure I should probably give a slight background on myself as well. I'm a technician in the prototype department at a R&D build. I do everything from CNC and manual machining to final inspection there. We primarily make prototype bearings and tooling for pretty much any any market you can think of, so these are well within my comfort level of making.

HertzGalant VR4.org Administrator
(OneTitle to rule them all.)
09/04/09 04:31 PM
Re: FEELER: Shifter Bushings

I'm in.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/04/09 05:02 PM

It's awesome to have people like you around to step up and make things happen that are out of the reach of most avg people, thanks. I dream of having a cnc machine then wonder if I'd ever figure out how to use it.... Count me in for a set, if possible a set that will fit without any sanding I can see me sanding it uneven or something crazy with my luck. Pm me your pay pal info whenever they are ready.

JackbNimble
(Member +)
09/04/09 05:53 PM

Hmmm...are these the same that will work for a '90 GGSX?

SmoothCustomer
(Public school educated knowitall)
09/04/09 06:35 PM

How big of a pain are they to change?

NateCrisman
(Fisheye Hoodpins)
09/05/09 10:31 AM

As I said in the other thread, I want a set. just let me know price and paypal address.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/05/09 10:44 AM

Count me in. I'll be checking back for paypal information or just PM me what I need to do!

Chris

vegeta1170
(Member +)
09/06/09 09:04 AM

That's sweet I'm in also.

hosmer
(Member)
09/06/09 09:56 AM

I'm in...the side to side on my shifter in brutally tight

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/06/09 03:32 PM

I'm in, I desperately need this. I had no bushings there at all when i got the car. There's WAY too much slop.

mooserage
(New Title)
09/06/09 03:48 PM

whats the word on 90 shifter compatibility? If they fit I am definitely down for a set!
-shamus

1941Galant
(Will fight mice for food)
09/06/09 03:51 PM

I'll take a set.

KenGVR4
(Senior Member)
09/06/09 04:41 PM

I would be interested in a set as well

boosted_85
(Member)
09/06/09 10:12 PM

I'm interested as well, did you figure how much its going to cost

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/08/09 07:01 AM

Price is in the top post. $35 shipped.
Not sure on the GGSX compatibility. I think the bushings are the same, just different throw, but not positive. Can anyone chime in on this one?
The actual disassembly of the shifter to change them isn't bad at all. You will need a set of retainer ring pullers to get the c-clip off to get to set 11 though. Also make sure that you get the centering spring reinstalled correctly. The bigger pain is pulling the center councel.

So far I have:
1. Hertz
2. GalantGSX
3. NateCrimsan
4. Chrisco
5. Vegeta1170
6. hosmer
7. weed831
8. 1941galant

possibly...
JackNimble
Smooth Customer
Mooserage
kenGVR4
boosted 85

talon
(forbidden fruit creates many jams)
09/08/09 08:03 AM

I'm in!

1. Hertz
2. GalantGSX
3. NateCrimsan
4. Chrisco
5. Vegeta1170
6. hosmer
7. weed831
8. 1941galant
9. Talon

boosted_85
(Member)
09/08/09 05:01 PM

count me in

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/08/09 07:21 PM

I have a GGSX and I imagine they are the same, I'm ordering them anyhow and if they don't work I'll resell them, so I will let you all know.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/09/09 07:13 AM

put me down for some.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/11/09 10:04 AM

I'm going to be doing a 2 more sets w/ the material I have left tomorrow. NateCrisman and GalantGSX were the first 2 to call dibs in the original thread, so they'll be getting them to verify fit. GalantGSX will allow us to verify the GSX compatibility too. Once I get closer to a final count and the fits are confirmed i'll order material for the full run which i'll do in a couple weeks.

So here's the updated list:
1. Hertz
2. GalantGSX
3. NateCrimsan
4. Chrisco
5. Vegeta1170
6. hosmer
7. weed831
8. 1941galant
9. talon
10. boosted 85
11. AutoX VR4

possibly...
JackNimble
Smooth Customer
Mooserage
kenGVR4

jared50438
(Member)
09/11/09 12:10 PM

i will take some just let me know your paypal! can you pm it to me thanks!

mooserage
(New Title)
09/11/09 01:21 PM

I'll test for the 90 TEL compatibility...

So here's the updated list:
1. Hertz
2. GalantGSX
3. NateCrimsan
4. Chrisco
5. Vegeta1170
6. hosmer
7. weed831
8. 1941galant
9. talon
10. boosted 85
11. AutoX VR4
12. Mooserage

possibly...
JackNimble
Smooth Customer

kenGVR4

chvtec33
(Junior Member)
09/11/09 10:36 PM

I'm in for a set. PM when ready for money

BoostedAWD91
(Senior Member)
09/11/09 11:38 PM

ill take a set, pm me payment infomation

jared50438
(Member)
09/20/09 04:27 PM

any updates?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 04:17 AM

Are these still available?? And could someone tell me how they fit!! 1947/2000

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 06:16 AM

Ship out the 2 test fit sets to GalantGSX and NateCrisman last week. Waiting on final fit feedback from them, including whether they fit on the GSXs (which they should). I'll be ordering materials for the remainder of them today. I will be ordering materials for extras, so there should be mare available then what are already claimed. The current list is:

So far I have:
1. Hertz
2. GalantGSX - shipped
3. NateCrimsan - shipped
4. Chrisco
5. Vegeta1170
6. hosmer
7. weed831
8. 1941galant
9. talon
10. boosted 85
11. AutoX VR4
12. Mooserage
13. jared50438
14. dime2nr
15. chvtec33
16. boostedAWD91
17. JSchleim18

possibly...
JackNimble
Smooth Customer
kenGVR4

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 09:55 AM

I apologize, but I'm not going to be able to follow through with this. It's not the price or anything as this is a phenomenal deal. Finances are just that tight at the moment.

-Chris

09/21/09 10:03 AM

I'd like to pay, where's your paypal address?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 10:49 AM

Thats fine Chris. I will be making extras, so if down the line your in better shape and still want some, just shoot me a PM.

Paypal is [email protected] for those who want to start sending in payments. Gotten a few PM's from people wanting to send it in. Make note that its for the shifter bushings in the title and make sure you mention your user name for here.

jared50438
(Member)
09/21/09 12:26 PM

you have a paypal payment and its from [email protected] i forgot to put that, i think its because i was so excited! haha thanks!

hosmer
(Member)
09/21/09 01:19 PM

payment sent

looking forward to installing these

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 01:49 PM

Can you post the physical dimensions of the part so I can see if it will fit an evo shifter? I think they are the same as the VR4 but it would save some time. Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 02:17 PM

Material is ordered and should be here tomorrow or wednesday at latest.

Don't have drawings near, but bushings 2 & 11 are .508" bores, .611" OD, .045" thick flange with a .800" OD and bushing 6 is .513" bore, .611" OD .045" thick flange w/ a .875" OD I do believe. Bore and OD should be the only real critical dimensions. If they're not the same, but close, let me know and I can make a modified set for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/21/09 07:13 PM

Waiting on them to arrive I will install this weekend and let everyone know.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/22/09 10:01 PM

Quoting blue642:

Material is ordered and should be here tomorrow or wednesday at latest.

Don't have drawings near, but bushings 2 & 11 are .508" bores, .611" OD, .045" thick flange with a .800" OD and bushing 6 is .513" bore, .611" OD .045" thick flange w/ a .875" OD I do believe. Bore and OD should be the only real critical dimensions. If they're not the same, but close, let me know and I can make a modified set for you.

Excellent I just measured the main ones and they are dead on so Ill send paypal here shortly. One question that I did come up with after looking at the stock ones is that the stock ones have two grooves in them, I'm assuming to act as a reservoir for grease, do yours have these? Do you know what Im talking about? Thanks again!

Also guys I called local stealership for the number 2 bushings as I had one crap out on me and they wanted $19.00/per lol So that just goes to show how great of a deal this is!

NateCrisman
(Fisheye Hoodpins)
09/22/09 10:45 PM

My set came on monday, I'll try and get a chance to put them in tomorrow. My vr4 is down due to a broken fuel pump, so I won't be able to test out any hard shifts for a few more days at least. (sorry)

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/23/09 06:34 AM

These ones do not have the two grooves in them like the stock ones do. Reason being is that delrin is self lubricating and so no real need. I personally didn't even grease mine, though that'll be up to each person. I always ran my delrin paintball bolts dry and they saw a lot more movement than these, and they held up great.

Updated list:
1. GalantGSX --------- shipped
2. NateCrimsan ------- shipped
3. Hertz -----------paid
4. kenGVR4 -------- paid
5. hosmer --------- paid
6. jared50438 ----- paid
7. boosted 85-------paid
8. 1941galant
9. talon
10. weed831
11. AutoX VR4
12. Mooserage
13. Vegeta1170
14. dime2nr
15. chvtec33
16. boostedAWD91
17. JSchleim18
18. Golfer

possibly...
JackNimble
Smooth Customer

Dropped out:
Chrisco

JackbNimble
(Member +)
09/23/09 10:21 AM

Once GalantGSX posts the compatibility, I'll be able to pay you on Friday. I'm about 95% sure I want a set if they work.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/25/09 12:50 PM

These are a direct fit for the GSX everyone! I installed them today and all I can say is if your missing a bushing or all your bushings do not hesitate to put a set of these in, amazing! I was missing all my bushings and had never had a Galant before so I figured all the slop could have been typical, all I can say is I don't know how I was shifting before without the bushings, it was damn good driving, the car basically shifts itself now!

The fit was pretty darn good, however since I was missing bushings some rust/grime had accumulated on the posts where the bushings go so those had to be cleaned off first before the bushings would fit. Also I was unable to get the washer to fit on top of the number 11 bushing there just wasn't enough room to fit the c-clip if I left the washer in place so I just did away with it.

I had a set of shifter plate bushings laying around and tried to install them at the same time however I ran into a problem with the number 11 bushing/arm hitting the plate bushing so I did not install them. Would anyone like to buy these, not trying to hijack the thread but 20 bucks shipped and it would be a perfect time to install them while you got your shifter apart.

Thanks again Blue!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/25/09 11:55 PM

Paypal sent

punisher
(Member +)
09/27/09 08:45 PM

I'm in.

Was the fitment in a 1g verified? I would like to install these in my 92 tsi.

PM me your paypal info and I will pay asap.

09/28/09 09:24 AM

When is the next shipment, or are we waiting on the deadbeats?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/28/09 09:37 AM

Waiting for feedback from Nate. Planned run will be this weekend, shipments at the beginning of next week for those who have paid.

1941Galant
09/28/09 09:48 AM

I'll send payment after I deposit my paycheck, which should be today or tomorrow.

KenGVR4
(Senior Member)
09/28/09 10:28 AM

Now if only my transmission was good...

1941Galant
10/03/09 07:58 PM

I just sent my payment. Thanks,

Hill

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/04/09 10:58 AM

Sorry I have to drop out. Circumstances came up forcing me to sell my car. Thanks anyways. Looks like a great product.

JackbNimble
(Member +)
10/04/09 09:15 PM

Sorry, ran into some money issues this week and am a little short. Still count me in though, I get paid Thursday night and I'll send you the money Friday morning. Sorry again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/06/09 12:08 AM

So I had completely forgot to pay for these so I can get a set. Is it alright if I still pay to get some? I got the cash, just let me know that you have enough still before I send you the money. Thanks!

chvtec33
(Junior Member)
10/06/09 06:23 AM

Has anyone verified that these also fit a 1G? I will order two sets if so.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/06/09 07:16 AM

So far it has been verified that they work the the VR4, GGSX, and EVO8 so, I'm going to say they should fit an eclipse GSX. These run hasn't been done yet, so they are still available. I'll be making extra sets also.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/06/09 05:08 PM

Any updates when they will be shipping?

10/06/09 05:08 PM

Quoting blue642:

Waiting for feedback from Nate. Planned run will be this weekend, shipments at the beginning of next week for those who have paid.

How about now?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/07/09 06:44 AM

Still haven't heard anything from Nate... and I got 642 running so that got me side tracked.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/08/09 07:25 PM

Come on Nate

JackbNimble
(Member +)
10/09/09 10:03 AM

Payment sent. Sorry again for taking a little longer to pay you. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/11/09 10:48 AM

Quoting blue642:

Still haven't heard anything from Nate... and I got 642 running so that got me side tracked.

Can you make me a test fitter as I could probably give you feedback before Nate can get his car running and test them out?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/11/09 03:15 PM

I sent out the payment. Sorry it took so long! Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/12/09 05:14 AM

I picked up a 1g shifter while I was at the junkyard grabbing a few other parts. I'll be using it to fit up another test set so things can get moving again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/12/09 07:04 AM

I would like a set please...

Whoodoo
(buff guys = good time but my dream is to fondle 1051)
10/12/09 02:10 PM

If I can put in my .02 this is a great investment. I made a set for my buddy's 1g and it took out essentially all his play. He has bearings for the bushings on the transmission side of the cables so the only play he has now is in the cables themselves. I'd say it went from a quarter inch of side to side play to none at all in fifth gear. At 35 bucks... worth it!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/12/09 03:42 PM

So I'm past due for a progress update. I picked up a 1g shifter out of a fwd talon over the weekend and will be using it to confirm test fitment and 1g compatibility. I was waiting on the feedback, but Nate keeps braking his car, so this will let me get things rolling again. The plan is to run them this weekend and ship at the beginning of next week. All PMs that had been missed/not replied to have now been so. Sorry again for the delay.

Update:
1. GalantGSX ------------ shipped
2. NateCrimsan ---------- shipped
3. Hertz ---------------- paid
4. kenGVR4 -------------- paid
5. hosmer --------------- paid
6. jared50438 ----------- paid
7. boosted 85 ----------- paid
8. 1941galant ----------- paid
9. dime2nr -------------- paid
10. weed831 ------------- paid
11. Golfer -------------- paid
12. JackNimble ---------- paid
13. Vegeta1170
14. talon
15. chvtec33 (2sets)
16. boostedAWD91
17. JSchleim18
18. Mooserage
19. pbspeed
20. throughfaith323
21. joggle

possibly...
Smooth Customer

Dropped out:
Chrisco
AutoX VR4

GVR4ZUM
(Senior Member)
10/13/09 11:20 AM

Update:
3. Hertz ---------------- paid
4. kenGVR4 -------------- paid
5. hosmer --------------- paid
6. jared50438 ----------- paid
7. boosted 85 ----------- paid
8. 1941galant ----------- paid
9. dime2nr -------------- paid
10. weed831 ------------- paid
11. Golfer -------------- paid
12. JackNimble ---------- paid
13. Vegeta1170
14. talon
15. chvtec33 (2sets)
16. boostedAWD91
17. JSchleim18
18. Mooserage
19. pbspeed
20. throughfaith323
21. joggle
22. GVR4ZUM

possibly...
Smooth Customer

Dropped out:
Chrisco
AutoX VR4

I'll take a set. I noticed my shifter has more play now.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/13/09 02:48 PM

added

hosmer
(Member)
10/18/09 12:42 PM

anything shipped out yet?

-I would really like to get my car back together my next weekend....I dont want to put the seats/center console back in until I've got these in

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/19/09 07:05 AM

Didn't get them completely finished over the weekend due to some hosting duties with a coworker from China that I'm training to do one of my jobs. I'll be finishing and shipping them today as long as everything goes smoothly.
1G fitment is confirmed as well.

10/19/09 10:18 AM

Okay! I'm getting anxious...

GVR4ZUM
(Senior Member)
10/19/09 01:00 PM

Paypal sent.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/20/09 07:53 PM

updates?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/21/09 07:57 AM

All sets that are paid for shipped out, USPS priority mail. Everyone should have them by the weekend. If not, PM me

hosmer
(Member)
10/21/09 09:48 AM

Pissah

JackbNimble
(Member +)
10/21/09 10:02 AM

Awesome. Thanks blue, can't wait to try them out!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/21/09 10:44 AM

No problem. I hope they work out well for everyone. Give me feedback when you get them installed. Good or bad (though hopefully no bad) and I'll use it to make improvements if possible.
If anyone does have any problems with them, let me know ASAP so we can figure it out, and I can get replacements shipped if need be.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/21/09 11:06 AM

Also, there was a change from the original intended 2/11 same, 6 larger bore and shoulder setup. All sets (with the exception of the two test sets) were shipped as 2/6 same, 11 seperate.
Well once I got to measure a few, and found the bore variation was factory tolerancing so all bores were made the same. Also found on the 1g shifter, that it had the taller shoulders on the 2 bushing like the 6 bushing, unlike my VR4 one. The 1g unit which was off a car with ~60k more miles had much more consistent wear on those bushing faces, due to the larger surface contact. That is the reason that the 2 and 6 are now the same.
11 was changed to have a thinner shoulder due to GalantGSXs issue with not being able to get the washer back on. There are no side loads on the 11 bushing, so no need for a tight side fit as it doesn't effect slop/feel.
I Edit and noted it in the first main post as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/21/09 11:05 PM

Quote:

Also, there was a change from the original intended 2/11 same, 6 larger bore and shoulder setup. All sets (with the exception of the two test sets) were shipped as 2/6 same, 11 seperate.
Well once I got to measure a few, and found the bore variation was factory tolerancing so all bores were made the same. Also found on the 1g shifter, that it had the taller shoulders on the 2 bushing like the 6 bushing, unlike my VR4 one. The 1g unit which was off a car with ~60k more miles had much more consistent wear on those bushing faces, due to the larger surface contact. That is the reason that the 2 and 6 are now the same.
11 was changed to have a thinner shoulder due to GalantGSXs issue with not being able to get the washer back on. There are no side loads on the 11 bushing, so no need for a tight side fit as it doesn't effect slop/feel.
I Edit and noted it in the first main post as well.

I don't know what all of that means, but thanks for shipping them out and Ill post feedback on how they fit. Ive been driving without 1 whole bushing for over a month now so any improvement will be welcomed.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/22/09 07:29 AM

Yeah, I figured that not everyone actually read the whole first post, 2,6, and 11 are the reference numbers for the bushings on the drawing of the shifter in the service manual. There is a copy of it attached in the first post for anyone who needs it for reference.

NateCrisman
(Fisheye Hoodpins)
10/22/09 08:57 PM

Guys, Im really sorry about not getting these bushings installed in any timely manner and not getting on with feedback. I just today finally got the rear axle swapped that I broke like 2 weeks ago so the car can drive (and race/break again tomorrow night )

Next week I'll try and get it done and let you all know how the install went.

10/23/09 07:30 PM

Got them! Fantastic job packaging and the sandpaper is a top-notch touch. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/23/09 10:45 PM

Also got them and they fit great on the Evo 2 shifter also. Its a little sticky left to right so Ill sand them down a bit tomorrow, but otherwise great. Also very professional packaging and great price.

KenGVR4
(Senior Member)
10/24/09 04:58 PM

Got mine today - thanks for packaging everything so nice!

maroonmetallic
(VR4sRus at the old school frosty stop)
10/24/09 05:04 PM

Does anyone know if these would fit a 3G CSM? (89-92 Colt/Mirage)

-Shawn

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/24/09 10:08 PM

^I'd say pull the boot off and if your shifter assembly looks like the one pictured above these will fit....

Tondar
(Member)
10/25/09 07:40 PM

too late to order?

1qkfwd
(Member)
10/25/09 11:16 PM

I'm very interested on these to. I would like two sets.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/26/09 06:14 AM

I'm glad you guys everyone likes them so far. I do still have several sets ready to ship for those interested.

Tondar
(Member)
10/26/09 08:30 PM

money sent!

Thanx

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/09 06:42 AM

Money recieved.
Update:
3. Hertz ---------------- shipped
4. kenGVR4 -------------- shipped
5. hosmer --------------- shipped
6. jared50438 ----------- shipped
7. boosted 85 ----------- shipped
8. 1941galant ----------- shipped
9. dime2nr -------------- shipped
10. weed831 ------------- shipped
11. Golfer -------------- shipped
12. JackNimble ---------- shipped
13. throughfaith323 ----- shipped
14. JSchleim18 ---------- shipped
15. GVR4ZUM ------------- shipped
16. Tondar -------------- paid
17. TRBODSM ------------- paid
18. Mooserage
19. pbspeed
20. Vegeta1170
21. joggle
22. chvtec33 (2sets)
23. boostedAWD91
24. talon

possibly...
Smooth Customer

Dropped out:
Chrisco
AutoX VR4

hosmer
(Member)
10/27/09 09:22 AM

Just to let people know, I installed mine on Saturday and they fit beautifully.

I didn't even realize how bad my oem bushings were until I pulled them out..they were all either split or had a section of the bushing completely missing

very well worth the money

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/09 10:46 AM

The split is standard for the factory ones actually, unless yours were in multiple pieces.
I'm glad that you like them. I definitely appreciate the feedback.

1qkfwd
(Member)
10/27/09 10:50 AM

Moneys sent buddy.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/09 11:13 AM

Recieved. Added to the ship list for today.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/09 11:46 AM

I'm back in!

If you still have a set available, I'll paypal you today!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/09 02:43 PM

Still have 3 more sets ready to ship Chrisco.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
10/27/09 02:48 PM

Would it be possible to get a full set for my VR-4 and then just number 11 bushings for my Eclipse? ( I just replaced the others on my Eclipse)

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/27/09 02:58 PM

Shouldn't be an issue. You have a PM.

1941Galant
10/27/09 05:35 PM

Could I get the bushings 2 and 6 from the set where the guy just wants #11? My dog ended pulling my bushings off the desk and chewing on them.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/28/09 06:32 AM

You have a PM 1941.
Update: 2 completed sets left that haven't been paid for. Will be running more this/next week
1. GalantGSX ------------ shipped 9/16/09
2. NateCrimsan ---------- shipped 9/16/09
3. Hertz ---------------- shipped 10/21/09
4. kenGVR4 -------------- shipped 10/21/09
5. hosmer --------------- shipped 10/21/09
6. jared50438 ----------- shipped 10/21/09
7. boosted 85 ----------- shipped 10/21/09
8. 1941galant ----------- shipped 10/21/09
9. dime2nr -------------- shipped 10/21/09
10. weed831 ------------- shipped 10/21/09
11. Golfer -------------- shipped 10/21/09
12. JackNimble ---------- shipped 10/21/09
13. throughfaith323 ----- shipped 10/21/09
14. JSchleim18 ---------- shipped 10/21/09
15. GVR4ZUM ------------- shipped 10/21/09
16. Tondar -------------- shipped 10/27/09
17. TRBODSM ------------- shipped 10/27/09
18. 1qkfwd (2 sets) ----- shipped 10/27/09
19. Chrisco
20. Vegeta1170
21. joggle
22. chvtec33 (2sets)
23. boostedAWD91
24. talon
25. Mooserage
26. pbspeed

possibly...
Smooth Customer

Dropped out:
AutoX VR4

JackbNimble
(Member +)
10/28/09 10:03 AM

Sorry, forgot to post my results.

Got the bushings and installed them. Boy do they make a difference. I recommend everyone gets a set.

Thanks blue!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/28/09 12:10 PM

Payment sent!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/28/09 02:46 PM

They'll ship out today. One set left without waiting for next batch.

holeshotmoe
(subclass marmoreus)
10/28/09 03:59 PM

I'll take two sets. Didn't read all the posts so if it matters, one is for a gvr4 and the other for a ggsx. Will send paypal tonight.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/29/09 02:29 PM

Holeshotmoe just got the last set of ones in stock. I will be making more next week.

1qkfwd
(Member)
10/29/09 08:27 PM

Thanks man recieved these in the mail today they look good, I can review but I don't thinks it neccesary. The way they look these are gonna work good. I made my own but they was a two pc design and not reliable.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
11/18/09 02:59 PM

Did you have a chance to make more?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
11/18/09 03:31 PM

Have not made more yet. Been spending all of the last several weekends trying to figure out whats wrong with my galant (no hot start, hard cold start if it starts at all which seems hit or miss). Its suppose to be my winter car and its the only one with all seasons. I'm kind of getting to crunch time since it already snowed last week for a couple hours.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
12/09/09 02:35 PM

Any word when you will be ready to ship out the next batch? Payment has already been sent

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/10/09 10:55 AM

Not an exact date, but hopefully in before my 2 week furlough which starts the 19th. Its been kind of hectic with 642 not running consistantly and the snow already falling (though the kumho ecsta are doing surprisingly well on my VW). I do apologize to everyone who's been waiting/wanting a set.

flag24
(Newbie)
12/15/09 05:07 PM

I need one set for 343/1k. PM me when you make another batch. I'll paypal you at that time.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
12/30/09 03:02 PM

Just checking for an update

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/30/09 03:20 PM

will these fit a 1g dsm? if so i would love a set!!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/04/10 05:45 AM

I was swamped along with most of our machines pre end of year shutdown so I didn't get to run the batch. Todays first day back up and running so I'll know more about when I'm going to be doing the run later in the week once things are back in the swing.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/15/10 04:00 PM

ill take a set whats the price again up to date price?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/15/10 04:13 PM

Im interested in a set, please PM me when you have some ready. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/16/10 03:26 AM

So these shifter bushings take play out of the shifter? How much play is normal?

Whoodoo
(buff guys = good time but my dream is to fondle 1051)
01/17/10 10:49 AM

There is less than 1/2 an inch of play due to the cables. If you have more than that, your bushings are probably worn. Its easy to check if you have the stock shift boot. Just unscrew the shift knob (its tough at first but just remember: lefty loosey) and then reach in to the center console through the armrest hole and pop the boot off the four nipples that keep it secured.

I highly recommend these bushings - they're cheap and blue is a good guy.

fuel
("Just to be pedantic!")
01/17/10 10:32 PM

I'm keen if they will fit my '91 J-spec VR-4. How much extra for freight to New Zealand? Any word when the next batch will be ready?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/18/10 06:15 AM

My daily driver died at the beginning of last week so I'm honestly not sure. It takes priority as I can't very well drive to the shop without a car. I just finished the timing belt job on my galant (in 28 deg weather) in an attempt to get it up and running so I have something to drive, but still sorting through the never ending start issues that its giving me.

fuel
("Just to be pedantic!")
01/20/10 04:17 AM

I'm not really in a huge hurry just wanting to know if you can indeed post to NZ and when I should get the money ready etc.

Cheers,
Phil

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/20/10 06:21 AM

I'm willing to ship to NZ, but I'm not sure how much shipping will be. According to UPS its going to be like $80 for the 1# box. I'll have to look around to find someplace cheaper unless you already know who's the cheapest shipping into NZ.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/02/10 09:29 PM

I have a 1990 VR-4 with automatic trans that need the shifter bushings. I am in Logaville, GA, can you ship a set to me?

SmoothCustomer
(Public school educated knowitall)
02/02/10 10:01 PM

No you don't.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
03/11/10 11:14 AM

Any word?

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
03/29/10 02:57 PM

Any time frame?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/30/10 05:59 AM

Nothing definite, but hoping to in the next couple weeks. I'm ordering more stock so I can run a bigger batch and not have another repeat. Sorry its taking so long, just been getting tied up with a lot of stuff. These have been way down on the priority list.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
06/19/10 12:02 PM

Any update?

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
07/11/10 10:42 PM

Any ready as of yet?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/12/10 02:12 PM

Nope.

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
07/28/10 11:11 PM

Any estimated time?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/29/10 02:22 AM

+1 I want a set if they will work with the 1g shifter. LMK

KiNgMaRtY
(Member +++)
09/17/10 09:44 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/18/10 11:26 PM

Machines booked solid with actual jobs for several weeks and then I'm going to be in china all October so its not even an option until November at earliest. I'm really not sure when I'll be able to do another run with the way works picking up.

mountaineerjeff
(<3 NJ)
09/18/10 11:59 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
09/20/10 06:00 AM

I know. I tried to swing enough money for this hardinge 10 position turret lathe about a month ago for these and whatever else, but just wasn't able to swing it before my paychack and it was gone

1990ggsxnj
(Member ++)
02/14/11 08:53 PM

Hey Blue, I'm interested in a couple sets. Send an update when you're back in business.

FlyingEagle
(Eager Beaver)
02/14/11 10:47 PM

It appears there is interest on my side now that I have seen this thread.
Really great deal for those that got in under the wire last time.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page