**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/04/09 08:32 PM
FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Hey Guys, I am going to be doing a run of IC piping kits again. I am needing a head count of those who are interested. If you have no idea what these are, it's basically a kit that allows you to use a stock evo 8 or this ebay intercooler. This time I am also only going to do piping, you will be responsible for the 2g Throttle body elbow couplers and clamps, which I will give a shopping list as to what is needed. I personally use siliconeintakes.com for couplers, but you can use who ever you want. Please respond here ONLY if you SERIOUS about purchasing a kit... the last thing I need is people to bail on me last minute, as I am jobless and not requiring a deposit. I owe 1 kit to treefidy which will be the first I build, so that will mean I will probably push out 6 or 7 others. All piping will be stainless steel, I can do polished or raw SS. I am also offering the option of mild steel with powder coating. All options are the same cost.

The BOV flange is your choice, I can get SS tial, greddy, HKS, or stock. Cost is going to be $290 shippped each kit, which will equate to about $390 with couplers and clamps and the elbow. Upside is that the entire cost for a FMIC that is good for ~450hp is under $500.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/04/09 08:37 PM
Re: FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Here is an example of kits I have done in the past:

icurunnin
(GVR4 Pimpin)
02/04/09 08:46 PM

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/05/09 02:30 AM

im in, Jon I been saving all thats left of my money for one,

solidviper89
(Patty Purex)
02/05/09 08:17 AM

I am interested in a kit... pm so we can work things out

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/05/09 09:50 AM

Also guys just to clarify the welds are TIG and SS filler rod is used to prevent corrosion. Also the piping is 2.5in in diameter.

mean_green
(Member +)
02/05/09 11:13 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

This time I am also only going to do piping, you will be responsible for the 2g Throttle body elbow couplers and clamps, which I will give a shopping list as to what is needed. I personally use siliconeintakes.com for couplers, but you can use who ever you want.

You can you explain more on this please? Im interested in a kit as well but want to know what your talking about to make it work...

Thanks,
-Alan

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/05/09 11:16 AM

If you look at the pics posted, a 2g throttle body elbow is used. 2 straights, 1 90*, 1 45*, and a 1.75-2.5in couplers are used.

mean_green
(Member +)
02/05/09 11:25 AM

Do you have any more pictures on how the piping is routed?

Im just a little concerned how this is going to work behind my passenger side healight with my intake pipe and a different radiator.

Thanks,
-Alan

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/05/09 05:01 PM

can you make these for downward facing turbos?

Barnes
(Firechicken)
02/05/09 05:08 PM

You could always just clock your compressor housing like such:
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=86476

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/05/09 05:27 PM

I may be able to, but need measurements showing where the compressor exit is. I have a car I can use, but not sure if it's the same since it has a different manifold on it.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/05/09 05:47 PM

if i decide to get some the lower pipe would just have to come straight over and i would just get a 90* coupler to come off the turbo onto the ic piping

Dialcaliper
(Flagration Member)
02/05/09 07:07 PM

Does this include a J-pipe/flange, or are you just using a coupler to the stock (or 2G?) pipe? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Also, can you make them like the top picture for a NA throttle body, or are you just planning to do the 2G elbow style?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/05/09 07:41 PM

The stock J pipe is used in conjunction with a 1.75-2.5in coupler. The 2G throttle body elbow is used, but you can use a 1g NA t body with a 45* coupler. The pic with the NA tbody is a kit I did for someone that had a long style set up. The kit I am offering now is used with a 2g elbow.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/05/09 09:18 PM

hey jon, so the I/C itself has to be mounted upside down???

ktmrider
(Cool Guy Crowd)
02/05/09 10:15 PM

Hey John, I was going to get with a local fabber on some replacement pipes for the stock rubber ones. I would not mind throwing the business your way to help out while between jobs if interested.
I have a non-RS type FMIC and was going to use 2" pipes with bead-rolled ends.

COBHC
(Member)
02/05/09 10:26 PM

Before I say I'm in for sure, what kind of modification needs to be done to the car, any cutting, trimming, etc?

Also, would it be the same price picked up?

Thanks
Tyler

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/06/09 09:57 AM

Quoting brunoboy:

hey jon, so the I/C itself has to be mounted upside down???

Yes it does, but this enables the IC piping to only be about 4 1/2 foot long in total.

Quote:

Hey John, I was going to get with a local fabber on some replacement pipes for the stock rubber ones. I would not mind throwing the business your way to help out while between jobs if interested.
I have a non-RS type FMIC and was going to use 2" pipes with bead-rolled ends.

Mike, I can do that but would need you to ship your IC to me. I use welded beads rather than bead rolled ends, but they are basically as tall as a rolled bead, and we have yet to loose an IC pipe under full boost, even with worm clamps. My bro has a 3065 running 25+psi and never had any issues.

Quote:

Before I say I'm in for sure, what kind of modification needs to be done to the car, any cutting, trimming, etc?

Also, would it be the same price picked up?

Tyler, yes you can pick it up, and it would be about $30 cheaper. If you look above you can see the head lamp supports do have to be modified to allow the piping to get to the IC. It doesn't really change the integrity of the head light mount itself, so there is really no negative affect to cut these down a bit. You are more then welcome to come by and check out the routing.

COBHC
(Member)
02/06/09 05:45 PM

Sounds good, I think I would like to come by and check it out first. Let me know what works for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/06/09 09:28 PM

Hey Guys, I plan on ordering materials this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, so if you want a kit let me know ASAP.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/07/09 02:37 PM

Two for me in Black, Jon +1

COBHC
(Member)
02/07/09 04:16 PM

I'm in.

ktmrider
(Cool Guy Crowd)
02/07/09 04:46 PM

Hey Jon, I am in Japan thru 3/28 so it'll be a "little" tough to remove my items.
Appreciate the offer tho, GL on the job hunt and pipe making!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/08/09 03:44 PM

Not to jack this thread but if someone needs an EVO 8 IC to go with this piping. I have an XSPOWER one that has never been installed I'll let go for $170.00.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 04:29 PM

If its not too late put my name down for one.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 04:32 PM

i am going to wait till Friday to make the order, so you are ok.

kitcho
(I'm A Canadian)
02/09/09 04:43 PM

damn i wish someone would make a piping kit for the jdm intercooler.

cOmpressor
(also-ran member)
02/09/09 04:48 PM

^^ You should just upgrade to the Evo8 with Jon's kit. You can get Evo8 coolers for under $100 now and with this kit the install takes almost no modification.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 05:44 PM

Yeah, I'm interested...in the one I paid for well over a year ago.

I've been anxiously waiting to make my first post on here, but I always wanted to get my car finished and running before I did. And seeing how Jon has been giving me the run-around for so long (and seeing how he's still advertising for these kits) I guess I might as well just go ahead and bug him some more publicly on the forums. I know, I know, "Take it to PM's", well that doesn't exactly work when I get ignored for so long, only to have him PM me months later promising me that the kit is on it's way. Please Jon, just send me the kit I paid for in 2007, or refund me the $325 dollars I originally paid for it.

kitcho
(I'm A Canadian)
02/09/09 05:53 PM

Quoting cOmpressor:

^^ You should just upgrade to the Evo8 with Jon's kit. You can get Evo8 coolers for under $100 now and with this kit the install takes almost no modification.

i assume mounting the evo8 ic would require modifiction though

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 06:00 PM

Nope, you just simply flip it upside down.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 07:21 PM

Treefiddy check it out man!

Quoting Jonvr4:

I owe 1 kit to treefidy which will be the first I build, so that will mean I will probably push out 6 or 7 others. All piping will be stainless steel, I can do polished or raw SS. I am also offering the option of mild steel with powder coating. All options are the same cost.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 10:42 PM

Thanks Jon, I didn't see you mentioned me in the first post. Honestly, I just saw that you were selling these again, read about two sentences of your first post, then got upset and posted. Can you tell me if the couplers are going to be included like they were originally? Or will I have to supply my own?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 10:44 PM

You will get them with your kit. Black right?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/09/09 11:18 PM

Black would be perfect. Thanks again. I can't wait to finally get this IC on!

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/10/09 12:11 PM

did you get my PM jon???

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/11/09 08:15 PM

Hey Guys, I just got confirmation that my SS source has material for 10 kits in stock, and local to me. I am ready to pick it up, but need a final head count. Friday is D day for me to go pick it up, so if you want a kit let me know!!!

Eighty9TSI
(touché)
02/11/09 09:20 PM

Ill take a kit for sure!

+1 here

Would like polished SS please, with stock BOV flange. Next question I have is, will the flange be welded in a manner that I could change (i.e. cut, reweld) with some elbow grease. I may change BOV options later with a Tial or something and would like it to be an option. I was just about ready to sit down and weld up my piping, but for the time/effort of lining it all up, welding, adjusting, the $290 is well worth it in pure labor/headache. (Im a flatrate tech and value my time accordingly )

Also, I highly recommend siliconintakes.com as well, they had a ton of options and very fast turn around (read 2 days to get my couplers).

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/11/09 09:31 PM

To change the flange will require careful cutting and a hole saw, so you will be just fine.

So far it looks like I have 7 kits lined up.

Treefidy-1 kit stock BOV
Barnesmobile- 1 kit stock BOV
Brunoboy - 2 kits Stock BOV powder coated black
COBHC- 1 kit Stock BOV
Teamenvy92- 1 kit BOV?
Eighty9TSI- 1 kit Stock BOV

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/11/09 10:53 PM

stock bov for me

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/12/09 02:15 AM

yessir, two for me, The other three I wanted, I was wondering if you can do 3" piping??? if not thats cool too (it wasnt my question, I am just asking it for a friend)

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/13/09 08:51 PM

Weekend bump, I am going to the my distributors warehouse on monday. Anyone else? There is a pretty good chance this is the last run I will be doing for these kits ever.

COBHC
(Member)
02/15/09 12:47 AM

Yessir, stock BOV (I will be recirculating) and I would like polished stainless, please.

Tyler

Tre3zy
(correct me if im rite...Wyldcarz been rolling hard for a long time)
02/18/09 02:00 AM

any update on the kit john????

triztane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/19/09 11:58 PM

I have 9 kits worth of piping coming in on Saturday. I'll update when they are finished, should be middle or end of next week.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/20/09 01:58 AM

thanks for the update....uhm how many couplers will i need again?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/22/09 12:12 PM

hey jon, i sent you a pm, I can only pick up one of the kits, sorry, My friend decided to go another route. Thanks
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/22/09 05:56 PM

God dammit, my first post I said I am not working and must have all kits spoken for. I sure hope I can unload this kit. That is what I get for not taking deposits.

1badgvr4
(not even the right model )
02/23/09 01:22 AM

Can you make the last kit fit this intercooler. click

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/23/09 02:39 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

God dammit, my first post I said I am not working and must have all kits spoken for. I sure hope I can unload this kit. That is what I get for not taking deposits.

well its tre3zy on the board, he decided to go a different route. my bad about that, he just decided yesterday, But I WILL send payment for mine as soon as they are ready or if you want, ill put down a deposit for it, pm me with details thanks.
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/23/09 03:20 PM

1bad- I really hate using those sorts of cores. They are very tough to get the piping to clear fogs and you have to take longer route on the hot side. With my evo piping you retain fogs also.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/24/09 12:35 AM

so jon, when is this supposed to be finished? I have a track day on the 8th and was hoping to put it in.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/26/09 03:48 PM

bump, any update jon? will this be done soon?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/26/09 07:03 PM

Kits will be mocked up by the weekend, and welded probably by monday or tuesday.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/27/09 02:18 AM

cool, do you think it would be done and ready to be installed before next sunday????

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/02/09 08:42 AM

bump

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/02/09 06:22 PM

Go ahead and mark me down for a kit. with a 1g bov, and black for a downward facing turbo..

thanks
Jesse

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/03/09 02:06 PM

bump bump bump.......lol just checking status

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/03/09 04:18 PM

Hey Guys, I am running behind on a project I am working on for a member on the board, and haven't been able to get started. I will have them welded by Sunday I know that for sure.

dsmer06
(I fail at the internet.)
03/06/09 05:18 AM

I replied to your pm.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/09/09 10:05 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

Hey Guys, I am running behind on a project I am working on for a member on the board, and haven't been able to get started. I will have them welded by Sunday I know that for sure.

hows it going jon???? is it done???? I had major boost leaks yesterday and ran a 16.3 lol. I need them pipes.
-Shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 10:36 AM

Not quite done, I have been super busy trying to finish the car I have now. One thing I forgot to ask is if anyone is using a MAF-T with this set up.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/09/09 02:32 PM

i know im not using it, but is your setup able to be modded if I were to ever buy a gm maft?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 02:39 PM

Quoting Jonvr4:

One thing I forgot to ask is if anyone is using a MAF-T with this set up.

Nope, 2g here.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/09/09 03:19 PM

hey jon. i see that someone backed out on a kit. i might be interested in it. can a GM maf work with this? i dont see why it wouldn't. I'm only asking cause you asked if anybody was. if the kit is not still available any chance in getting another made up if i decide i definatley want the kit?

thanks
ed

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 06:20 PM

In regards to the MAFT question, the only thing that changes is where the BOV is located. I prefer using GM MAFs in front of the turbo like the stock set up, as it meters air better. But in a blow through set up, then the BOV needs to be located in a lower section of the piping. I'll have pictures up tomorrow of how the set up is, and people could have me do their according to their current set up.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/09/09 06:55 PM

if i were to buy a gm later on down the road, could I modify your kit to make it work?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 08:03 PM

It would be easier to just leave it in draw through set up, but I can put the BOV in an area where if you do want a blow through set up it would be easy to change.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 09:11 PM

No gm maft here, just a 3g.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/09/09 09:44 PM

Quoting Jonvr4:

It would be easier to just leave it in draw through set up, but I can put the BOV in an area where if you do want a blow through set up it would be easy to change.

can you tell me what a gm maft actually does? and does it prove useful for later?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 09:59 PM

It replaces the stock, 2g or 3g MAS. IMO it sucks, but thats just me. I would much rather use a 3g MAS over it.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/09/09 10:45 PM

3g mas is what?

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/09/09 11:17 PM

Why don't you like the GM maf? the GM maf is now tunable with the new version of DSM link and i have a $300 brand new tial BOV laying around that can't be recirculated and will hold about 40 psi(which i don't believe a stock crushed 1g BOV can hold more than 20) which is why i might turn towards it.

Also is that kit available that the one person backed out on cause i'm really starting to consider it.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/09/09 11:20 PM

Right now all the kits are spoken for, but it looks like I may pick up like 4-5 more kits worth of materials. If I do, I'll have all 14 kits complete by next week, but the first nine will be mocked up tomorrow.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/09/09 11:28 PM

awesome!! definitely let me know because I'll probably be down for one.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/10/09 11:15 AM

alright Hey jon can you check you box im going to pm you right now.
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/11/09 06:07 PM

Treefidy-1 kit stock BOV (no charge)
Barnesmobile- 1 kit stock BOV
Brunoboy - 1 kits Stock BOV
COBHC- 1 kit Stock BOV
Teamenvy92- 1 kit BOV?
Eighty9TSI- 1 kit Stock BOV

I have all the stock BOV kits mocked up and going to get welded tomorrow. I know there was a few extra people aside the ones listed so I made a couple extra kits. Please let me know if you wanted on, and not on the list. I have had about 5 or 6 people PM me, please post here if you want one! Keep in mind the completed kits are for top facing turbos, and I will not have the bottom facing turbo kits done till next week, I need more materials. I am going to probably order quite a few more kits worth of piping, if a kit is not purchased in the next week or two the price will be going up to $330.

EDIT: Those listed above please send payment via paypal. My paypal address is [email protected] Also be sure to add the 3% fee as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/11/09 06:18 PM

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/11/09 07:42 PM

looking good jon

sent you a PM..i really hope you make another batch

Eighty9TSI
(touché)
03/11/09 08:06 PM

I think I am going to have to relinquish my spot for a kit. I work as a Saab tech and right now GM and Saab both are looking super rocky (Saab has already filed for bankruptcy protection). Im really not sure how safe my job is, I am low man on the totem pole and we are already slow as it is. Given whats happening everywhere I just dont think it would be a smart move for me to throw down the $$$ on toys.

I really hope I didnt piss in your cornflakes Jon, we just had a team meeting today about putting in all of our warranty engine jobs claims so we dont get stuck with the bill since GM/Saab may not be reimbursing dealerships till they get "reorganized". Which is code for "we dont have to pay, but your dealership does since we are bankrupt" and sitting on a 7k engine job ties up alot of assets.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/11/09 08:13 PM

Yeah, that is more like shit in my corn flakes considering that I already had another chode back out. However I do understand based on the fact that you may loose your job. Keep in mind I am out of work right now, and used about $900 out of pocket to cover the kit's expenses.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/11/09 08:25 PM

I sure hope this doesn't turn into another we all want CF hoods but after you make they are made we don't buy them fiasco.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/11/09 10:05 PM

i'll take it!!! hit me up. i'm not sure what setup i want just yet tho. like my PM says

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 01:09 AM

so 290$ plus 3% paypal fee is what? 298.70????

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 01:14 AM

Yeah, that is it!

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 01:39 AM

ok ill send paypal asap, i just gotta get some cash into my account.-__-

dsmer06
03/12/09 02:21 AM

Were you still making one for me Jon?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 02:51 AM

I totally forgot about you, yes, there is a kit made for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 09:59 AM

jon I sent you a pm a week ago saying I'd paypal you right then and I still havnt heard back from you.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 11:36 AM

Jesse you wanted a downward facing kit right?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 12:12 PM

Yes, for a 1g bov.

thanks
Jesse

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/12/09 03:37 PM

hey jon...not sure what bov settup i'm gonna go with so would it be too much to ask for a tial AND 1g flange...in place of you welding one of them on? i want time to think about what settup i'm going with so figured this would be best.

let me know...thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 03:47 PM

I didn't order any Tial BOV flanges. I could send you the stocker with the raised pipe section that allows the flange to be raised. When you order your tial you can also specify a SS flange.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/12/09 05:27 PM

ok i'll prob take that one cause i could always cut off the raised part if need be.. i'll PM you tomorrow about sending money and what i want.
thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 05:33 PM

That works for me. Looks like I have 2 confirmed payments, I have 5 kits left.

Barnes
(Firechicken)
03/12/09 05:46 PM

Oh yeah! I almost forgot I have to send you money! Lurlurlurlur

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/12/09 07:34 PM

do you definately have a kit for me without a flange welded on and polished stainless steel? cause i'll send the money tonight if you do.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 08:30 PM

I tried sending payment right now, but the site went down. i will try again in a few. thanks
-shane

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 08:39 PM

Payment sent, Did I send two payments or just one Jon???? like I said, it stopped working while it was sending money.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 09:30 PM

Shane I got payment, thanks. Only one went through.

Ed, I do have them without flanges right now, so we are good to go on that.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 09:42 PM

I'll be able to send payment Friday afternoon.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/12/09 10:08 PM

MONEY SENT!

thanks jon. when will it be shipped?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 10:31 PM

Quoting Jonvr4:

Shane I got payment, thanks. Only one went through.

Ed, I do have them without flanges right now, so we are good to go on that.

thanks Jon. I never asked, does this kit work with everything else stock location???? lol i think i shouldve asked this before.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 10:37 PM

I think they will be shipped by next weds. I have to final weld. I should finish by sunday, if I do then monday they go out.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 10:48 PM

fasho, do you know many days does it take to get to cali??? lol, and uhm, Does it work with the stock intake tube and stuff? j/w I forgot to ask before.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/12/09 10:55 PM

the stock intake doesn't work. What MAS are you running on your car?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/12/09 11:14 PM

stock mas.........

dsmer06
03/13/09 02:15 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

I totally forgot about you, yes, there is a kit made for you.

Ok, I'll send you payment after I get off work. What intake do you recommend?

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/13/09 09:21 AM

cool. hopefully they go out by Monday. VERY anxious to see them.

now by intake wont work do you mean that the BOV is in a different spot so recirculating the air wont work without modifying its piping route?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/13/09 10:22 AM

i think he means that the cold pipe goes through the area that the stock intake is positioned, so we would need probably a 2g intake with a batt relocation.........I think lol

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/13/09 10:24 AM

yea that was my other though but i think the battery can stay where its at, but then a 1g intake wouldnt work lol...idk i guess we'll wate till he answers.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/13/09 12:01 PM

The 2g intake pipe + batt relocation is one way, I could also build intakes specifically to match the kit as well. Let me see what I could come up with.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/13/09 01:17 PM

do you know how much for the intake???? Im kinda broke ahaha...........

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/13/09 04:43 PM

Here is what I have come up with. It will cost between $90 and $120, depending on whether you want to recirculate the BOV, and also whether it's made of SS or mild steel.

dsmer06
03/13/09 07:35 PM

Payment sent Jon.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/13/09 07:49 PM

Awesome, thanks. As far as intakes go, you can go with a 2g intake pipe with a 2g mas, an intake like I built, a GM translator. There is a lot of options, the only thing is, with the 2g pipe, you have to move the battery. If any of you guys have any questions at all regarding the set up please feel free to give me a call at 303.704.8923. This will probably be a lot quicker than going back and forth.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/13/09 08:42 PM

thanks jon for the pics, i am actually going to custom my own intake setup, but thanks again for putting something together. +!
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/13/09 08:47 PM

Sounds good to me. If anyone else needs an intake, let me know! I'll be doing final welding on the kits tomorrow AM, so I'll be shipping Monday.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/15/09 09:43 PM

I have 3 kits unspoken for, anyone interested?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/16/09 03:18 AM

shipped tmrw jon?

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/16/09 07:59 AM

SWEET!! looking forward to getting them.

thanks

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/16/09 08:30 PM

bump bump

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/16/09 08:38 PM

I am gonna be shipping the 4 paid for kits tomorrow.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/16/09 09:30 PM

NICE! will there be tracking info? and what level shipping?

dsmer06
03/17/09 12:11 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

Sweet, thanks Jon, just pm me the tracking number.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/17/09 12:14 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

can you pm me a tracking number please, and thank you

Barnes
(Firechicken)
03/17/09 10:44 AM

Paypal shall be forthcoming.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/18/09 12:50 AM

bump for update

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/18/09 10:44 PM

All piping has been shipped. I will probably have 1 or 2 more kits if anyone is interested.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/18/09 11:47 PM

nice!!!! good to hear

thank you

dsmer06
03/19/09 12:10 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

All piping has been shipped. I will probably have 1 or 2 more kits if anyone is interested.

Good to hear, did you get tracking numbers?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/19/09 12:11 AM

I left them in the car, I'll post them in a bit!

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/19/09 01:25 AM

nice thank you Jon

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/19/09 04:05 PM

bump for tracking numbers =]

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/20/09 03:12 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

I left them in the car, I'll post them in a bit!

fresh bump again, for tracking number =P

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/09 02:05 PM

Shane- 1zv9x0570300134071
Ed- 1zv9x0570300134080
Kevin- 1zv9x0570300134099
Jon- 1zv9x0570300134106

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/20/09 02:23 PM

deliver date for mine is TUESDAY!!! i cant wait. hopefully it comes a day early:)
let you know when i get it.

Sr71sss
(Member ++)
03/20/09 02:40 PM

not to hi jack the thread jon, why don't u send the stock Ic hose that u were going to send out to me, just send it so I can give it the new owner of 1781/2000.

conrad

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/09 02:41 PM

Don't thread jack then, I told you I sent it with the other stuff.
#1zv9x05703000134062

KGVR4
(Senior Member)
03/20/09 03:22 PM

Jon, do you still have any of these kits available and ready to ship to work with a stock bov? If so, let me know the total and I can paypal right away. Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/09 03:31 PM

I have my mock up set still, it needs to be finish welded, but I could do it probably tomorrow.

KGVR4
(Senior Member)
03/20/09 03:49 PM

Would you be able to provide me with a price for all the silicone couplers and fastners? Would you be able to get them and ship with the kit? Also is it the same price for polished SS?

Sr71sss
(Member ++)
03/20/09 05:07 PM

Quoting Jonvr4:

Don't thread jack then, I told you I sent it with the other stuff.
#1zv9x05703000134062

wow didnt know it was a federal offense

sent it off I asked for a refund early this week with no response and today you say you sent it off, 10 days later.

lack of communication can kill a deal no matter who you deal with

conrad

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/09 05:44 PM

Sent on 3/17 10:15AM to you!

It is boxed and was going out with the 4 kits that are being shipped today. IF you would like I could just send you a refund or I can ship this afternoon with the rest of the stuff.

Please read your messages and respond to them. If you would have told me you just wanted the $$ then fine, but I didn't get a response so stop bitching like a fgt. I am not Ian Austin, so I don't pretend to be busy but sit on the internet all day. I have had quite a few projects aside from intercooler piping. If you want I will refund you, you keep the fucking piping and STFU.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/09 06:19 PM

Money was refunded to you Conrad. Stop crying like a little bitch.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/22/09 01:48 PM

Quoting KGVR4:

Would you be able to provide me with a price for all the silicone couplers and fastners? Would you be able to get them and ship with the kit? Also is it the same price for polished SS?

The price on couplers is
1.75-2.5in Coupler - $10
2.5in coupler- $6, two are needed
2.5in 90* - $17
2.5in 45* -$17

The $290 shipped is for polished 304L SS. I can order all the couplers if you would like, as I do have to place an order for quite a few items this coming week. Let me know if you are interested.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/22/09 08:40 PM

hey where are you ordering your couplers from jon? and what lengths are needed?

KGVR4
(Senior Member)
03/23/09 12:31 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

Quoting KGVR4:

The price on couplers is
1.75-2.5in Coupler - $10
2.5in coupler- $6, two are needed
2.5in 90* - $17
2.5in 45* -$17

The $290 shipped is for polished 304L SS. I can order all the couplers if you would like, as I do have to place an order for quite a few items this coming week. Let me know if you are interested.

After I get these couplers is there anything else I need other than the 2g elbow? So total via paypal would be $358 shipped? Jon please PM your cell # so I can give you a call tomorrow and we can talk.

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/23/09 02:56 PM

My phone # is 303.704.8923.

treefidy your kit has shipped, and is going to be there on thursday.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/23/09 04:50 PM

When you guys get your piping kits, please be sure to leave positive feedback on my good guy thread, as I am trying to turn my reputation as a seller around.

dsmer06
03/23/09 06:22 PM

My kit arrived just as described, thanks Jon.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/23/09 10:00 PM

Quoting Jonvr4:

When you guys get your piping kits, please be sure to leave positive feedback on my good guy thread, as I am trying to turn my reputation as a seller around.

my kit will be here tomorrow, and will do. Can you tell me where to buy the couplers for those prices
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/23/09 10:04 PM

siliconeintakes.com

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/23/09 10:56 PM

Hey Guys, here is some pics of what is needed to be done to make the kit fit.

464/2K
(<3s Rance and self distrusts)
03/23/09 11:59 PM

nice intercooler, wonder who bent the hell out of that one.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/24/09 04:28 PM

Anyone else interested in a kit? I am going to be placing an order on materials this coming week, so I would like to have a good idea of what I need.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/24/09 05:58 PM

just got it less than ten minutes ago,looks good, Is that chip though going to boost leak???? and the beads are guaranteed to hold? Thanks though
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/24/09 06:56 PM

Yes, the chip is superficial and will not cause a leak. I didn't want to add more slag to the area. Those beads held 30psi on my car with a 68lbs/min turbo and worm clamps . Also if you notice, the BOV is not centered. I left them like that so if you decide to use a GM translator you can cut the piping and not move the BOV.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/24/09 06:57 PM

cool, so each kit was tested? =P

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/24/09 07:01 PM

Yes, each was test fit before the welding, after the welding and pressure tested to ~30psi. No pop offs .

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/24/09 07:05 PM

btw, can you post more pics of install? I maybe slow because I dont know which pipe comes first out of the two on the cold side, I do know which is the hot side though ahaha
-shane

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/24/09 07:05 PM

Quoting Jonvr4:

Yes, each was test fit before the welding, after the welding and pressure tested to ~30psi. No pop offs .

thanks for the insurance on it btw. +1

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/24/09 09:42 PM

Quote:

btw, can you post more pics of install? I maybe slow because I dont know which pipe comes first out of the two on the cold side, I do know which is the hot side though ahaha
-shane

the hot side is the the longest of the three. it goes on how you have it laying on the ground then a 90 degree silicon goes to the intercooler..(of couarse you'll need a j pipe from the turbo too)
...on the cold side it goes in order like this frok the intercoolder: 45 degree sili-->short pipe-->straight sili-->last pipe with flange--> straight sili--> throttle body elbow "TBE"-->intake manifold.
---at least this is how i'm seeing it. 99% positive.

as for jon...piping looks good. has some scratches but i turned everything the way it would be visible and its all good ...however i did not receive my BOV flange.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/24/09 09:47 PM

Ed, you are correct, that is how it goes. I must have left your flange at the welding station where I packed them up. I'll pop one in the mail for you in the next couple days.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/24/09 09:48 PM

OH and the GM MAF will definatley fit if need be?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/24/09 09:51 PM

Yes, there is 2 ways to put the cold pipe on the t body elbow. You can either have the BOV higher up, or flip it 180* and it will be on the lower portion, when on the lower portion, you can trim the top section of the piping, bead it or weld a bead, and it will fit perfectly.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/24/09 10:02 PM

cool sounds good...thank you. I'll wait to leave feedback so i can leave it all at once let me know when you ship it out. I'm not sure what intake setup i'm going with yet. i guess it all depends on what MAF i use. i'll probably end up making a cold air slightly down from the turbo with the GM MAF up top. what you think about that?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
03/25/09 12:54 AM

Quoting throughfaith323:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
-shane

the hot side is the the longest of the three. it goes on how you have it laying on the ground then a 90 degree silicon goes to the intercooler..(of couarse you'll need a j pipe from the turbo too)
...on the cold side it goes in order like this frok the intercoolder: 45 degree sili-->short pipe-->straight sili-->last pipe with flange--> straight sili--> throttle body elbow "TBE"-->intake manifold.
---at least this is how i'm seeing it. 99% positive.

as for jon...piping looks good. has some scratches but i turned everything the way it would be visible and its all good ...however i did not receive my BOV flange.

so the stock J pipe is used right? thats what the reducer is for?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/25/09 12:56 AM

Yes, it is.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/28/09 03:19 PM

did you send out my BOV flange? i really need it. will be starting to put everything in soon.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/30/09 09:18 AM

jon....you've been on since i asked this and you haven't answered me. I'm starting my build this coming week and i NEED that flange since i still don't know which BOV i'm going with.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/30/09 11:23 AM

Hey man, I'll be sending it today via USPS and 2 day shipping. It will have the flange and the tube that extends it just a bit up.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/30/09 02:52 PM

cool thank you...that shall be good. let me know when its shipped.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/30/09 03:26 PM

I just got home from shipping. you should see it wednesday.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/30/09 04:34 PM

Is there anymore interest in these kits? I have gotten a few PMs in the past couple weeks, so I thought I would as one more time before I order new material for the Evo8-9 kits I am going to be starting here in a couple weeks.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
03/30/09 04:59 PM

cool thank you. i'll let you know when it gets here.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/01/09 01:43 PM

got it...how is the pipe fused to the flange? no welds so what method did you use?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/01/09 01:48 PM

I left yours unwelded in case you wanted to rotate it. If you plan on using a TIG, you can fuse it and use no filler rod.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/02/09 02:24 PM

oh ok good thinking. thank you...i really want to make use of my tial BOV so i guess I'll find out within the next week or so what I decide. i should be posting my car in the showcase in a month or two when everything is done, its fully street tuned, and i make some passes at the track. hoping to run close to 11.5 with lite mods.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/02/09 10:27 PM

Has anyone installed a kit yet?

turbophein
(Member ++)
04/02/09 11:56 PM

i'm waiting on that as well

dsmer06
04/03/09 01:19 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

No, I'm waiting for it to heat up a little so I can put in my new engine first.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/03/09 10:42 AM

Quoting Jonvr4:

lmao, no but I am working on it, just gotta get the couplers...........

thedsmguy
(Senior Member)
04/12/09 03:22 AM

Try Vecco.com for your T-bolt clamps. I think they have coupler tube also.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/12/09 11:35 AM

I gambled my money away at the casino the other night -___-

turbophein
(Member ++)
04/14/09 08:49 AM

any installed yet?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/14/09 11:25 AM

still waiting to get money lol.............

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/14/09 04:02 PM

mines installed and looks awesome !!!!!! i will probably post pictures tomorrow night if i remember to bring my camera to where my car is right now (i dont have a big enough garage so its at my buddies parents house).

very very short route piping kit Jon . i will post some good feedback once my car is running.i also used a piece of piping i had left from my custom exhaust for the intake pipe and it was perfect. its just a 3" 45 degree turn. i'll probably post pictures of that too. if anyone needs an intake pipe you will know what to use. be back here tomorrow.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/15/09 07:37 PM

well here it is guys, hope you like it....intercooler is LIGHTLY dusted so it won't effect heat transfer much at all. Also my BOV i asked to not have welded on cause I wasn't sure which to go with so every one else's might be in a different spot....IDK.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/15/09 11:23 PM

That's a really attractive piping kit.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/20/09 08:17 PM

i ordered the couplers just now, will update with pics later =P

COBHC
(Member)
04/20/09 09:55 PM

I still need an intercooler, anybody have one for sale? lmao

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/20/09 09:59 PM

your looking for a evo fmic?

COBHC
(Member)
04/20/09 10:02 PM

yessir. I had one lined up before I bought the kit from jon, but it fell through.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/21/09 02:19 AM

mm go to EvolutionM.net, and offer 40$ aha, I did that, I had three responses, A lot of people told me they would take 40$ picked up, or pay shipping. not a bad price =P

GVR4Doug
(Eine 4-Jahre-Tour)
04/21/09 04:40 PM

Don't forget about me...

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/24/09 03:15 AM

got my couplers, gotta modify it more to work. will take pics after, anyone can get closer pics of bends and cuts?
-shane

COBHC
(Member)
04/24/09 11:26 PM

I think I'll try that, if I can get one for that cheap it wouldn't be too bad after shipping. Thanks for the tip.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/25/09 07:41 AM

Quoting brunoboy:

got my couplers, gotta modify it more to work. will take pics after, anyone can get closer pics of bends and cuts?
-shane

there is no modification needed for this to work....what do you need pictures of? i am puting my bumper on today so get back to me asap...only thing needed to be done is cut a chunk of headlight mount(doesnt affect anything) and cut bumper which can be done with cut off wheels or plasma cutter. i'll prob take some pictures of bumper also. i should prob have them all up today so don't cut any of piping, if thats what you were planing on doing. as for intake pipe you only need a short section of 45 degree pipe. i'll get a closer picture of that too.

--ed

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/25/09 12:03 PM

the piping that passes by the headlight doesn't fit, can you take close up pics of the route and angles of the piping , thanks

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/26/09 12:40 AM

i got caught up with installing my friends WOT box and forgot to take the pictures...sorry

i should prob be able to get the up here sunday..i'll do my best.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/26/09 01:38 PM

thanks need it asap

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/26/09 11:03 PM

Bump, someone with pics close up???? I just need to know around the headlight and how it routes, i really am slow, and it doesnt fit -___-.
-shane

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/26/09 11:05 PM

Shane, take a pic of where you are stuck.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/26/09 11:08 PM

will do. right now hold up

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/27/09 05:30 PM

actually it fits now, idk if its how its supposed to be routed, but i routed it and it works, just cant use my high beam anymore -___-.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/27/09 09:53 PM

dude im so sorry. i totally and honestly forgot... i've had alot of hw with finals and stuff coming up...i have school all day tomorrow so earliest i can get pictures is wednesday...im really sorry dude. ill try to remeber for wednesday. shoot me a text if you want and remind me wednesday...609-661-3345

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/27/09 10:01 PM

thanks yo, just get it when you can, im driving it the way it is right now though. seems ok lol

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/28/09 12:59 PM

lol cool...i have off school tomorrow. lab was cancleded so i should be able to get the pictures early tomorrow.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/29/09 11:16 AM

Bump for pics yo! =]

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/29/09 01:56 PM

dang thanks for reminding me...ill be back in half hour with pictures.

1990ggsxnj
(Member ++)
04/29/09 02:27 PM

Yea Yea, almost believed you the LAST time

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/29/09 02:37 PM

here they are:
1:bumper cut
2:from front of car--left side of intercooler.
3:large view of routing
4:zoom view of where confusion might be...as you can see in this picture; from the intercooler goes the 45degree coupler then the short pipe starts off straight and as it goes past the radiator it take the short 45 degree bend to a straight coupler to the "Z" pipe with the BOV flange on it.
5:zoom view of light being cut(also jon has a picture somewhere else on this thread)

1----

2----

3----

4----

5----

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/29/09 02:39 PM

Quoting 1990ggsxnj:

Yea Yea, almost believed you the LAST time

hahaha now do you believe me Darren? i kept forgetting cause of school :/...sorry guys.

464/2K
04/29/09 03:21 PM

Quoting throughfaith323:

3----

that pipe needs to be rotated like this

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/29/09 04:21 PM

Quote:

that pipe needs to be rotated like this

thanks for your input in trying to help me out...i know thats what your intentions were unless you ment it for burnopy. cause i can't rotate it like that since i used a piece of stainless steel i had left over from my exhuast. thats why mine is rotated clockwise about 45degrees. mine also did not line up perfect when it was the way yours is...i think its cause my radiator seemed to be a bit longer then the piping was made for >>> which caused my short pipe to be moved over to the left a tad >>> which left me with the rotated "Z"(upper intercooler) pipe. it worked out for me tho since the intake pipe just makes it under the "Z" pipe.

CarRacer
(Giant Sack of Ginger)
04/29/09 05:26 PM

Any progress on selling the materials needed to get the money to pay back the $160 owed to Doug in Germany?

464/2K
04/30/09 08:22 AM

Ahh i see.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
04/30/09 01:45 PM

Quote:

Ahh i see.

yea....really really really clean car by the way. mine will be really clean by end of summer..i'm working on pulling all little things off andcleaning them and painting them. plus replacing all rusted bolts and eliminating all eye soars lol.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
04/30/09 02:33 PM

hey jon, you also said you would post pics for me, Can you do that please? =P

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/28/09 09:37 PM

Quoting throughfaith323:

here they are:
1:bumper cut

1----

So...which part of the bumper is actually cut? I don't know how the original bumper looks like.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
05/28/09 11:33 PM

you can see all the rough edges. from the left and right where is goes up was all bumper. so all in all i cut it back like 3 inches.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/29/09 01:37 AM

ok, I see it now. Thanks! (...wow, that thing is made out of all metal huh?)

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
05/29/09 11:08 AM

Quote:

ok, I see it now. Thanks! (...wow, that thing is made out of all metal huh?)

haha yea dude. its pretty heavy. i only cut out about 5 pounds or so. piping kit is great so good luck with the install.

hosmer
(Member)
05/29/09 04:51 PM

so are these still available?

or no?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/30/09 12:37 AM

x2

1990ggsxnj
(Member ++)
07/03/09 11:12 PM

x3 Any word here either?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/08/09 10:24 AM

Bump anyone make these.

464/2K
07/08/09 05:45 PM

I'll notify jon.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
07/08/09 07:54 PM

I havent seen a post from Jon in a long time, but I am happy with my piping kit =P, I thought he said he was going to stop making these?
-shane

thedsmguy
(Senior Member)
07/08/09 08:36 PM

Probably not enough juice in the deal. Maybe offer him a few more bucks and see what happens?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/15/09 11:55 PM

Hey guys, I have been super busy and MIA for awhile. I am still jobless, and have had some serious personal shit go down. I am trying to get my head above water right now, and plan on doing another run of piping. I am also planning on offering up a set of anodized black aluminum pipes as well as the polished stainless. I am not sure how many people would be interested in a set of those, but I thought it would be a pretty sick idea. If I have 5+ people interested I will put together another run. I am not too sure as of what to ask on pricing for the aluminum pipes, I haven't even looked into pricing. I am also going to really start working at putting together full intercooler piping and 25x12x3.5in intercoolers. These cores are very nice and super efficient. Here is a link to the info on the intercooler cores click I know I owe a member on here his deposit and I'll get it to him, but I gotta take care of a few things still... and I have his kit sitting in my garage unwelded, and available for purchase.

frank1
(Junior Member)
07/16/09 12:26 AM

I want one count me in

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
07/16/09 12:33 AM

deng, i wish mine was black lol

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/10/09 05:02 PM

ttt

464/2K
08/18/09 10:54 PM

Bump!

464/2K
02/17/10 10:28 PM

checking to see if anyone is interested in these? possible nother run. but there must be SERIOUS interest, no tire kickers.

Tre3zy
(correct me if im rite...Wyldcarz been rolling hard for a long time)
02/18/10 12:11 AM

before i make my decision just a couple of question.... how much it would be... and i notice that you have to cut a part of the headlight mount.... well i dont have that since i have the jdm headlights so i was wondering if anyone have tried this kit with the jdm headlights

464/2K
02/18/10 12:23 AM

pricing will go up, we will have to get a price on material before anything is set in stone. We have installed this kit on a car with JDM headlights and IIRC it fit no cutting required. ill have to double check tho.

frank1
(Junior Member)
02/19/10 03:39 AM

ball park price ? ricky

464/2K
02/24/10 08:37 PM

There's gotta be more. Let me know which piping you want, for evo 8 or stock route.

Nartanian
(Wears Turbo Chrysler Emblems with Pride, Watches Soap Operas all day.)
02/25/10 01:41 PM

Will this work with the stock intake and battery location?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
02/25/10 01:59 PM

No, you need to swith to a 2g intake pipe, and relocate the battery somewhere else in the engine bay. or to the trunk.

464/2K
02/25/10 07:51 PM

Quoting Nartanian:

Will this work with the stock intake and battery location?

if you go with the stock route, you'll be fine if you go the other route, what he said ^

464/2K
03/21/10 01:19 AM

425 shipped.

i will be able to build a few of these kits in the next few weeks. let me know. i will have pics up soon of one i did a few days ago, powder coated low gloss black.

Nartanian
(Wears Turbo Chrysler Emblems with Pride, Watches Soap Operas all day.)
03/22/10 10:17 PM

PM sent

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/23/10 11:17 AM

I just got my powdercoated set and I gotta say it looks amazing! Thanks ricky and jon!

OMFGeofffff
(All I want is a dodgy)
03/23/10 11:52 AM

More pictures of the IC with bumper mounted? Only one I found was this one.

464/2K
03/24/10 09:50 AM

Check out 464/2k's member page, you can see how well it was mounted. That intercooler was put on all the way we were just seeing how well it filled up the opening.

GVR4Doug
(Eine 4-Jahre-Tour)
12/02/10 09:13 AM

Do I need to send a deposit for these pipes?

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
12/02/10 09:49 AM

I think these members are no longer available to make them for you...

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page