The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Yeti

I will make this quick and to the point as best as I can. Forum member derekmw offered up a front bumper support that he had received from another member to whomever wanted it because he no longer needed it. It was for pickup only because for whatever reason he didn't want to ship it thats cool beggars are not choosers right. I asked if someone else came and picked it up for me if that would be okay he said that's fine. Yeti aka Colin agreed to pick it up and ship it out for me at my expense of course. I even sent him a few dollars for gas because he said he was broke and needed it fine no problem.To make a long story short after giving me the run around for weeks and every imaginable excuse he finally tells me he's keeping for himself. Maybe I'm just old school and a man of my word but if i say I am going to do something I do it as do most members here I guess some people are just pos(his words) douche bags and don't belong here. It's not so much that he didn't send it but if that was his intention then he should have just let me know instead of bull shitting me........He at least had the decency to send me back the money but again it was never about the cash I was even going to send him a little something for helping me out but guess thats how the cookie crumbles.....

Last edited by a moderator:

toybreaker

iconoclast
... not cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Colin, please reply to this thread with your side of the story.

^Not cool at all it, wasn't even the fact that he kept it, it was the fact that he just lied and bull shitted me the whole time knowing fully well he intended to keep it. I finally just came out and asked him if he intends to keep it, so I can look elsewhere and he finally admitted he was going to keep it. He at least had the decency to send my money back but yeti like you said "you feel like a pos" and you should this is not what this board is about, we don't screw each other over, its all about being part of a unique community not cool at all my friend poor choice....

yeti

Oh bejezus...

My front bumper was torn off on the hiway cause.have no support.
And you want the support so your car can look superclean hella flush souper asain
...appearance and neccesity which comes first......

If u want to be a dick call me at 619 985 5159...

Honestly cant believe I got a bad guy tHread over this...

yeti

My front bumpergottorn off on the highway I needed the support out if neccesity you were trying to get your fmic mounted I'm sorry I didn't threw my hands down at the will of some goober I Probly wouldn't be able to stand next to... no thanks...

Can't believe I got a bad guy thread over this, I retract my apologies and am glad I didn'It send that to you because an understanding VR4 owner would realize I kept it out if neccesity ,not to look good...just as I told u......

Terry Posten

This got approved because it shows exactly why we have a "Bad Guy" section.

yeti

Quoting Blown1:
^Not cool at all it, wasn't even the fact that he kept it, it was the fact that he just lied and bull shitted me the whole time knowing fully well he intended to keep it. I finally just came out and asked him if he intends to keep it, so I can look elsewhere and he finally admitted he was going to keep it. He at least had the decency to send my money back but yeti like you said "you feel like a pos" and you should this is not what this board is about, we don't screw each other over, its all about being part of a unique community not cool at all my friend poor choice....

Why would I waste my time to.tell.you I'm gonna send it.if I never was going to...

Seems like pointless nonsense....
Sorry I tried to help...

steve

^ This one also got approved for the same reason.

You clearly didn't try to help anyone but yourself.

yeti

you know i logged on every day just to tell that guy ya il send it tommarow, even though i wasnt going to... why would i waste my time.....

im not worried at all because i can wait to see you guys at MOD and the shootout..

im just confused....

when i really do rob someone for cash or something like that then tell me but this is pitty bullshit...( i mean you asked for your pay pal back and it was done in 5 minutes)

Would you be acting the same way to my face if i told you in person i wasnt going to send it like if i lived an hour away or even right next to you and said ya you can have this and then at the last minute say, hey wait this is my part and i need it so should i send it out and look for one my self??????

you know i logged on every day just to tell that guy ya il send it tommarow, even though i wasnt going to... why would i waste my time.....
im not worried at all because i can wait to see you guys at MOD and the shootout..im just confused....when i really do rob someone for cash or something like that then tell me but this is pitty bullshit...( i mean you asked for your pay pal back and it was done in 5 minutes)
Would you be acting the same way to my face if i told you in person i wasnt going to send it like if i lived an hour away or even right next to you and said ya you can have this and then at the last minute say, hey wait this is my part and i need it so should i send it out and look for one my self??????

I should start by correcting your god awful grammar that gives me a headache to read, but that would take too long so I will make it simple for you to understand. First thing read the original post to see why I'm upset? I can afford a new bumper support but that wasn't the issue. My dad always told me say what you mean and do what you say you will do, you failed on both accounts. Just to let you know its not always about money or status on this board its about being part of a very unique community.We go out of our way to help not screw each other over. For your information it wasn't just about making my car look pretty it really needs the bumper support because its all rotted. I was trying to kill two birds with one stone understand? I did save the logs of the conversations we had so don't lie either about logging on either you dodged me for a while knowing fully well you had no intentions of sending it to me. As for your assumed threat I wont even answer that because you don't know who you are talking to. I'm not going to assume anything but if you want a face to face meeting just let me know I will come visit you in San Diego next time I am in California.Don't put your foot in your mouth and make this any worse.To close this out another member here offered me an extra support he had that's what galantvr4.org is about. You are a pos douche bag like you said and now everyone knows....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts