The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB:

i need a 92 Gvr4 front clip including sub frame or rolling chassis from west coast. The car is in Los Angeles I got hit by a driver running a red light while turning on a green arrow. I have insurance that will cover parts and labor. It is in a body shop that can repair it instead of totalling the car due to all the mods on the car.I posted pics and collision from my dash cam. Mods: neo sway, HR springs koni race shocks, LSD rear end, ETS stainless piping, Action Auto 2.3 gsc 12mm cam, ported polished oversize valves, wiseco forged pistons, Shep stage 4 tranny, ACT 2900, bmw oil cooler, koyo radiator, 1200 injectors, denso fuel pump, Enkie 8" race wheels, Mich tires, Zeitronic wide band, HKS strut brace, HKS turbo timer, DSM link, Braum seats, Schrott 4point harness, Kenwood stereo with cameras. 375 whp 360 ftlb . Tinted windows and surnroof.
Joe Jacobs click
please help, I need LOLA running again.

transparentdsm

Personally I'd total it and buy it back from insurance and swap everything over to a not damaged frame. I'm so glad you guys are ok and so sad to hear this happened.

On another note, I have a 91 vr4 that I'm currently trying to sell, if you are interested I could possibly be persuaded to stripping it down to a rolling chassis in a manner you would like.

I need the full front clip and possible the two front subframe. My husband says hi. You were helpful in putting it together. Mod list HR and Koni adj race shocks, 2.3 Action stroker port polished oversize valves,1200 injectors, Denso fuel pump, Shep stage 4 tranny, ACT 2900 clutch, Koyo radiator, 1800 cfm fans, bmw m class oil cooler, ETS intercooler 2.5" stainless piping, HKS strut bar, neoprene bushings, FP turbo and cast headers, 3" stainless exhaust, ECM link, Braum Advan seats, Schrot 4 point harnesses, Kenwood cd stereo with gps and front and rear cameras, gogo short shift, sunroof tinted windows, braided brake and clutch lines, to mention a few, Zeitronic wide band hks turbo timer, dark tinted windows #512/1k belize green

transparentdsm

Ok, please contact me at 530-208-9548, my name is Shane, if I don't answer please leave a message or send me a text for a quicker response and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:

luis84one

I have a front subframe and I'm located in Los Angeles. I had the front clip sitting g in the back yard for 7 years and I scraped it 3 months ago

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned