The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: working fiav or throttle body

boosted_85

Looking for a working fast idle control valve for a 91 vr4 or a complete throttle body in good shape with working fiav.

1uGlyGalaNt

Are you sure you need a new FIAV? Have you tested your ISC motor? You may just need to clean and replace the gasket on your FIAV and replace your ISC motor. I have both original (tan) and revised (black) ISC motors if yours ends up being bad.

boosted_85

The isc is new unit and works fine also the tb had just been rebuilt and there is no leaks. I'm looking for a working fiav because I deleted it over the summer and now its in the thirties and the car stalls real bad until the car is fully warmed up.

1uGlyGalaNt

Do you know if the 90 and 91-94 FIAVs the same?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned