The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: VR4 parts needed: spoiler, bumpers, etc.

mepicaz

Hello there!

I have a VR4 model 1992, and I live in Germany. I plan to overhaul the car. I am looking for the below parts. I would appreciate if you could give me a feedback on availability and shipment.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I need all the parts, originally from Mitsubishi, without any damage.

img.php

Spoiler with LED

img.php

Lights in the rear bumper (perfect), both sides

img.php

Front bumper cover and bracket supports between the bumper and the chassis; with fog lights and indicator lights, both sides (perfect)(complete package: frame, lamps, etc.)

img.php

Fog lights front left & right with supports ( brackets ) ...... perfect

img.php

Rheostat, switch on-off (perfect) in brown or black interior color

img.php

Electric side mirror - left side (driver side)

img.php

Side flaps, 3 parts, both sides (perfect)

img.php

Rear shade

ESGALANT

Hi my name is Arnold I think I have all the parts you looking for and a lot lot more, the only thing is I am in the US this is my number 609-330-5054, feel free to text me anytime and so we could discuss pricing and all shipping cost, thank you

ihugzombies

Hi my name is Arnold I think I have all the parts you looking for and a lot lot more, the only thing is I am in the US this is my number 609-330-5054, feel free to text me anytime and so we could discuss pricing and all shipping cost, thank you
You got that rear shade by chance 👀

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts