The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: VR4 1988

arnside

We are based in the UK and looking for a good supplier of USED VR4 1988 and willing to ship to the UK.
this would be a long term relationship as we build historic rally cars from these.

We need the below

We need 4 Doors
Front lower suspension arms
Rear upper & lower suspension arms
Front Driveshafts

See our latest build in the link below.

=68.ARBw5FAw9qyKQXNUcSzT52jykIuViDZjFwb5-h0SFFNKTlnBqyFguJpdbp_BjzlMv8AI7MnYwTGP3hTCngh8yLIxqPFDfsFdOPORFHvQM0kDTkZNU83mX1LBJmj2gcIpimUpXiXgDNh3IJUbfxSYPGJ0f_DyI4UJ2QdzucsI6HSoKbf5mxin_2MyXbgJdbGMTvudq7lYCwHD4DTqvqzIxR4-v6n7tlureYORVKxODVotYGcP5YJ-EcD-71QMPf3vwKEiUPWDj2yZCldwlfWX1hLaKosvUuu8ZvisO8wxgwvFPLjfiL9QJWNC4F8sA2HOQBoDev_Yfe-6Elu9AoEKXpoc2w&__tn__=-R t=_blank]click

transparentdsm

im not a supplier, but i do happen to have most of the parts you are looking for. i have a part out 92 galant VR4 and a part out 93 TSi AWD. i have two passenger side doors, both front lower arms and all 4 rear arms. im currently cleaning my shop up and may even have some front driveshafts as well, but i need to locate those. send me a PM on here or send me an email to [email protected]

ESGALANT

I have a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant it an automatic, the some of the parts are interchangeable, I also have a boat load of Vr4 parts so if you wanna get intouch with me my name is Arnold my number is 609-330-5054, I go by Esgalant on the forum, you may text me at anytime ok

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned