The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Various interior pieces

coyotes

I need all these parts! I would prefer to buy all from one person, but if a few people have everything I will commit.

click
I need the fasteners for these body panels and the cover for the taillights, on both sides. All of the fasteners all the way around the trunk, including the piece that is against the backseat in the trunk.

click
passenger side rear fastener for the trim piece, you can see missing

click
I need this hardware on the seats to hold the seatbelt bracket in place, driver and passenger side

click
Fasteners for this interior piece

click
the kick panel piece here and the fasteners for it

click
the hardware to fasten this bracket in place, driver and passenger side

G

Staff member
I have all this.

throughfaith323

I can provide most of these I think...well only the places where screws are needed. In other words, I don't have any plastic fasteners; however you can get generic ones at advanced and autozone. Also i think jnztuning has clips.

If you end up buying the brake kit then shipping wont cost you anything for these.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts