The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: USDM Turn Signals, USDM D/S Foglight, USDM D/S Mirror & Misc. interior

minneSNOWta

What's up fellaz? The turn signals and D/S foglight on my car are broken (lenses and/or housing). Looking to get a pair of USDM turn signals and a D/S foglight for the exterior. Is the lens replaceable? I will also pay a lens if it is possible to replace. D/S mirror is cracked on the bottom and looking for a white one that is in good working order. On the interior I'm looking for a few things. The rear door tabs both have broken tabs and I'm missing the cig lighter.

Broken D/S Foglight Lens

Missing the cap in the rear D/S door.

GSX_TC

I can most likely get these parts for you, shoot me a text 713 534 2023

Mike

GSX_TC

I got those door Lock tabs for the rear doors for ya today. no luck on the circle things though. you can just cover the shipping on them, i'll just give them to you for free.

CutlassJim

I have a pair of the bumper turn signals MINT from Curtis in the clear variety I will sell for what I paid for.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned