The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: USDM front bumper supports/crash beam

Xfactor

I want to buy the front bumper supports/crash beam. I believe there are two on each side. Also, I am not sure if I can just buy the radiator core support. I am new to this platform, sorry if my descriptions are a bit off.
Thanks!

LIV4PSI

I haven't removed my bumper yet, but. I doubt mine are any good. No only is the car rusty, there is crumpled sheet metal in the front

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
What you have in the photos is a cut up stock one. Stock is one piece across the whole front of the car. Yours has the middle removed.

Xfactor

Ahh...I see thank you. Well that being said, you got anything? I would really appreciate it.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have the foam core if you want one.

Just pay shipping and it is yours.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned