The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Turbo back exhaust for Gvr4

90blacktsi

Like the title states Im looking for a turbo back exhaust for a Galant Vr4 . My buddy just picked one up with a rusty leaky exhaust and is in the market . I/we are located near Allentown , Pa . Let me know what you have . Thanks - Bryan

gvr4ever

I got a SS 2.5" turbo back from certified muffler a couple years ago, but now I can't find the web page. Guess they closed.....

TylerAdamson

Certified Muffler is still up and running and even making GVR4 exhausts. Not active on social media, but if you call them up they'll get you setup.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Certified

Has a phone number, with a 1.5 year old post saying the owner was looking for a buyer. Hopefully still operating as Tyler said.

90blacktsi

Thanks for all of the replies . I told my buddy about 1g DP with custom but he wanted to look for GVR4 specific first . Ill mention certified exhaust.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts