The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: tuning services chicago/milwaukee area

slowpoke

Got my galant running but don't want to drive it yet since it unloading fuel at an idle. It's link v3 sd. I'm willing to pay someone for their services. I'm new to link and would like to get the car decently running and be able to break the motor in. I've read a lot on the forums and get the general idea but scared to jump into it. If anyone is up for it let me know.

Thanks
Joe

Last edited:

Lancer99

AMSperformance if you want dyno tuning. I think Dan is his name over there that does the dyno tuning but from the last time I heard there was a wait list.

slowpoke

Last I knew AMS didn't tune these anymore

mitsu90

I wouldn't go to boostin. Had 2 friends take cars to them for a tune. Spent thousands of dollars and ended up with cars that ran worse.

MellowVR4

Quoting slowpoke:
Got my galant running but don't want to drive it yet since it unloading fuel at an idle. It's link v3 sd. I'm willing to pay someone for their services. I'm new to link and would like to get the car decently running and be able to break the motor in. I've read a lot on the forums and get the general idea but scared to jump into it. If anyone is up for it let me know.

Thanks
Joe

Did you get all of the fuel stuff dialed in like the dead time, global, and injectors?

slowpoke

I'm not looking to wait till August to get into boostin.

Mellow I'm trying to but like I said I'm new to it and hard to get it yet.

galant0933

Wow, august. What about tyler hasting of force engineering in michigan. He might be able to set you up remotely and then you can head over to the shop.

Lancer99

There's P&L Motorsports. I think in Franklin park Il. but I think they moved somewhere out in the west suburbs of Chicago. I had a good experience with them. There's also Sound Performance but I don't know if they have an AWD dyno, the're out in Benseville Il. And there's One6 motorsports in elk grove Il, but I Don't like them. (Stuck up Honda owners)

G

Staff member
Call this guy 773-593-2872

89Patches

Quoting G:
Call this guy 773-593-2872

Who may this "guy" be G?

Also G, I have found you to be a very descriptive person...

slowpoke

Yes who will I be calling? And is this legit? No Crack head? Or? Haha

PolskiVR4

For a dynontune I'd use Boostin and if you don't want one use John Drew at R&D or Yusuf.

Last edited:

MellowVR4

He is, but who knows if he has time to do tuning.

Slowpoke, I can dial in your car with the dead time and injectors. Maybe with that you can drive it up to beyond redline in greenbay without boostin the car the whole way up their and get it tuned, I've done that before and they got 305awhp with the big 16g at 17psi.

slowpoke

It's up to you. If you wanna swing through and show me the ropes on it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts