The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Thermostat housing

Number4

I currently have a Talon and I went with a Half size Aluminum Radiator but Has the cap on the radiator so it would be easier for me to get a VR4 thermostat housing than to cap the radiator I really don't feel like having a car with 2 radiator caps since dsm have them on the housing and not the radiator....not looking for the full housing just the top half of it which the 2 bolts go threw...I really don't know what its called but you guys get it...lol...Let me know what you have ....THANKS!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts