The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: TD05 16g Compressor wheel

bassman1

I need the intake side compressor wheel, if you have one in good shape or even new let me know how much including shipping to 23112. Thanks!

spooling92vr4

I'm pretty sure I have one in my basement
.. its been soaking in tranny fluid since 2004

89Mirageman

I have a buddy that has one as well. I was going to buy it for the small 16g that I posted up last week in need of a rebuild but ended up selling it as is. I believe he told me $30 shipped for the wheel and compressor cover.

bassman1

Sweet, let me know how much if you still have it and I can Paypal you some $$$... Mirageman could you send me the contact info for your buddy? Thanks guys!

spooling92vr4

I just took a walk through my garage.. I have the wheel and compressor cover.. I dont remember what 16g it is (small, big, evo) but I have it all if your still interested

bassman1

Hey everyone, I know it has been awhile but I still need this piece, if you have one please PM the price shipped to 23112 + your paypal. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned