The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Stock parts

jb4

I'm looking for the following .....

mounting bracket for hotside intercooler pipe(behind core support,under driver side radiator bracket)MB545617

Reply to thread or pm with price shipped and paypaled to 23518.

Thanks

Last edited:

jb4

Removed found parts

Still need a couple of items

Last edited:

jb4

Needed still.......

mounting bracket for hotside intercooler pipe(behind core support,under driver side radiator bracket)MB545617

1g power rack and pinion

jmelocik

I've got 2 1G parts cars that you could come take the power steering rack off of if you are so inclined. I'm down the road from you a bit in NC (just north of Fayetteville). I can take it off when I get back from this deployment in a couple months if you don't want it before then.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts