The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: stock front struts

blacksheep

Well, I am looking for a set of clean front struts with NO rust damage in excellent physical condition. I don't care if they are blown. They need to be in best damn shape possible. I need them for Koni conversion. I guess they can be out of a gvr4/ggsx or 1G AWD TEL. I would like to see pics first. Thanks!

ktmrider

Lemme check the ones I have. Only need the housings I assume ( springs, top hats, etc )?

Edit, sending pics via PM.

Last edited:

blacksheep

Quoting thedsmguy:
I'm getting another parts car Sunday. If none are found they are yours.

Just send me pics, boss. Ktmrider has a nice set as well, I am just unsure if they are "cuttable" like OEM KYB.

yes, I just need the struts...Rest I will replace or re-use.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts