The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: still looking for stock turbo setup.

For all you guys parting out cars I need something good and will be a pain to ship. I need a complete Turbo setup. Including: manifold. Turbo. Outlet. Feed lines. Water pipe and water neck. Oil pan. The outlet pipe that goes over the manifold Just that one. And a resistor box. I'd like to buy it all as one package. Or large chunks at once. Looking to buy right away I don't want/need anything fancy. Just stock 14b stock manifold stock everything. Thanks!

MuffinMan7580

Got one I just pulled off my car last weekend. Exhaust manifold, turbo, O2 housing. All bolts are seized, but I only got one to start to move on the turbo/manifold and I tried to loosen one on the O2 housing. PM me if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned