The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rear seat

Wolfpuss

Looking to purchase a rear seat. Just the top portion. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks.

-Randy

VR4Scott

I'll trade you for your evo seat brackets

Wolfpuss

Ahh, Not really looking to trade those. I was on the fence on selling them, but im keeping them as I am close to getting me some evo fronts. How much would you want just for the rear seat?

ESGALANT

I know you are just looking for the top portion back sit,however I have both the top and bottom portion leather back sit which I am looking to sell to you if you are interested,both in good condition let me know if you want them. Thanks

Wizardawd

I'm parting out one of mine and the rear seats are near perfect.

Wiz

Wizardawd

Depends on shipping really. I know they aren't worth that much since just about every back seat is mint....lol. Give me your zip and i'll toss a number at you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned