The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rear bumper, radio brackets, double din radio trim, dash speaker

Gvr4-330

Looking for the following items as I'm working on restoring my car and "unpimping" the auto.

Stock Radio Brackets
Double Din Radio trim (seem to have broken the tabs on my stock one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Dash speaker - I know these suck, but maybe you've got a good condition one laying around. I poked a hole in one of mine

Also looking for a rear bumper. I pulled mine off and all the metal was just gone. Looking for something kind of local to the DC area, as it'd be pretty heavy to ship.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Rob,

I think I may have the three first items you need. I will check. My double din radio trim may have one broken tab, and not 100% on the dash speaker. I know I have some stock speakers for the rear, may have the dash too.

Gvr4-330

Thanks, appreciate it. Let me know, I found a source for the brackets, though I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I also have the double din trim originally from my car, but mine also has 1 broken tab (and one bent tab).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts