The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Passenger Side Steering Knuckle Assembly

91galantvr4_4WS

Hi, I am in need of a passenger side steering knuckle assembly (knuckle with abs ring and hub with good bearing ready to be bolted onto the car) if this other deal does not work out (have payed him through paypal and he is no longer responding to my messages with shipping info). Please let me know what you have. I need to get this car off of jack stands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Thanks

idreamidrive

I am assuming you are looking for a 91 hub and abs ring? As 91 and 92 abs rings are different I believe.

Last edited:

91galantvr4_4WS

I have one on the way right now. Should be good. I didn't know there was a difference though. Does a 92 have more or less notches on the ring compared to the 91?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If I recall correctly, the 91 has 86 teeth, the 92, 43.

91galantvr4_4WS

Ok, thanks for the information! I will look out for that when I go to re-install the knuckle assembly I am supposed to receive.

91galantvr4_4WS

idreamidrive, do you have a 1991 galant vr4 steering knuckle (4 lug with abs ring and a good bearing) that is ready and can be bolted in? I am in need of one right now because the one that got sent to me was a driver's side and not a passenger side like I had requested for.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts